The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 1
djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!
Ever heard anyone got STDs or HIVs from cheonging FLs

Found the international dome oysters really enticing.

Raw is definitely out of question as it's too dangerous. But all the reviews are bbbj and I started to wonder the chances.

Last edited by djdglz; 03-12-2023 at 03:49 AM.
Old 02-12-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever heard anyone got STDs or HIVs from cheonging FLs

Where do u think all the hiv cases are coming from.....

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Old 02-12-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdglz View Post
Found the international oysters really enticing.

Raw is definitely out of question as it's too dangerous. But all the reviews are bbbj and I started to wonder the chances.
My group of contact have friends who got HIV from chionging overseas. Other stds are quite common to catch every now and then if you chiong enough. I haven't caught anything when using condom chiong overseas. All my UTI are gotten from SG Geylang VN houses, so I don't visit them anymore.

My MH got positive from raw in BKK, went antibiotic treatment for a week and became negative in the test a month later. I guess I know which is the girl, not gonna visit that place anymore. Negative for stds when I raw only my regular ML, currently fucking her every 3 (or so) days. My current MLs are afraid of stds.
Old 03-12-2023, 03:51 AM
Samster

djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangwander3 View Post
Where do u think all the hiv cases are coming from.....
I thought people could get HIV from bbbj but extremely rare. Buy yeah,if cheong enough, it's just probability
Old 03-12-2023, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
My group of contact have friends who got HIV from chionging overseas. Other stds are quite common to catch every now and then if you chiong enough. I haven't caught anything when using condom chiong overseas. All my UTI are gotten from SG Geylang VN houses, so I don't visit them anymore.

My MH got positive from raw in BKK, went antibiotic treatment for a week and became negative in the test a month later. I guess I know which is the girl, not gonna visit that place anymore. Negative for stds when I raw only my regular ML, currently fucking her every 3 (or so) days. My current MLs are afraid of stds.
Thanks for sharing bro! Damn..I'm gonna be capped all time from now on. I thought WLs from Geylang were checkee every month and were safe...

How about FLs from other domes?
Old 03-12-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 12
Kactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to all

6 of my chionging friends got HIV, 2 already passed away one of them suicide cos can't handle the reality of having HIV
Old 03-12-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks for sharing bro! Damn..I'm gonna be capped all time from now on. I thought WLs from Geylang were checkee every month and were safe...

How about FLs from other domes?
The UTI were gotten from BBBJ. I had BBBJ 95% of the time but I was mostly capped when doing FJ in GL houses. UTI may not be from STDs, you can get it from throat infections or other irritations. I only caught UTI about 3 times during the time of fucking over 100 different girls (GL + FL + ML + overseas).

The dome FLs service standard don't justify their cost so I haven't tried enough FLs to catch anything. I prefer chemistry built MLs, we check STD report before fucking raw. I guess they can be considered FLs since they are not Geylang WLs, but I think some don't just fuck anyone especially my current one sometimes don't take tips from me.
Old 03-12-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kactusaurus View Post
6 of my chionging friends got HIV, 2 already passed away one of them suicide cos can't handle the reality of having HIV
1 of the contact's friend currently don't want to do treatment and waiting to die. Just hope he don't go spread it around. I heard he's suffering quite bad.
Old 03-12-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

I cheong and quit on and off. Even though I am always capped for FJ, I do have BBBJs. The first time I quit, I decided to take a full STI checkup to be sure I'm clean. Luckily the results all good except my urine a lot bacteria. I was stupid enough back then to ask the doctor how come urine so much bacteria. He shot back, "you do all these things of course la!" He gave me some antibiotics and that's my first episode with STI testing. Have returned to cheonging recently and will go for regular testing. Sometimes, I will think what will happen if my luck runs out and the test results are bad. The only way to stay safe is to not cheong and instead get a partner who doesn't sleep around as well. Are you willing to have this trade off? That is the question you should be asking. To ask whether BBBJ will kena STI is asking the wrong question. There's no full proof way of avoiding STI if you cheong.

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old 03-12-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40688 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...r-2023-3958911

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5
Old 03-12-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
Brink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
But all the reviews are bbbj and I started to wonder the chances.
Are you asking about the chances of contracting std from BBBJ ?
Old 03-12-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
I cheong and quit on and off. Even though I am always capped for FJ, I do have BBBJs. The first time I quit, I decided to take a full STI checkup to be sure I'm clean. Luckily the results all good except my urine a lot bacteria. I was stupid enough back then to ask the doctor how come urine so much bacteria. He shot back, "you do all these things of course la!" He gave me some antibiotics and that's my first episode with STI testing. Have returned to cheonging recently and will go for regular testing. Sometimes, I will think what will happen if my luck runs out and the test results are bad. The only way to stay safe is to not cheong and instead get a partner who doesn't sleep around as well. Are you willing to have this trade off? That is the question you should be asking. To ask whether BBBJ will kena STI is asking the wrong question. There's no full proof way of avoiding STI if you cheong.
I don't mind this trade off to stick with one partner. But it is very difficult for me to get a life partner that satisfies my low requirement. I don't want a woman above a certain standard. So I chiong to fix my deprives. In the meantime, search (again) from overseas.
Old 03-12-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brink View Post
Are you asking about the chances of contracting std from BBBJ ?
Yeah..Herpes and syphilis seem nasty
Old 03-12-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kactusaurus View Post
Sry to hear that..may they rest in peace. Does your friends raw a lot?
Old 03-12-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
The UTI were gotten from BBBJ. I had BBBJ 95% of the time but I was mostly capped when doing FJ in GL houses. UTI may not be from STDs, you can get it from throat infections or other irritations. I only caught UTI about 3 times during the time of fucking over 100 different girls (GL + FL + ML + overseas).

The dome FLs service standard don't justify their cost so I haven't tried enough FLs to catch anything. I prefer chemistry built MLs, we check STD report before fucking raw. I guess they can be considered FLs since they are not Geylang WLs, but I think some don't just fuck anyone especially my current one sometimes don't take tips from me.
Wow 100+ girls! Nice bro! Yeah, I just really hate capped bj. I'd never raw though.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1