The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2011, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 17
raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!
Fullmoon Party Happening...?

Any bros attended any full moon party and had great fun? Please share.
Old 16-01-2011, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 20
1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fullmoon Party Happening...?

wat is full moon party??
Old 16-01-2011, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 14
whiteangelcsh is one of the Best!whiteangelcsh is one of the Best!whiteangelcsh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1128138 View Post
wat is full moon party??
Where all the buayas become wolves and the lambs turn into tigeresss. Whahaha... All night long

Erotic Shoots

Private Photography
Old 16-01-2011, 07:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 18
hipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to behold

Not sure if I'm right.
The Full Moon Party I heard before are monthly parties held at a private club. All guests are will be completely naked. Their purpose there is to search for an ONS, and can have sex there and then.

If its what TS is talking about, I will want to learn more too.
Old 16-01-2011, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

I thought full moon parties are the parties held on the beaches of thai islands party from night till sunrise. Started many years ago by a group of 20-30 angmoh tourists on the full moon night... which has since grown to attract thousands to attend today - basically like a big zoukout. Anything goes but it is not what Hipgrinder say private party where all guests be completely naked to have ONS.

Example video: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x48...ry-2008_travel

As you can see, all angmohs but this is in Thailand
Old 16-01-2011, 08:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 18
hipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bro TigerPrawn,

Thanks for the info and the correction.
I was not sure of it myself, only from hearsay.
Old 16-01-2011, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 17
maninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Well, full moon parties are held regularly in Thailand (koh samui and koh samat) and Bali. Usually held at the beaches or at some mountain top. Well known for their multi-racial patrons, great music, drugs and high possibilities of getting laid. Might not be suitable for all but if you are not against any of the above, you might pretty well enjoy it... Last I heard, these parties are still held regularly.. Enjoy if you are heading there..

Satire is people as they are; romanticism, people as they would like to be; realism, people as they seem with their insides left out.
~ Dawn Powell

maninsin is maninsinsha

Uplist: seekers, rex475833, MSW, WestSide69
Old 17-01-2011, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 16
SGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

maybe some laojiao can organise? we pay abit of tuition fees for the newbies?
Old 17-01-2011, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
funseCker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wa.. sounds good.. Maybe can organise one on Kuku (su) Island!!
Old 17-01-2011, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought everyone change to werewolf and start to kill each other with their sharpening claws.
Old 17-01-2011, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
Seems very similar to those of Singapore's Foam Parties.
Old 17-01-2011, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Heaven Knows deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What Hipgrinder described is somewhat true .....however it's by invite only. That is friends of friends of friends and no they do not go naked but wear revealing bras, panties or a sheer cloth /dress over their bodies. While men will go bare body and be in their branded undies.........not the crocodile army issued type tho.
Old 18-01-2011, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
oceanic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U will have to make a trip to koh samui for fullmoon party. party till wee hrs. people from all over the world. A lot of thai gals go there to get hook.
But take note, fullmoon party happen only on the fullmoon in mid month if im not wrong. but google it, it show when the party is held.
If u go WOMAD b4, atmosphere is something like dat, jst its at the beach.
Old 20-01-2011, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 20
LevusJovi is one of the Best!LevusJovi is one of the Best!LevusJovi is one of the Best!

I had been to Full Moon Party twice few years ago. I got to go to Koh Samui and book a package there. The party is not at Samui but at another island (cant remember the name but think it was Koh Phangan or sometime). When you are there be prepared to spend the night by the beach as most hotel get book way in advance. In the parties you can get drugs easily like buying ice cream, you get people approaching you and ask if you want 'grass' or other drugs openly. It may not be advisable for girls to be there as I had personally seen some guys spiking something into gals drinks. As this is a wild party, the chances of getting a girl is so easy as they are usually high and despo for sex. I been there twice and each time ended up having sex at the beach with many other couples there. The first girl I got was a Korean and the second was a Mongolian. In fact my 2 buddies who went to the party with me also got hit with other girls. For those who couldn't get any girls, you can still go to the beach and look at free shows

One word of advise. go there prepared and arm yourself with lots of caps. Chances are you will use them all in such environmental. It is better to be safe than sorry.
Old 20-01-2011, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5281 / Power: 18
kick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond repute

it seems to die off recent years as its not really that wild anymore

So.. why learn?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1