The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2009, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light
How to get a Room?

Hello Bros,

Need your advice. How do you all do your bonking in the hotel? Like whats the SOP to booking the room? Do you go there, say "I need 1 room for 2 hours"?, pay first, pay later?

I really havent done these kinda things before. Everytime I bonk my GF, will always have to sneak in and out of my room, when my parents in their room. Then cannot make so much noise (have to turn on music loud loud to cover her moans)

I heard from my friends that the hotels, quite cheap lah for a few hours worth. But we've never done it before, so we dont know how to book one.

Can advise?
Old 15-06-2009, 02:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
nicchu is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: How to get a Room?

bro jus head towards the recep area n tell tat guy/gal dat u wan to book 2 hrs can liao.. Its pay first bonk later.. My personal preference is hotel 81.. Clean rooms n spongy bed.
Old 15-06-2009, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie1 View Post
Hello Bros,

Need your advice. How do you all do your bonking in the hotel? Like whats the SOP to booking the room? Do you go there, say "I need 1 room for 2 hours"?, pay first, pay later?

I really havent done these kinda things before. Everytime I bonk my GF, will always have to sneak in and out of my room, when my parents in their room. Then cannot make so much noise (have to turn on music loud loud to cover her moans)

I heard from my friends that the hotels, quite cheap lah for a few hours worth. But we've never done it before, so we dont know how to book one.

Can advise?
aiyo, its as easy as ABC.
To expedite the documentation booking -in process, just walk up to the receptionist and use the magic password:

' I need a fucking room for 2 bonking hrs.'

With that, just give $40 (20 for 2 hrs room rental rate, another $20 as deposit) without further delay, collect yr key and go to your fucking room loh...

Simpe and quick enough???
Old 15-06-2009, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
utopian355 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hello Bros,

Can advise?
no nid to say too much la

jus walk in n say "transit" and give ur ic and 40 bucks

b4 times up they willl call u

while in the room sometimes can hear the next room bery happening.
Old 15-06-2009, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

I dont remember hotel 81 must pay deposit.... is this a new rule got $20 deposit?

Just go to the recep say you want a room for 2 hrs (min 2 hrs) and pay the $20. They may ask you whether you want to join as member for $10. Personally i feel no need as it doesnt give you much benefit.

Enjoy bro and dont forget to tell your gf to scream and shout louder the better. Else she may by habit keep low volume....

And do post a FR here after your trip to share your first time experience
Old 15-06-2009, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

1st of all........u must be above 18 or 21????.........anyone?

Old 15-06-2009, 03:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
TenTen1010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiwaiz View Post
1st of all........u must be above 18 or 21????.........anyone?

yes totally agree.........

but if you are underage....ask your GF to book the room
Old 15-06-2009, 04:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
milkybr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wat is the min age for booking room?
Old 15-06-2009, 05:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Underage also got solution. You tell me when you want and I go book the room for you. $20 I also pay. But as the room is booked under my name, I need to be in the room to ensure that nothing gets broken. Just treat me as invisible lar.
Old 15-06-2009, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Underage also got solution. You tell me when you want and I go book the room for you. $20 I also pay. But as the room is booked under my name, I need to be in the room to ensure that nothing gets broken. Just treat me as invisible lar.
bro,u reali veri smart ....... 1 2 get 2 see free show .....
Old 15-06-2009, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light

Haha, lol for all the replies.

Really appreciate it bros!!! Time for a noob to start on his experiment!!!

Promised to post FR on my GF.....
Old 15-06-2009, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

wah lao...

FR on girlfren!???

Wtf.

You pimping her ah?
Why you so like dat?
Old 15-06-2009, 11:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -261 / Power: 0
Pokimon1 Pokimon1 Pokimon1

Quote:
Hello Bros,

Can advise?
Hey brother, In the spirit of SBF I will help you book the room and be in the room with you and your GF to look out for AV.

If you like, I can provide a further service of getting your GF ready for your enjoyment... all absolutely free of charge.

Foreplay takes time and good technique you know. If you do it wrong, it will spoil your whole session.
Old 15-06-2009, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
bro,u reali veri smart ....... 1 2 get 2 see free show .....
Where got free? Room costs $20/$30 dollars? Plus I provide detailed guidance on how to get a room. And if they are truly underaged, then I provide an avenue to the room. Though I seriously doubt so. TS was asking for FL contacts in his previous posts. I wonder if he wants to get a room to bonk GF or FL. If it's FL, just ask the FL for instructions lar, they are more expert than us.

But seriously, there are a lot of similar threads like these during school holidays. If only TS bother to search. And the rest of us don't have to be too serious in such threads. This thread will not run into 40 pages of posts I suspect?
Old 15-06-2009, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 16
torak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: How to get a Room?

I got a better solution. Ts how about I book a room, then I bring my gf and u bring urs, then we bonk them together in the same room lol. Of cos is I bonk mine u bonk urs, no swopping. Think i'll be cool to try tat
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1