The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2012, 03:14 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4650 / Power: 0
Ho-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond repute
How to handle a materialistic woman?

Just started a relationship with a milf (34 years) 4 months ago. She is very beautiful and have lots of suitors. However she is spendthrift without any savings on hand. Everytime during our date out she wont spend any single cents and I am the one who foot the bills ie: shopping, dining in restaurants, travelling, petrol etc....She told me she has been pampered by guys in the past . So bros and chance to change her?My pocket is starting to feel the pinch now. If yes what are the proposal? Right now she is staying together with me.
Old 09-04-2012, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: How to handle a materialistic woman?

Seriously leave her....unless u can afford it...no matter how gorgeous she is....i can tell u this...in time the passion will dies....that's when reality kicks in....so end of the day...dun bite more then u can chew....

And i dun think u can really change a person basic values...just like a leopard never changes it spots.....but then again ur life ur choice....
Old 09-04-2012, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jwong71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no matter how beautiful or cute.. 34yrs old sound sooo ekkkkssss..

plenty of below 30yrs around if you can afford it..

i would go for younger, and spend on money valued items.

at her age of 34, pratically not much of value left.

yup alot suitors, definately after for a bang.

who the hell wanna married a old hag and get the hell from her??
Old 09-04-2012, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jwong71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwong71 View Post

unless she's rich, at 40-50years there will still be takers
Old 09-04-2012, 04:00 PM
Samster (B)

Ho-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwong71 View Post

But her looks is like 20s.
Old 09-04-2012, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho-Lee View Post
But her looks is like 20s.
u oredi knw she is materialistic, so either u live with it or give it up.
Old 09-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
AllIsBad is Cool - loads of Potential

She is very BAD and she has succeeded in bleeding you slowly .
Old 09-04-2012, 04:27 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
u oredi knw she is materialistic, so either u live with it or give it up.
She told me that give her sometimes to change....guess it will be difficult too.
Old 09-04-2012, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 19
eurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro. Just leave her if you cannot afford to pamper her with luxury lifestyle.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:44 PM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How old are you yourself? Is she materialistic because she doesn't chip in with expenses? There will be guys who see it as a man's duty to pay for common expenses and wife's expenses. Some of my friends give their wives a monthly allowance, even though their wives are working or maybe even earning a decent income herself.

It's difficult to complain that the fuel consumption is high when you want to drive a nice Continental car. Crude example but apt I feel. A pretty girl like her has many suitors as you say but she chose you. Why? She even moved in with you. Do you think she moved in with you because you are rich and willing to splurge on her? You don't think she really loves you?

I feel that at 34, all ladies regardless of beauty, know that time isn't on her side. The maternal instinct will be strong at this age and I know of ladies who are careful not to waste their youth dating someone they will never marry. Is she as bad as you say she is?
Old 09-04-2012, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24088 / Power: 23
esssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond repute

Women around that age is like fine wine. It`s the best age of a woman`s sexual performance . You guys dont know it if you never been there. But shelf life is not long .

I had a married woman at that age and she really knew how how enjoy sex.

Uninhibited passion and she knows how to arouse a man and she will tell you unabashedly what she likes for you to take her high.

And like i said earlier, her consume by date is not very far away. And once she nears or hits that, her whole outlook changes and her attitude and need for you will also alter.

Expect her to cold shoulder you. Women are like that. They can blow hot when they need you around and throw a snowstorm around you when they dont.

At 33 i give her about a decade to function as a sex mate, after that its anybody`s guess. Even if she looks 20 now her biological clock will go according to script. No getting out of that.

As for being materialistic its up to you to weigh the worth .
Old 09-04-2012, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 20
K9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho-Lee View Post
Just started a relationship with a milf (34 years) 4 months ago. She is very beautiful and have lots of suitors. However she is spendthrift without any savings on hand. Everytime during our date out she wont spend any single cents and I am the one who foot the bills ie: shopping, dining in restaurants, travelling, petrol etc....She told me she has been pampered by guys in the past . So bros and chance to change her?My pocket is starting to feel the pinch now. If yes what are the proposal? Right now she is staying together with me.
First few dates usually is man duty to foot the bill. After you know her well, if she cares for you - she should learn to pick up the tab, if she doesn''t - can always test her that you forget to bring your wallet out today and make her pay and if she angry and turn and walk away - you should cut lost on this investment and count your blessing rather than you go and borrow to satisfy her needs in the future.

要是能和你同甘苦的女孩是好女孩 - 要是不能就舍弃否则你会遍体鳞伤到最后.

~~人生最重要的,不是如何走得快,而是怎样放得下,练就平静淡泊的心,乃追求之极致~~
Old 09-04-2012, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 15
bail1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbail1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9696 View Post
First few dates usually is man duty to foot the bill. After you know her well, if she cares for you - she should learn to pick up the tab, if she doesn''t - can always test her that you forget to bring your wallet out today and make her pay and if she angry and turn and walk away - you should cut lost on this investment and count your blessing rather than you go and borrow to satisfy her needs in the future.

要是能和你同甘苦的女孩是好女孩 - 要是不能就舍弃否则你会遍体鳞伤到最后.
Well Said...
Old 09-04-2012, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Forget about changing her, just keep banging her!
Old 09-04-2012, 10:00 PM

My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 0
ronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Ho-Lee,

Don't waste you time on her. No point being broke over a pussy....i think your money is well spent somewhere else...if u want play...hit and run better...stay and it will lead to being broke and no where Bro.

In end, its always your choice...it will never see the truth till its too late...so take care bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1