The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2013, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 13
jocoal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A penny for your thought, sharing

Any one shares the same experience as me??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocoal View Post
Field report for session on 23 Nov 2013

Happen to be free this sat morning, logged onto SBF and to my surprise, Calista is having a Saturday Superb Promo of $400/1/1. Smaller head starts to take over the thinking and her inbox was a PM from me.
Took roughly 15-20 mins before my HP ring, it's a call from her, at 8.43am.
I was told to meet at a particular hotel near Clark Quay by 9.00am.
Travelling from Paya Lebar, with my small head doing the thinking, I was driving as fast as I could after a visit to the ATM for Calista damage.
Finally reached the destination from Paya Lebar to ATM to PIE then CTE, can't wait to enjoy the moments with Calista. A SMS came in : Darling, late liao. Fast hand fast leg grab my wallet and remaining condoms in my car, called Calista informing her I've reached and proceed to meet her at lift lobby. True enough from the previous field report, she's really a sweet young thing. Searching for me the moment she exit the life, Went forward without a word to grab her hands and off we're to the hotel room.
Once in the room, make sure it's locked, proceed to hand her the damage.
We're both getting to our birthday suite shortly. Thinking the fun will begin soon showering together but to my disappointment, she said she's showered and asked me to proceed myself. All my stuff and clothing were placed on a chair while her's on a separated one. Once out from the shower, was asked, why so many condoms, since I only use one, can I give her the rest. I did as I'm not a frequent chiongster for FL. Proceed to the business proper. On bed, my nipples were attacked, wanted to kiss her but was rejected due to my cigarette smell, BBBJ was less then 5 min, but, it's really a turn on seeing her licking and sucking on my tool, especially at times with her CFM expression from her lovely eyes. Wanted to 69 her but was rejected again, she says she don't like but prefer fingering. She soon got wet and the cap was on, proceed with missionary, then doggie as requested by her and soon her climax came. Wanted her to cow girl, again, she don't like but still manage to do a cow girl in the end. Halfway through, she reminded me must cum soon, if not she'll get dry soon as she can only cum once with one customer. I gave up with so many negative stuff and request for her to HJ me instead, again, another negative feedback that I might have something wrong as she's read that men normally will cum after 5 to 10 minutes. I was like WTF. She asked me to stroke myself and her tongue found her way to my smaller brother head and licking away. Finally my army was unloaded and she's taking some small amount to her mouth, that's like finally something back from what I've expected. Proceed to shower after she's done her's, chit chat a little and left the hotel.

Here comes the part which I would like all brothers to spend sometime thinking.

Off I proceed to purchase some stuff straight after leaving the hotel as planned, reach to the back of my shorts pocket for my wallet and to my surprise, it's not the normal orientation that I always place my wallet. While taking out the cash to pay for the items I've purchased, to my another surprise, I'm short of $50, left with $100 Heng there's ATM nearby and asked the uncle to wait awhile before I can pay him.

I keep recalling, I've specifically withdraw $550 as Calista will be a damage of $400 and the item which I'm going to purchase cost $150. And to withdraw $550, one would need to go to other withdrawal to do that.

I'm not sure for other brothers, but, me, myself, having OCD, I've only place my wallet in one particular orientation. I assume most brothers do that as well even without OCD, that's what explains why guy's wallet always have this unique buttock shape after a long time usage.

In order not to accuse any one, I keep playing back what happened from the moment I've decided to engage Calista for her service till realizing the missing $50. Benefits of doubt given that I might pass Calista 9 pieces of $50 instead of 8, I sms Calista, asking for the damage, but no reply. after 20 minutes, decided to call Calista. When ask if I've given her extra, her immediate ans is, I won't know as all her cash is mixed up. NVM, but immediately she can link to she won't know if I've lost the $50 or given extra to her and I can't accuse her that she stole the money. I tried to let her know what I've realized and I'm not accusing her, that's why I even bother to call her when there's no reply for the SMS. Soon, she got agitated and told me it's a small amount and won't do it to destroy her reputation in SBF followed by hanging up the phone abruptly.

The more I think of it, the clearer the ans is. Especially when during the chat after the deal and shower was done, she asked for my occupation and straight away she can guess so correctly that I'm with the SAF when I just told her I'm in engineering line. When ask about how she able to guess, her ans was she kinda like saw me before as her BF is in SAF as well. For god sake, we SAF guys only go out together for fun without bringing GFs along, as in all guys outing, how can she able to see me before?? Also realized although the bathroom door was ajar when I was showering for the both times, she's no where to be seen and my stuff and clothing were at the blind spot. With all the above, I thought it's quite nicely planned.

To sum up, the $50 is nothing to me and I'm sure for all brothers out there as well, but it's the honesty and integrity that matters. From what I see, it is a gd $450 ($400 for Calista and 'MISSING $50) well spent, got to explore that this actually can happen to local FL as well, which I thought would only happen to FT FL. Calista above mentioned advertisement is actually : 'I Service everything except * Raw,Anal,Cof,zwallow', but french kissing, licking, 69, cow girl cannot. So what is service everything except raw, anal, COF, zallow means?? Though I'm not a frequent chiongster, but the rest of the FL I've visited wont give negative comments like i'm having problems when I don't cum in 5-10 min (I always thought it's normal to prolong before cumming).

To emphasize, I'm here to share what happen to me but not smearing anyone reputation nor to judge anyone even I've received half F services. Not asking brothers here not to support or to stop patronize Calista but just be cautious when visiting any FL be it local or FT. Although it's always the small head idea for us brothers to visit FL, but, reminder, at certain time during the process, the bigger head has to take over and think rationally.

My 2 cents worth.
Have a nice day and enjoy the weekend.

Last edited by jocoal; 24-11-2013 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Typo and additional inputs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1