The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2013, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Best sex skills experience

Start this thread to share some of the best sex skills I have experienced with the ex-gfs, flings, FLs or WLs so far. Have to say so far foreign talents are better in general than sg girls in terms of sexual adventure.

One of the best I have experienced is from a PRC nurse in Singapore way before Chinese nationals flooded our land. Got to know her through some friends and soon was flinging with her and finding out about her horniness. She was four years older then me and her experience showed. She was a hot cowgirl rider and sucked like a vacuum. But one of her best tricks was to pull down my foreskin, position her tongue at the tip of my cockhead and ring her thumb and index finger like a cock ring over the base of my cock. Making sure I was feeling the pressure of her "cockring" she just tapped my cockhead on her tongue and licked it so slowly without sucking. Being so young and horny back then, could not describe that feeling. It's like the ultimate cocktease act. Of course, every time she did that I sprayed out in no time, CIM or COF.
Old 31-03-2013, 12:14 PM
Samster

Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best sex skills experience

Another to share is with the legendary Melody of the now-defunct Zen Wellness. Fans of her will know what a hot fuck she was in her prime. Wonder where and how she is doing now, her man must be a lucky dude.

It's hard to resist her tall voluptuous body especially remembering she was dressed in a high slit cheongsam dress that day and in matching red slutty heels. Being one of her regulars helped all the chemistry as she sat me in a chair in that room with all the mirrors and stripped down to nothing except her heels. Her green tea suck-fuck routine is amazing. But sitting down with a cock pointing right up, she bent down and sucked me with her ass showing and legs apart in her heels. Then she rides me hot and hard and the best part was the reverse cowgirl in the chair. She clamps my legs together, spreads her hand behind holding my head to balance and just rides in and out till my cum shot. Memories of this being one of the best rides still fresh in my head, dang!
Old 31-03-2013, 12:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
zunzun1688 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Melody, ahh. I remember too. Think she went to Australia for a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Another to share is with the legendary Melody of the now-defunct Zen Wellness. Fans of her will know what a hot fuck she was in her prime. Wonder where and how she is doing now, her man must be a lucky dude.

It's hard to resist her tall voluptuous body especially remembering she was dressed in a high slit cheongsam dress that day and in matching red slutty heels. Being one of her regulars helped all the chemistry as she sat me in a chair in that room with all the mirrors and stripped down to nothing except her heels. Her green tea suck-fuck routine is amazing. But sitting down with a cock pointing right up, she bent down and sucked me with her ass showing and legs apart in her heels. Then she rides me hot and hard and the best part was the reverse cowgirl in the chair. She clamps my legs together, spreads her hand behind holding my head to balance and just rides in and out till my cum shot. Memories of this being one of the best rides still fresh in my head, dang!
Old 31-03-2013, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RickADD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A fb that really know how to suck for good 2years. 1 thing that i really like is while happily sucking.. she wil give a damn horny face and massage the balls gently.After that she got happily married and within 3years she had 3sons.
This really shows how good is she!
Old 01-04-2013, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickADD View Post
A fb that really know how to suck for good 2years. 1 thing that i really like is while happily sucking.. she wil give a damn horny face and massage the balls gently.After that she got happily married and within 3years she had 3sons.
This really shows how good is she!
That is why I love experienced sex partners. They know how to tease, seduce, suck and fuck you for all your cum
Old 01-04-2013, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 13
nicefreak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicefreak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Contributing mine.

The best sex experience was with this gal called Joey from the defunct ANSON Spa at tanjong pagar. Her service was superb. The BBBJ was really sensational and when i capped on and fucked her missionary, could feel her body is enjoying the intake.

What i did next is to carry her up. [ i was in the army and lifting 40 plus kg weight is not an issue to me la] When carried her up, she continue to move her lower body, thrusting her pussy on my hard dick. I buay tahan and dropped down on ground. SHe then cowgirl me till i cum in no time.

After which, sensing that i am still hard on, she took out the condom and continue sucking dry.

Thinking back, that was the best sex ever. Although it is a short 5 minutes.
Old 01-04-2013, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3923 / Power: 21
sunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond repute

Pls continue to share
Old 01-04-2013, 01:40 PM
Samster

Nice one bro nicefreak,

I love to carry and fuck too. Most girls love it because it shows them how you can take control and pump them hard. This is a position where you are already grabbing their waist and pumping them in and out whereas they grab you on your neck or shoulders to stay in balance. Most girls tell me they feel like they are losing control in this position because there is the fear of losing balance and falling down, but down in the pussy the guys' hands is moving them in and out and they are being fucked hard. So for a girl to be able to take control and fuck you back in this position means that she is hell hot! In my experience, there are a few fucks that are that good and one of them is the former Cindy from GL. Fans of hers will know she loves to dress sexy in her tight cosplay outfits, net stockings and high heels. It's hard to forget how she made me cum so bad in my dominant carrying position. She was stripped down to her black gstring, net stockings and her strapped-on high heels. I carried her up and started pumping and since it was my second time fucking her, I think she anticipated my move. I started pumping her hard and she was moaning in heat and I thought I was in prime control. What she did was to push her heels onto the bed to balance, sway her ass to move higher and her pussy took control now as she was riding me hard while I was carrying her in the air. I was taken aback and did not expect this position to be taken over by her. I tried to control but she was moaning like mad and talking dirty and I came in no time.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:57 PM
Samster

nicefreak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicefreak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Nice one bro nicefreak,

I love to carry and fuck too. Most girls love it because it shows them how you can take control and pump them hard. This is a position where you are already grabbing their waist and pumping them in and out whereas they grab you on your neck or shoulders to stay in balance. Most girls tell me they feel like they are losing control in this position because there is the fear of losing balance and falling down, but down in the pussy the guys' hands is moving them in and out and they are being fucked hard. So for a girl to be able to take control and fuck you back in this position means that she is hell hot! In my experience, there are a few fucks that are that good and one of them is the former Cindy from GL. Fans of hers will know she loves to dress sexy in her tight cosplay outfits, net stockings and high heels. It's hard to forget how she made me cum so bad in my dominant carrying position. She was stripped down to her black gstring, net stockings and her strapped-on high heels. I carried her up and started pumping and since it was my second time fucking her, I think she anticipated my move. I started pumping her hard and she was moaning in heat and I thought I was in prime control. What she did was to push her heels onto the bed to balance, sway her ass to move higher and her pussy took control now as she was riding me hard while I was carrying her in the air. I was taken aback and did not expect this position to be taken over by her. I tried to control but she was moaning like mad and talking dirty and I came in no time.
Well i think it depends on the gal's weight and your ability to lift her up, while ur hard dick is still in her pussy. I seldom have this position with my gal nowadays because after that, you feel damn exhausted..haha...
Best, is to carry her and lean her against the wall or cupboard and continue thrusting her.
Old 02-04-2013, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicefreak View Post
Well i think it depends on the gal's weight and your ability to lift her up, while ur hard dick is still in her pussy. I seldom have this position with my gal nowadays because after that, you feel damn exhausted..haha...
Best, is to carry her and lean her against the wall or cupboard and continue thrusting her.
So the moral of the story is always to get a slim girl to fuck, haha. I think the best I can manage is around 52kg. Need to do more weights at the gym liao
Old 02-04-2013, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 18
西方失败07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster西方失败07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster西方失败07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
So the moral of the story is always to get a slim girl to fuck, haha. I think the best I can manage is around 52kg. Need to do more weights at the gym liao
i agreed, but usually guys put more weight after eating alot of supplement after shooting all the cums....
Old 02-04-2013, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
So the moral of the story is always to get a slim girl to fuck, haha
i weight more than 52 kg.. though i am tall tall..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 02-04-2013, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
i weight more than 52 kg.. though i am tall tall..
Ur hubby or bf able to carry you up?
Old 03-04-2013, 09:42 PM
Samster

The stand and carry position is technically quite tough if the girl is too heavy and of course prolonged banging in that position is not good for the guy's back and also dead tiring. But I think girls enjoy it because of the animalistic and raw nature of fucking like that and they feel dominated by their man. I have fucked petite to tall girls in that position but their maximum weigh is up to about 52kg. I think anything heavier than that will be difficult to lift and bang. The key is also not to stand all the way straight but to bend your knees a little and balance the girl on your thighs. I don't use this move to start the fuck but rather to finish them off. Fuck them in the usual missionary, doggie, spooning, cowgirl and when they are close to losing it, lift them up and bang them good. Inexperienced girls I have fucked will be so turned on by the fact that you can fuck them so hard in such a masculine position and that would truly be the finish line for their orgasm. Good memories of finishing off a PRC doctor fling last year at her home, never heard her scream so fucking dirty and slutty words till she came so hard in my arms.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

not bad keep it up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1