The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Holidays out with family and friends

Recently planning trips as countries and places started to open up.

There is this family friend (a lady few years older than us but easier passes off our age) that we usually jio to go with us, and my thoughts of her coming with us was always of hidden excitement and happiness, often thinking maybe some interesting thing could happen.

Alas, she is not accompanying us this time.

Anyway have stories to share on trips with family and friends that had turned out more exciting or Sexciting than you have expected?
Old 03-03-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 11
EvilBoss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvilBoss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Holidays out with family and friends

You mean like swinging with them?
Old 03-03-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilBoss View Post
You mean like swinging with them?
No la more like anything out of the norm that could have happened, either accident or planned that brought things to sexual direction or something hahaha

Or it could really be an innocuous action that made you feel alive
Old 04-03-2023, 02:10 AM
Samster

I'll just start with mine...

So I went on a cruise with my wife, daughter, in-laws and our family friend. So the family friend (I knew her first) isn't tall (probably abt 150ish) and a lil fleshy (she tries to get in shape so she does not get thrown off shape too much) but she has these amazing D-cup boobs that I would love to have my hands on again (again? that's another story)...

One occasion we agreed to go to the jacuzzi in the morning, so it was her, then my wife then myself on one side of the jacuzzi. A lil later a couple came and was on the opposite side, which then my friend excused herself for 5 mins. By the time she was back, the couple adjusted themselves closer to the side which she was on, so she ended up on my right side (my wife on the left).

All was okay actually and I should not have overthought matters (if not the fact there was a bit of incidents a long time ago), so when I stretched my legs a lil and touched hers it felt weirdly electrifying (and tiny bit of arousal). We apologized to each other at the same time and it felt funny. The jacuzzi was shaped in a way there is a small little ledge just off the sides so u can kind of rest ur butt on it if you feel lazy, or rest your hands in the water to feel the bubbles in the water. I did that as well and accidently touched her hand (I honestly didn't notice her hand was there) - then I moved my hand beside hers and both of us didn't say anything.

The last innocent thing (innocent cos unintended) was somehow when I wanted to move my hand up to stretch, somehow the angle was weird and I ended up lifting my arm (and hand), and the hand brushed past her side boob in her one-piece suit. I saw her turned to look at me, then I kind of whispered "sorry sorry!" - but I saw a small smile escaping from her. Not sure if it's an acknowledgement of my apology or just an embarrassed smile, till this day I have no answer...

So yeah that's my sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1