The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2011, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Kim Jiao Ong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Brunei

Happy CNY to all bros, hope all of u have a nice CNY.

I need help from bros here who know of any lobang for gals (hour or overnight) in Brunei. I will be there from this wed till thurs, staying in Rizqun Hotel.

Please PM me contact.

Thanks
Old 09-02-2011, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
nail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Brunei

bro,

Best ask you Local Friends. He might Knows. Good Luck
Old 11-02-2011, 10:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
ellipsis is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

seems a lot of people say that. never did me any good, every1 i ask didn;t know
Old 13-02-2011, 10:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=Kim Jiao Ong;5657799]Happy CNY to all bros, hope all of u have a nice CNY.
==
mr. ong, u have a great prosperous name indeed.
golden banana ong.
Old 14-02-2011, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
softplush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow.. brunei.. nv really heard of anything fun over there.. but wad i heard from one of my ex collegue, she is from brunei is that they dun have much night spot..
wad they can do is private party.. which is also illegal.. as they consume alcohol and also casual sex.
well, need to be them to get such info..
but i also heard from my frd that was posted there for NS that you can still find prostitute.. very discreet.. and about $200 for short time..
gl in searching
Old 14-02-2011, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Belial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by softplush View Post
wow.. brunei.. nv really heard of anything fun over there.. but wad i heard from one of my ex collegue, she is from brunei is that they dun have much night spot..
wad they can do is private party.. which is also illegal.. as they consume alcohol and also casual sex.
well, need to be them to get such info..
but i also heard from my frd that was posted there for NS that you can still find prostitute.. very discreet.. and about $200 for short time..
gl in searching
Yes, what you said is true, was there and imagine paying 200 buck for spending a night with a maid...
Old 20-02-2011, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 20
Faidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of light

Way, way back in 1971, I went to Bandar for about 2 weeks. The only place to drink was in a coffee shop on the 2nd floor of a shophouse, can't remember how much I paid for it though.

A friend brought me to Limbang by boat, one of those long narrow boats with an extended propeller. He took the trouble to buy 2 packets of tobacco and 2 live chickens for both himself and me. Our destination was a cluster of longhouses. I remember presenting the presents to the village head, then proceeding to select our maidens for the night. Details escaped me now, but I remember my friend telling me the girl I selected was the village head's daughter. Fucks! The shrunken head you see hanging by the entrance, if you were to go there today, could fucking have been mine.

It was a totally surreal experience for this swaku teenage city boy.

I understand the locals still go to Limbang for their drinks and sex, now just a drive away.
Old 20-02-2011, 01:38 PM
Samster

Faidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of light

Further to my above post, I went to the ISG forum to read a little more on Brunei. What I read confirms BSB is really a P4P desert, although there are a couple of tiny oasis. I took the liberty of C&P some of the posts here -

Kendog - Brunei is lame. I'm from the States, and have a LOT of family in Brunei and when I went to go visit them it was boring as hell. Only thing was visiting and seeing family. Boring as place. No offense to anyone who lives there, but don't know what you guys can do for fun.

James Khoa - Nope, still nadda. Just return from Brunei 2 weeks ago. Dead as ever. The country really knows how to clam it down.

Here's something though... there seems to be action out there. I overheard some blokes going on about "how great that thai pussy was". Something about thai girls touring Brunei for a week of "sex trade". Honestly, I have not come close to that. Ongoing rate seems to be very high though, around B150/hour or pop.

Supahornie - Hail all bro's

I've joined the forum for sometime now but have been too interested in the Msian scene and have neglected my own turf!

For the 8 bro's who have posted reports, and for any future bro's who happen to stumble onto this thread.

Yes, Brunei is a really boring place, no legal sale of booze, no niteclubs, k'okes or discos. We locals have grown to accept that.

However, always think like this, the harder you clamp down on this activities, the greater the demand for it! Some places of interests ar as follows:-

1) Riverview Hotel - have a lounge on ground floor that locals hang out at, can BYO. Lounge on 2nd floor, more like niteclub setting, with locals and expats drinking & looking for action. This hotel is famous for PRCs! You usually wait for the OKT to offer or if you see something you ike, just approach!

2) Orchid Garden Hotel - used to have a lounge on 7th or 8th floor where you can drink til the cows come home! Not too sure now, last time there was over a year ago. If the lounge is indeed still there, then there should be a papasan who can offer you a companion for the nite.

3) Latest joint is at Trader's Inn, near a supermarket called SupaSave. Newly opened lounge on 1st floor, can BYO or order drinks from there. Its a member lounge so non-members prices will be slightly higher, I was there during the opening and have been there a few times since. Newly added feature includes fair, pretty and sexy China girls hanging around after dark, looking for customers.

4) Cheaper thrills can be found at salons, especially the seedy looking ones or on top of dingy staircases. Those don't really offer good haircut but you can get a hairwash and a good head n shoulder massage for B$12 (standard price). The girl will mash your head against her boobs while massaging your aching head. If you like the gal, can try to propose a meeting after work. Filipinos and Thai girls have more success rates. Chinese ones needs more coaxing, usually need to be a regular before they even think about letting you have your way with them. but some of them can be quite pretty and sultry looking with nice tits!

Alternatively, we pop over to Labuan or Limbang for our thrills. Limbang is about over 1hr's drive from the border, cheap food n drinks. Stay at Purnama Hotel, others are crap. Girls are cheap, have gotten RM80 a pop before but quality not there. Labuan is a heaven and a haven. Filipino chicks for as far as the eye can see. Girls can be picked up from discos but those are usually on drugs. Then there are fuckshops in the form of massage parlours or snooker halls, where you go and choose the girl and bring them out or have them sent to your room later. I recommend Golden Lotus Lounge at Lazenda area. Its somewhere in the middle of the lot, on 1st floor, mommy is Susan, nice chicks there, mostly filipinos, can get for RM250 overnite! Just say you have been here before with a regular and was given this price before.

I don't cheong in my own turf as a rule! Thats because this is such a small place and once you get caught, you can be sure words will reach you home minister within the week! Not even enough time to buy your own coffin! But fellow visiting bro's. Good luck with your adventure.

Rugger23 - Having worked in Brunei for some years, I know for sure that there's plenty of action available. Patience, perseverence and persistance is required to score here. Filipinos, Indos working in restaurants/supermarkets are also looking for action on their offdays. PM me if you need assistance.

Go to ISG here - http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...r-Seri-Begawan

Hope this helps.
Old 21-02-2011, 10:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=Faidenk;5695050]Way, way back in 1971, I went to Bandar for about 2 weeks. Details escaped me now, but I remember my friend telling me the girl I selected was the village head's daughter.
===
1971? So u uncle now?
U should have chosen the emperor's daughter mah now your face everywhere there
Old 22-02-2011, 03:37 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=jameschong1;5699661]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faidenk View Post
Way, way back in 1971, I went to Bandar for about 2 weeks. Details escaped me now, but I remember my friend telling me the girl I selected was the village head's daughter.
===
1971? So u uncle now?
U should have chosen the emperor's daughter mah now your face everywhere there

Emperor's daughter? When you are a teenager, any port in a storm. Way back then, things like herpes, nobody taught us anything about sex. HIV are things you don't hear of, only years later are we aware of gonorhea, syphillis, all nothing that can't be cured with a few simple injections of antibiotics. No

I have screwed the ugliest of them as well as the prettiest. Only much, much later did my taste for women grew more discernible.
Old 20-03-2011, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 23
michong is a Helpful and Caring Samstermichong is a Helpful and Caring Samstermichong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faidenk View Post
4) Cheaper thrills can be found at salons, especially the seedy looking ones or on top of dingy staircases. Those don't really offer good haircut but you can get a hairwash and a good head n shoulder massage for B$12 (standard price). The girl will mash your head against her boobs while massaging your aching head. If you like the gal, can try to propose a meeting after work. Filipinos and Thai girls have more success rates. Chinese ones needs more coaxing, usually need to be a regular before they even think about letting you have your way with them. but some of them can be quite pretty and sultry looking with nice tits!
Where are this salons? In Gadong?
Old 30-03-2011, 04:27 PM
Samster (M)

nick25sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been in Brunei for almost 2 years now, occasionaly go back to Singapore, really miss it bros.
But I have managed to establish one very good OKT contact here, he hardly say no, mostly will arrange.
I managed to find 1 massage place with extra services as well. Will be happy to share contact with some samsters as I origonally got my first contact from bro Kenny here too.
PM me, if my inbox is full, leave a messege here and i will PM u when i can login.
Old 31-03-2011, 09:29 AM
Samster

MrBaboon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finallly... hehe Bro, PM me more details.. Thank alot
Old 31-03-2011, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
humsaplao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ahhh a live saver.... bro pm me the contact or location pls....
Old 01-04-2011, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
humsaplao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro can you pm me the contact as well?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1