The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2005, 03:37 PM
justaman

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Anyone regular of WH HSE 2? Can the gals go out with customer?

Being a long since I ever went out with any WL. Have a regular at WH HSE2 but she never ask me out and I presume the houses along the WH road dun really allow their gals to go out on their off day as somehow all the gals I know along that road I never went out with them b4. Anyone have any idea?
Old 11-02-2005, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 21
toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!
Re: Anyone regular of WH HSE 2? Can the gals go out with customer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex_maniac
maybe u havent read my popular thread dating cat 40 girls. lots of advice from 'expert' there.

btw, what everyone will probably say is, if she never ask u out, she is not interested in u.

for me, my regular never ask me out, but she always hinted to me to ask her out.
how are u lately bro? long time no hear from u liao
Old 12-02-2005, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
zunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
btw, what everyone will probably say is, if she never ask u out, she is not interested in u.

for me, my regular never ask me out, but she always hinted to me to ask her out.
Hmmmmmm....... I just asked my regular ( Not this hse) once and off we go liao.... . Will love to spend more time with her if her's and mine timing can make...
Old 12-02-2005, 12:29 AM
Samster

zunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
like the 'experts' always say, becareful and Good luck.

yap... Thanks Bro... Will try to keep my BIG Head over My HEart...
Old 12-02-2005, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 21
Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!

Quote:
wah, u call me bro. wait people minus ur points then u know.

u miss out alot lah ppl have been flaming me left, right and center.
To sex_maniac:
My 2 cents worth: for some reason, u have offended quite a number of people in this forum........i'm not sure if u realized that.......
Old 12-02-2005, 03:39 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justaman
Being a long since I ever went out with any WL.
Why on earth would you want to go out with a freakin WHORE???? .... someone who spreads her legs many times a day and allows all and sundry to fuck her for money???

She also licks shitty arseholes and sucks diseased dicks

If you want a date, seek out some decent girls instead.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-02-2005, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
Why on earth would you want to go out with a freakin WHORE???? .... someone who spreads her legs many times a day and allows all and sundry to fuck her for money???

Hey,.... This Statement is KINDA OFF RIGHT. They are humans too.... Doesn't means tha they are in this Profession.... means that we shouldn't give them a certain level of dignity or respect as humans
Old 12-02-2005, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 20
TooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zunbo
Hey,.... This Statement is KINDA OFF RIGHT. They are humans too.... Doesn't means tha they are in this Profession.... means that we shouldn't give them a certain level of dignity or respect as humans
I'm really surprised that Sam would post that.
This profession might be shameful in the view of our cultures, but I agree with Bro Zunbo, we should give them a certain level of respect. After all we are all humans.

They also have the rights to pursue their happiness, that is if they are able to get through the whole 'family issue', an issue which I believe 99% of the thai WL will never ever get over with.

(Read Filial Daughter at http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...5&page=1&pp=15 to know more about their 'family issue' in general.)
Old 12-02-2005, 10:50 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:

If you want a date, seek out some decent girls instead.
hahaha, it ain't the 1st day you say this.

Anyway, how you know when you don't go for commercial sex?

The threadstarter may be "cock" to post this, but your comments don't put you in good light either.

If you are talking about seeking out decent girls, I would personally like to date out decent girls too, only if they have the word "decent" on their forehead so that I know whether they are decent or not.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 12-02-2005, 12:02 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zunbo

It's got nothing to do with respect or passing judgement. I just plain common sense.

Date a whore and one thing will lead to another. Very soon, emotional bonds will develop and it will be downhill from there.

Working girls are there to be fucked with no strings attached. A wise man will keep it that way by not taking the relationship any further than a purely commercial transaction.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-02-2005, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 22
peterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud of

Quote:
maybe u havent read my popular thread dating cat 40 girls. lots of advice from 'expert' there.

Sometime I just don't understand you. You keep claiming that you were the one who is being provoked and that everyone has their own agenda against you. In short, you claimed you were the victim and were being target. And yet in the above post, you have offended others by using the word "EXPERT". This is a new thread and yours is only the second reply and what the starter of this thread had asked has nothing simliar in relation to the flaming war that you are currently experiencing. Imagine if one of your enemy were to read this and started to flame you here, then this thread will become another front for you.

Again you have exhibited your "attention seeking" characteristics and have sought to open a new front for your ever hunger need for attention. A simple advice like " btw, what everyone will probably say is, if she never ask u out, she is not interested in u.

will be sufficient.

Since you have brought out the topic of "expert", I shall not waste it and feed your attention seeking hunger. You have refuted all the advices and teachings from the the experts and thus you have become the expert of experts.I kowtow to the expert of experts. Does that make your small ego feel a little bit bigger?
Old 13-02-2005, 02:53 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Why on earth would you want to go out with a freakin WHORE????

I go out with a "freakin WHORE" because she knows how to use her beauty and cheeby to earn $$$.

But if you go out with a "decent girl", you might not know that she also engage in casual sex. And to be frank, she doesn't accept $$$ for her part. So is that "decent girl" considered stupid?

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 13-02-2005, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 20
TooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Most WL have a sad reason for entering the trade.
So try to spare them a bit on the remarks la.

Anyway regardless of decent ger or a WL, they both have equal chances to pursue happiness la. The only thing is which is more important to them, a stack of notes or a warm cuddling feeling of love. It's up to them to decide la.

I remember someone say SG guys getting smarter, but the girls are so improving their way of laying the traps. But personally I think that if they do intend to con you, then sure can see the signs one la. If ask you to pay this pay that, straight away will know that she is out for your money. No matter how they ask, how they do it, direct or indirect, the mention of money means the end of this relationship. I personally think if she loves you, she won't bear to even use your money. Just my thought. Always believe in that.

Very sad you know, always hear that the CAT40 do this, do that but it all boils down to their family and a possible pichaii at home who is being unfaithful and still want to suck the WL money.

Of course there are also lucky ones, although I don't know how they handle their issue on regarding to their family. Maybe someone can post their stories on experience or even opinions on this
(My Filial Daughter)
thread. Really like to know more, so I am more better equipped should I ever face in such a situation
Old 13-02-2005, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothbrush
how are u lately bro? long time no hear from u liao
And how are U lately? Long time also nvm hear from U?

How the thai disco at the odd lane? Good or not?

PM or sms me the answer...
Old 13-02-2005, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wah, u call me bro. wait people minus ur points then u know.

u miss out alot lah ppl have been flaming me left, right and center.
Then I call U small little bro lor..... I can afford it.. laughing out loud.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1