The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2017, 01:20 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Sex robot inventor says having baby with his android lover will be 'extremely simple'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8017571.html

Quote:
A sex robot creator has claimed that he will soon be able to have a baby with his own robot lover.

Sergi Santos, an electronic engineer and expert in AI, also believes it is just a matter of time before machines are doing human jobs and marrying into human families.

The Spaniard told The Sun he would “love” to have a child with his robotic partner, and that it would be “extremely simple”."

Using the brain I have already created, I would program it with a genome so he or she could have moral values, plus concepts of beauty, justice and the values that humans have,” he said.

"Then to create a child with this robot it would be extremely simple. I would make an algorithm of what I personally believe about these concepts and then shuffle it with what she thinks and then 3D print it.

"That's it. I 3D print the robot that is the child of me and the robot. I don't see any complications."

Mr Santos has had a real wife for 16 years, the newspaper reports. But Maritsa Kissamitaky apparently has no problem with his second relationship, and even helps with the development of robot prototypes.

The designer says that having regular intercourse with his robot, called “Samantha”, has improved his sex life with Ms Kissamitaky.

It is also claimed his android has the ability to create emotional ties, can progress through different emotional modes, and has the ability to makes “realistic” orgasm sounds.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1