The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2016, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
Henias is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHenias is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Saw a very hot girl near Orchard

I saw this hot girl wearing denim skirt and a grey singlet walking down Orchard area to a shopping mall I shall not named. The way she walk and the aura she exudes is really like a working girl and all the guys keep staring at her when she walk lmao. Some even quicken their pace to have a look at her face. This is how beutiful she is. It's really like those slightly tanned exotic beauty, with not alot of make up like girls nowadays. I guess she is Vietnamese/Indonesian. I just decided to follow her and test my luck, thought she would walk into a parlor or something, but instead she took a lift of that mall and went into a nightclub. I was like damn it.

Should I have gotten her number? Will she give it to me? I feel if I did like a bit awkward cause I would never go to a KTV due to the high prices. If I have gotten her number, would I stand a chance screwing her outside KTV hours? I know like impossible but what will u guys do if met with the same situation?

Last edited by Henias; 14-08-2016 at 03:40 PM.
Old 14-08-2016, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Saw a very hot girl near Orchard

NPNT, GPGT!... I would have taken a picture of her and posted on SBF for samsters to see & judge, maybe not here but in another section of this forum, LOL!
Old 14-08-2016, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
NPNT, GPGT!... I would have taken a picture of her and posted on SBF for samsters to see & judge, maybe not here but in another section of this forum, LOL!
Lol wish I could but place was crowded and she got in the lift fast, at that time I'm not even 100% sure she is a working girl or what. Don't wanna kena caught by her haha.

Last edited by Henias; 14-08-2016 at 03:21 PM.
Old 14-08-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
TS

She is a KTV WL.

You pay the price - you get the gal. Come prepared with a very thick wallet 😈

Good Luck 😆
Old 14-08-2016, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 12
Spectacle88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henias View Post
I saw this hot girl wearing denim skirt and a grey singlet walking down Orchard area to a shopping mall I shall not named. The way she walk and the aura she exudes is really like a working girl and all the guys keep staring at her when she walk lmao. Some even quicken their pace to have a look at her face. This is how beutiful she is. It's really like those slightly tanned exotic beauty, with not alot of make up like girls nowadays. I guess she is Vietnamese/Indonesian. I just decided to follow her and test my luck, thought she would walk into a parlor or something, but instead she took a lift of that mall and went into a nightclub. I was like damn it.

Should I have gotten her number? Will she give it to me? I feel if I did like a bit awkward cause I would never go to a KTV due to the high prices. If I have gotten her number, would I stand a chance screwing her outside KTV hours? I know like impossible but what will u guys do if met with the same situation?
Test water first look at her and see she got look back at you first lo.. If yes, then....... Proceed to next step...
Old 14-08-2016, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 12
Spectacle88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDDman View Post
TS

She is a KTV WL.

Good Luck 😆
Yes, normally ktv u need get ready your think wallet
Old 14-08-2016, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacle88 View Post
Test water first look at her and see she got look back at you first lo.. If yes, then....... Proceed to next step...
She never looks at anyone. Lol.It's like she already knows she's gonna be the centre of attention. This type of girl will make every guy chase her. Her aura is just surprisingly strong; it's like she is kinda a celebrity although the clothes she wore are not too flashy or overly slutty. She's just naturally sexy and beautiful in her own way. Boobs at least a C, quite a handful. Damn I just can't stop thinking of her. You should see every guy turn their head when she walks past. What a sight. Guess only can see but cannot touch lo. XD
Old 14-08-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
TS

She is a KTV WL.

Good Luck 😆
Buay sai I poor HAHA :P
Old 14-08-2016, 04:32 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henias View Post
Buay sai I poor HAHA :P
Worry No More - there are many BETTER ways to jio chiobus + have fun.......that's why you are in this SBF forum
Old 14-08-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 13
Madhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Worry No More - there are many BETTER ways to jio chiobus + have fun.......that's why you are in this SBF forum
Wow bro, what better ways? need some advice leh
Old 14-08-2016, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
xatral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxatral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Then I need to learn from you too
Old 17-08-2016, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anything happening pls jio me too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1