The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2004, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2549 / Power: 20
maituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond repute
FR - Ivy Serangoon Garden

read from one thread about this new joint advertising on Yahoo classified that got young and beautiful girls and good massage. Call the place and answered by english speaking girl:
hello...wheres this place?
Do u know serangoon garden ..Maju Avenue >>>
Is it Chomp Chomp there?
Its actually opposite Chomp Chomp behind NTUC and downstair got pub called Happy Days>>>
I read your advertisement say got young and beautiful girl ,who do you recommend for me?
We have 2 girls, one local and one china girl>>>
How old huh?
Local girl is 33 and the china one 27>>>
then I want to try the china girl
Sorry hor,she off today>>>
so no choice oredi , must try the local one lor
what time you want her>>>
is she available now??
Can come now>>>
okay give me 10 mintues...
walk up the stairs to the 2 nd level ,open the wooden door and enter a small living room with sofa and aromatheraphy burning ,a doorway leading to 2 partitions inside ,another open room directly on the right of the sofa probably for nails and pedicure.Lead to one of the room by local lady name Ivy speaks chinese, age and looks quite appropriate at 30+.Did not expect any action cos oredi sian leow,feel like your auntie giving massage not much to look forward to.....strictly massage was good (u know what i mean).
Originally opt for 1 hour at S$40 before seeing the girl,now cut short to half hour after seeing the girl giving lame excuse that boss call to go back.
This place strictly for relax and no hanky panky dont think you also want.
Charges: Promotion $25 for 1/2 hour
Name of place: PALMS
Quite similar to Soothing at the other end of Serangoon Garden also no hanky panky but good embience and proper massage.
Anyone tried the 27 year old china Girl??
Old 13-10-2004, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1137 / Power: 21
bonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud of
Re: FR - Ivy Serangoon Garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by maituleow
Name of place: PALMS
Quite similar to Soothing at the other end of Serangoon Garden also no hanky panky but good embience and proper massage.
Gd of you to try the place 1st. Thks for the FR. Think will give this place a miss cos it's a bit out of the way and most impt of all, got no special. Up point for u bro for your effort!
Old 13-10-2004, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19948 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for d tip-off bro ... it does not look like a happening place afterall. yr report have saved many bros their hard earned $$$.

so their so called 'young and beautiful girls' = TWO? 1 down oredi ... so d other one muz b their YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL one? any bros taking d risk to try? u have either 0 or 50% chance of gettin a chio one

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 20-10-2004, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 22
qwertyup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertyup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertyup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10
thanks for d tip-off bro ... it does not look like a happening place afterall. yr report have saved many bros their hard earned $$$.

so their so called 'young and beautiful girls' = TWO? 1 down oredi ... so d other one muz b their YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL one? any bros taking d risk to try? u have either 0 or 50% chance of gettin a chio one
They could be correct also. They have two girls. one of them is young, the other is Beautiful. So they have Young and Beautiful girls lor
But the beautiful one is always "off". So end up you always get the "young" one only.
In effect, there could be only one girl doing the massage. The other one could be a non-existent character for marketing gimmick.
Old 20-10-2004, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2549 / Power: 20
maituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyup
They could be correct also. They have two girls. one of them is young, the other is Beautiful. So they have Young and Beautiful girls lor
But the beautiful one is always "off". So end up you always get the "young" one only.
In effect, there could be only one girl doing the massage. The other one could be a non-existent character for marketing gimmick.
Ya Hor..why I neber think of it...the chinese girl always off one!!
must be thinking with my small head again!!!!maybe 2 many fucks in One day.hehehehehehehehe!!!
Old 20-10-2004, 08:52 PM
E_Monster

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyup

Ya Lor , I went there. I saw them : Not only Young, Beautiful but Adorable ........... Total 3 type
Old 22-10-2004, 04:09 PM
flowdown

seem like when I call this no 6284xxxx . there is one lady answering by the name of Wendy.

any one knows she do . her voices sound cheerful
Old 25-10-2004, 01:55 PM
blurcock5

Quote:
Originally Posted by E_Monster
Ya Lor , I went there. I saw them : Not only Young, Beautiful but Adorable ........... Total 3 type

that day go one very Adorable wear S string ...forgot her name : Xiao Xaio

anyway she belong to Adorable type
Old 26-10-2004, 08:15 PM
waterygal

Talking Re: FR - Ivy Serangoon Garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurcock5
that day go one very Adorable wear S string ...forgot her name : Xiao Xaio

anyway she belong to Adorable type

saw two other young gals after finish my massage with Amy....... Amy massage was so so so only. but she is friendly to my body .

Probably will try the other two ......I asked one of them , her name is Karen
Old 27-10-2004, 11:19 AM
flowdown

I still cant locate . Please give extra location
Old 27-10-2004, 09:35 PM
wet-wet-cunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterygal
saw two other young gals after finish my massage with Amy....... Amy massage was so so so only. but she is friendly to my body .

Probably will try the other two ......I asked one of them , her name is Karen

recently went down . Ivy no longer there ...........anyone noe what happen
Old 27-10-2004, 10:32 PM
testlan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wet-wet-cunk
recently went down . Ivy no longer there ...........anyone noe what happen

but now you can choose between Karen and xiao xiao. I called today and the gal answering told me that Ivy batla kampong. Even no special also never mind. probably will try tomo jus to see how the two new gals like especially they are young.
Old 28-10-2004, 11:09 PM
flowdown

please give detail Fr ..............
Old 29-10-2004, 03:09 PM
raywoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowdown
please give detail Fr ..............

Ya, I PM u liow.
Old 29-10-2004, 06:13 PM
blurcock5

Quote:
Originally Posted by testlan
but now you can choose between Karen and xiao xiao. I called today and the gal answering told me that Ivy batla kampong. Even no special also never mind. probably will try tomo jus to see how the two new gals like especially they are young.

PM me too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1