The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2014, 03:24 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 19
uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!
Rare Gem found at a Unisex Spa in the west

Just sharing to let you guys know that, gems can be found anywhere... keep finding... i will only give out this contact to those i can really trust.

Was at this old shopping centre with my OC... Suddenly saw this D Cup PRC lady in her late 20s.... Her huge knockers caught my eye immediately.. not that it was revealing but the shape can be seen so obviously in her wool dress, with her red bra strap revealing off the shoulder strap.

Had to pretend to tell my OC that i forgot that i needed to get something at the Supermarket so as to tail her... once inside the supermarket, i cannot help but kept looking at her breast and her sweet face... got her stuff and she left... i quickly told my OC to wait for me as i suddenly needed to go toilet....

tailed her and just as i have guessed, she is a masseus... i told myself i really need to try her... kept thinking of her the whole night... finally i gave in and visited her the very next day.

The spa is a unisex spa and all the beds are seperated by just curtains... all the masseus looked 3/10... except for this gem.. Was surprised that such Spa at these location also got so many customer... this gem was the only one available when i was there... super heavy... she was wearing a sleeveless shirt with tights... i was thinking, even if there is no special, looking at her face and body also shiok liao....

During the massage, i would say her massage sucks big time... occassionally, she would bend down to take something... i cant help but to quickly turn and look at her downblouse... my goodness... sibei shiok.... big round solid melons... with a red bra again!!!

end of part 1....
Old 07-01-2014, 03:38 PM
Samster (eP)

uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!
Re: Rare Gem found at a Unisex Spa in the west

During the massage, i would say her massage sucks big time... occassionally, she would bend down to take something... i cant help but to quickly turn and look at her downblouse... my goodness... sibei shiok.... big round solid melons... with a red bra again!!!

end of part 1....[/QUOTE]

upon reaching the 45mins mark, she asked how long the massage i want... do note that throughout the massage, there is no sign that she provide any special service. But i was still hopeful... i think that it would be quite impossible for her to break the ice within the next 15mins if i were to take up the 1 hour package... so i told her 90mins...

beside the next bed was a lady and the other side a man... could hear them talking about the strength of the massage etc... i was thinking, how to do special like that even if my masseus do special... she dont ask, and i dare not ask... finally at the 1 hour mark, i took the courage... i asked her to come to my ear... she came and i ask, whispering.... "Do you provide any special service?" she ignored me pretend never hear anything and continue massage... i repeated the question 3 times.. finally, she told me that her massage service dont come with special.. i didnt know what she meant and asked her what she meant... she ignored me again... i tot shit... i may be pushing too hard or she dont get it.... i then grab her hand and put it at my dick... she retracted her hand...

I tot, jialat liao la.... i think she really dont do special... she then left the room after that... i tot to myself... will she accused me of molest or get her boss in... if yes... sure paisei.... she came back... i then whisper to her again... how much? she ignore me again.... then i lie down intended to give up... then i told her .... " I am sorry i offended you if you dont do special..." then i went back to lie down and close my eyes... she then came to my ear and whispered... "$50..."

i was surprised... opened my eyes immediately and went for her breast.... she carress my dick, raise her top and bra.. and let me suck her nipples... she was enjoying it... but very concious of what is happending at the opening of the curtains.... imagine while i was sucking her, the masseus from the other bed was moving around and could see their bump hitting one another....

the lady beside me was done with her massage... so the curtain was moving vigourously... probably she is changing... no time to explore as i was damn busy with this gem of mine....

finally released.....
Old 07-01-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 19
rick81 is a name known to allrick81 is a name known to allrick81 is a name known to allrick81 is a name known to allrick81 is a name known to allrick81 is a name known to all

Hi bro can let me know which part of west?
Old 07-01-2014, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
razermamba69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrazermamba69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro can share location? West sider here too..
Old 07-01-2014, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
balibago is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro, Pse share contacts. thanks
Old 11-01-2014, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 16
FRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to behold

sic please. tia
Old 11-01-2014, 03:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Wushwushu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can PM me the location?
Thx in advanced!
Old 11-01-2014, 04:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 16
strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!

Pls share loccation. Thanks bro
Target: Achieve United Nations Bonkin status!
...on comeback trail..!??
Old 11-01-2014, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7144 / Power: 21
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

I also want

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 12-01-2014, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rayhan77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share bro? Thank u..
Old 12-01-2014, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1571 / Power: 12
Mavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant future

Bro pm the contact please , thx you
Old 13-01-2014, 01:16 AM
Samster

sianguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mind to share location
Old 13-01-2014, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 20
stevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bro...
Can share contact of this gem in the west pls?

Can share a Milf contact if u want!
Old 13-01-2014, 02:34 PM
Samster (eP)

I had replied some bros who requested for the contact of this gem... I am sorry that i am taking a longer time to reply as i really screen through all the request... base on your previous posts on SBF. Sorry, not necessary all high points bros will get the contacts.... There are bros with high rep points who are providing info to the anti-vice peeps.... So just have to be careful...

Anyway here's my FR on the next visit.

Just visited her last night. This time round, the clothes still boring to me.. Still on her tights and sleeveless top... This time the front is not as low cut. She remembered me...

Didn't pass me the shorts this time.... gestured to me to just wrap with towel... I think probably at night... is "safer"... there are only another masseus in the next room beside us... i lie on my stomach and she began her massage.... started with shoulder and head massage... i immediately went for her legs and slowly to her V..... resisted when i touch her V..... when i turn around, i remove the towel.... pull her towards me... she then grab hold of my dick and shake it... and then she move her face closer to my dick as if she wanted to suck it... eventually she didnt... though she look hungry for it...

Occassionally she will ask me question so that we looked like having decent massage.... after the question, pushed her to the wall, grab her boobies and lick her nips.... she was really panting this time... groupe her V.... and she was in cloud nine.... put my hands into her tights, she resisted... damn..i believe i will get there soon after more visits...

knn... suddenly 2 ang mo entered the shop, ask for foot reflexology... the other masseus shouted to my gem and ask her how long is she ending my massage... while she was answering, i was stilll sucking her.... her voice was shaky as she was answering her....

while the other masseus was talking to the 2 ang mo, i pulled her pants down like almost raping her... only managed a hard sniff at her V.... before she pull up again... she pinch me with a smile..... continued with the boobies and then shot out....

I must admit is getting a little boring for me already when i could only taste her boobies.... will see if i could explore further... if not, it will be new hunt again...
Old 13-01-2014, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mugenpowers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, can share contact. tks in adv!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1