The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2011, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 17
torrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytorrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Anyone knows what will happen to her? [tagged]

I know of a lady who works at a spa in Lavendar. She was caught on 16 Mar and was only released late last night, after a period of 27 hours.

She was not caught doing hanky-panky as her customer was starting to dress up. Problem for her is, her 2 years work permit expired 6 days ago, that's on 10 Mar. So she was up the lorry.

She was told to report on 31 Mar. She is now very worried

So would like to know, what will happen to her? If not convenient to discuss, can pm me directly. Thanks
Old 18-03-2011, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ICAlaw101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone knows what will happen to her?

Hi,

As her work permit recently expired, she is given about 7 days grace period to leave the country. If so, she will not be regarded as an opverstayer by ICA. As for being found in the premises, she can engage a lawyer to appeal for her. MOM or ICA may charge her for working at the premises without a valid work permit depending on her statements and the customer statements.

She is currently on a joint special pass by MOM and ICA pending the outcome of the case. Her passport and work permit is likely to be impounded.

She needs legal assistance.
Mobile (65) 84266335
微信 QILIN89
Old 18-03-2011, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 17
torrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytorrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Anyone knows what will happen to her?

But since she is to report to on 31 Mar, that's a 14 days grace period right?

She has long accepted her fate to return to China and accept whatever her case turns out to be, but she wants to know whether would she be BANNED to return to sg again.

At first, she is thinking of returning to China this Friday (today!) and back to sg again 3-4 months later. But she was caught 2 days earlier - Wed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICAlaw101 View Post
Hi,

As her work permit recently expired, she is given about 7 days grace period to leave the country. If so, she will not be regarded as an opverstayer by ICA. As for being found in the premises, she can engage a lawyer to appeal for her. MOM or ICA may charge her for working at the premises without a valid work permit depending on her statements and the customer statements.

She is currently on a joint special pass by MOM and ICA pending the outcome of the case. Her passport and work permit is likely to be impounded.

She needs legal assistance.
Old 18-03-2011, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ICAlaw101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone knows what will happen to her? [tagged]

Yes, there is grace period and she would be banned between 1 to 3 years.
Mobile (65) 84266335
微信 QILIN89
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1