The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2004, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
brucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR on BKK overnight booking

Hi Bros, just came back from BKK and here's my FR.

Well after getting tips and advice from the thread on "Newbie BKK Guide - Booking Ladies Overnight - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=16264" I did just that.

I checked into intercontinential hotel- confirm now its girl friendly. Dun ask me why choose such a expensive one it just so happened, at about 11pm. Dun feel sleepy so decided to "take a walk" near Ratchada. When for 3 viewing (fishtank) before i lock on my target. Being a boob man, of course no. 84 caught my sight with her wholsome boobs, somemore she wearing super low cut showing more than 1/2 cup. when i came in, she looking quite chinese was waving frantically at me and throughout my viewing session, she was eyeing for me and giving me the CFM look. Since she my type plus so keen on me, I pick her lah. By then past midnight liow. when and book her for overnight.

When return to hotel, I follow the tips i learnt and boldly when to the lift. Some staff saw me but nobody approach or stopped me. So confirm this hotel is girl friendly.

Back in the room, the no.84 is like eye open big big, say she never been to such a nice hotel before. We sat down and TCSS for a while, i dun like to rush thing one. Then she suggest taking a bath. Me say ok. She start to stripping. Wow, she was wearing this 1/2 cup black lace bra and matching undies. My dick started to sterling watching those boobs bounce as she moved. I ask for cup size, she said C, but look like D to me. She ask me to go in and shower first will join me later cos she shy to take out in front of me! Shy!!?? Anyways I shower first. When she came in few minutes later she crossed her arms to cover her boobs. Really shy man! as we shower with her back to me I put my arms around her and slowly took her hands away from those boobs and turn her around. Then i know why she shy. Without those bra, they looked a bit saggy. as i "wash" them, they feel really soft and still quite bouncy.

After drying up, we got on the bed. she started giving me a message on my neck and shoulder as i said I'm quite tired. Then she turn me around and offered me one of her all natural boobs to suck which i did with great pleasure as my other hand starts to grab and squeeze the other boob. Her nps were very soft too and as i suck on them, they hardened and became quite long, like what some bros here called the eraser tip.

Next she push me down and started to cat bath me, then she cap me and bj. I cannot tahan liow so ask her to stop. then me still lying on my back, she tit fuck me with those soft wholsome boobs. all this while I was fingering her. she was now bushy, very neat, wonder if she trim them.I buay tahan liow, got up and do her missionary. she feel quite tight so feel damn shiok and I came.

After that she laid in my arms and we both fell a sleep. Hmm.. very gf feeling.

Mid of the night, think the aircon was turn too low cos too cold after the bath. begin to feel hot and pull down the blanket which woke her up i think. she start to nibble at my nips and her hand was squeezing my cock. Me too tired to respond and just let her pleasure me. Next monment I know she bbbj on me and i was groaning in pleasure and CIM. She went toilet to wash up and then we when back to sleep.

Next morning, I got to go for a meeting so woke up quite early to wash up while she still sleeping. As I was changing, looking at her nakedness and those lusicious boobs, my cock started to stir again. I when over to give her a peck and lightly stroke those boobs. She woke up, held my hand on her boobs and on seeing bulge in my pants started to undress me. but only me pants. Gave me bbbj and licking my balls. my hands still on those boobs began to bring over my cock and I tit fuck them. Next she pull on the bed, cap me climb on me, put me in her and began to ride me while i squeeze her boob. Can't help it lah, I boobs man mah so hand is always on those boobs. When i felt me coming, I turn her around and do her missionary and came.

then I realise my time is up so quickly change and left for meeting.no time to see her off so told her to change and leave on her own but took key with me.(a word of caution, I basically keep all my belonings other than some clothes locked in my luaggage. you never know, better safe than sorry. I found out later she clear our all the toiletries)

When i return a couple of hours later, she was still there. I was like why still here? She really like me ah? Then she ask for tips. Haiz, forgot about it this morning, that's why she won't leave thot she really like me and wanna stay longer(i read some big bros have this kind if experience leh).Guess I dun have that kind of charm.Paid her and send her off. Anyway even if she stayed, I can't do any more. 3 rounds in 10 hours is all i can give. will spend the rest of the day recouping cos tmr onwardz must work onstop liowz.

Up my rep if you like my FR.thanx
Old 07-12-2004, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ferdi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR on BKK overnight booking

Bro brucelee,

How much did you pay for the hotel per night?
Old 07-12-2004, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Dobermann22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo bro,

Which MP you went to??? Went BKK twice so far, first in late Sep and end of Nov. Will be heading there again this coming 16 Dec.. Care to share?? I would love to book overnight though... Any good reccommendation?

Best regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee
Hi Bros, just came back from BKK and here's my FR.

Well after getting tips and advice from the thread on "Newbie BKK Guide - Booking Ladies Overnight - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=16264" I did just that.

I checked into intercontinential hotel- confirm now its girl friendly. Dun ask me why choose such a expensive one it just so happened, at about 11pm. Dun feel sleepy so decided to "take a walk" near Ratchada. When for 3 viewing (fishtank) before i lock on my target. Being a boob man, of course no. 84 caught my sight with her wholsome boobs, somemore she wearing super low cut showing more than 1/2 cup. when i came in, she looking quite chinese was waving frantically at me and throughout my viewing session, she was eyeing for me and giving me the CFM look. Since she my type plus so keen on me, I pick her lah. By then past midnight liow. when and book her for overnight.

When return to hotel, I follow the tips i learnt and boldly when to the lift. Some staff saw me but nobody approach or stopped me. So confirm this hotel is girl friendly.

Back in the room, the no.84 is like eye open big big, say she never been to such a nice hotel before. We sat down and TCSS for a while, i dun like to rush thing one. Then she suggest taking a bath. Me say ok. She start to stripping. Wow, she was wearing this 1/2 cup black lace bra and matching undies. My dick started to sterling watching those boobs bounce as she moved. I ask for cup size, she said C, but look like D to me. She ask me to go in and shower first will join me later cos she shy to take out in front of me! Shy!!?? Anyways I shower first. When she came in few minutes later she crossed her arms to cover her boobs. Really shy man! as we shower with her back to me I put my arms around her and slowly took her hands away from those boobs and turn her around. Then i know why she shy. Without those bra, they looked a bit saggy. as i "wash" them, they feel really soft and still quite bouncy.

After drying up, we got on the bed. she started giving me a message on my neck and shoulder as i said I'm quite tired. Then she turn me around and offered me one of her all natural boobs to suck which i did with great pleasure as my other hand starts to grab and squeeze the other boob. Her nps were very soft too and as i suck on them, they hardened and became quite long, like what some bros here called the eraser tip.

Next she push me down and started to cat bath me, then she cap me and bj. I cannot tahan liow so ask her to stop. then me still lying on my back, she tit fuck me with those soft wholsome boobs. all this while I was fingering her. she was now bushy, very neat, wonder if she trim them.I buay tahan liow, got up and do her missionary. she feel quite tight so feel damn shiok and I came.

After that she laid in my arms and we both fell a sleep. Hmm.. very gf feeling.

Mid of the night, think the aircon was turn too low cos too cold after the bath. begin to feel hot and pull down the blanket which woke her up i think. she start to nibble at my nips and her hand was squeezing my cock. Me too tired to respond and just let her pleasure me. Next monment I know she bbbj on me and i was groaning in pleasure and CIM. She went toilet to wash up and then we when back to sleep.

Next morning, I got to go for a meeting so woke up quite early to wash up while she still sleeping. As I was changing, looking at her nakedness and those lusicious boobs, my cock started to stir again. I when over to give her a peck and lightly stroke those boobs. She woke up, held my hand on her boobs and on seeing bulge in my pants started to undress me. but only me pants. Gave me bbbj and licking my balls. my hands still on those boobs began to bring over my cock and I tit fuck them. Next she pull on the bed, cap me climb on me, put me in her and began to ride me while i squeeze her boob. Can't help it lah, I boobs man mah so hand is always on those boobs. When i felt me coming, I turn her around and do her missionary and came.

then I realise my time is up so quickly change and left for meeting.no time to see her off so told her to change and leave on her own but took key with me.(a word of caution, I basically keep all my belonings other than some clothes locked in my luaggage. you never know, better safe than sorry. I found out later she clear our all the toiletries)

When i return a couple of hours later, she was still there. I was like why still here? She really like me ah? Then she ask for tips. Haiz, forgot about it this morning, that's why she won't leave thot she really like me and wanna stay longer(i read some big bros have this kind if experience leh).Guess I dun have that kind of charm.Paid her and send her off. Anyway even if she stayed, I can't do any more. 3 rounds in 10 hours is all i can give. will spend the rest of the day recouping cos tmr onwardz must work onstop liowz.

Up my rep if you like my FR.thanx
Old 07-12-2004, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
grumpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstergrumpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdi
Bro brucelee,

How much did you pay for the hotel per night?
I more interested in how much he paid for the girl for overnight!!!
Old 07-12-2004, 11:59 PM
Samster

brucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For the hotel its quite pricy cost its 5 star. About $230/night. I won't stay there under normal situation but I've reasons to stay there lah. Checkout bangkoknights.com for good rates.

As for the girl also a bit pricey too cos I pick model grade so 4000bht.Not including tip.
Old 08-12-2004, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
kiama is Cool - loads of Potential

which MP the girl from?
Old 08-12-2004, 08:22 AM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
As for the girl also a bit pricey too cos I pick model grade so 4000bht.Not including tip.
$4k baht for overnight is kinda pricey but any way, it is up to you and seems that you did enjoy yourself. Normally for about $2k for can get a LT but need to search and bargain.
Old 10-12-2004, 10:15 AM
Samster

Plaza 88 of plaza something, i think. too busy looking at the gals.
Old 10-12-2004, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 22
Hasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Plaza 88 of plaza something, i think. too busy looking at the gals.
Is it Plaza Entertainment? cheers

From craving springs grief,
From craving springs fear,
One's who is wholly free from craving,
There is no grief, much less fear
Old 10-12-2004, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 22
desmondav is one of the Best!desmondav is one of the Best!desmondav is one of the Best!desmondav is one of the Best!

Thanks for the information...Glad you had enjoyed
Old 11-12-2004, 11:23 PM
Samster

Thanx to all who up me!
Old 13-12-2004, 04:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
skyline69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey brother bruce - where did you get the girl (is it Plaza Entertainment?) and did you tapow after you did the girl in the MP or straight tapow?

Thanks for the FR

Quote:
Thanx to all who up me!
Old 13-12-2004, 11:33 PM
Samster

No BM, just straight book her overnight. As I said it was getting late and bangkok is cutting short its nightlife activities hours.think some place closes at 1am now.
Old 14-12-2004, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
No BM, just straight book her overnight. As I said it was getting late and bangkok is cutting short its nightlife activities hours.think some place closes at 1am now.

the whole of soi cowboy and NANA closes at 1am. the neon lights goes off @ 1am, give and take few mins.

MPs. close earlier... 11-12...
Old 14-12-2004, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
and for 4 k did you get the normal cat girls or the superstar cat?

and from what time you tapow her for 4k?

I want to acheive "marathon 1 dragon"

[/FONT]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1