The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 1
JimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Starting business in Thailand

Hey guys as you all know its cheap to start a business in thailand.

Well ah gong going to give money soon anyone interested in joining my adventure?

And leave your mundane working life?

Honestly I'm not a rich guy but at least in Thailand i feel that there are chances. Whereas in singapore its only stable job work etc. If you dont earn more for retirement then suffer etc.

However over here i feel like a real man. Not under the wings of government which is more than enough for me to feel good.

I have been here going to a year soon hopefully i will see more of you guys here.
Old 12-10-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold
Re: Starting business in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyCNX View Post

Well ah gong going to give money soon anyone interested in joining my adventure?

Honestly I'm not a rich guy but at least in Thailand i feel that there are chances. Whereas in singapore its only stable job work etc. If you dont earn more for retirement then suffer etc.

However over here i feel like a real man. Not under the wings of government which is more than enough for me to feel good.

I have been here going to a year soon hopefully i will see more of you guys here.
what biz u thinking abt starting there bro ?
Old 12-10-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
spadar is Cool - loads of Potential

Kidnapped in Thailand: When 'friends' sell you to human trafficking syndicates

https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2...ing-syndicates
Old 12-10-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 15
East is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to behold

Sex related business ?
Old 13-10-2023, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:

Yes of course. Your mail box must be full of messages from bros here wanting to invest their money with you. Who wouldn't want to give their money to someone who is looking towards starting a mysterious unmentioned business in a Sex Forum? LOL. Bros here have 100% confidence in someone who can't differentiate a sex forum from a business forum. Just sit back and collect the incoming money lah.
Old 13-10-2023, 07:49 AM
Samster

Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by East View Post
Sex related business ?
He said business, never said it was sex related.
Old 13-10-2023, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spadar View Post
Kidnapped in Thailand: When 'friends' sell you to human trafficking syndicates

https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2...ing-syndicates
Yeah, lor, you are right. His business is selling his organs unwillingly in Thailand. LOL
Old 13-10-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8496 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Also sounds like a scam since nothing mentioned and also dunno anyone.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 13-10-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

A legit biz man will never come here to ask for investment opportunities
Old 13-10-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 15
Urbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to behold

Feels like a very random post.
Where is the sex part ?
Old 13-10-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Whether sex-related, human trafficking or selling organs, who in the right mind puts in money to go into business with an unknown stranger, hidden behind some online nick? This is neither the place, platform nor approach to seek business partners and/or investments.
Old 14-10-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
albertlimCC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My experience here in the forum.
Few years back. I went into a small trade/deal with an old bird here. Sad to say that guy disappears with my $$$. Small sum but really a valuable lesson for me.
Dunn trust someone you dunn know even he is an old bird here.
Old 14-10-2023, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 1
JimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You all damn narrow minded. As if i am going to ask you all to wire money without any contract. Lol come here see first la zzz

Meet talk see a gum buay. Why i on forum ask because i not in singapore doh LOL. Funny leh u all i see business opportunities i share. But if you all think its a scam then whatever.
Old 14-10-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8496 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You all damn narrow minded. As if i am going to ask you all to wire money without any contract. Lol come here see first la zzz

Meet talk see a gum buay. Why i on forum ask because i not in singapore doh LOL. Funny leh u all i see business opportunities i share. But if you all think its a scam then whatever.
You commented like this sound more likely a scam.

Contract is just a piece of paper without any use if anyone run road.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Last edited by SirLance; 14-10-2023 at 11:21 AM.
Old 14-10-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 13
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
He said business, never said it was sex related.
One will have link it to sex related biz since this is a sex forum bro… cheers

Also- to anyone that want to put money for ANY joint business with ANYONE… just have a mindset that the money is you are willing to lose. Investing in business is never easy…best friends can become enemies the next moment, getting sue by the other.. even so for family members.. so don’t part your money that easily with anyone.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1