The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2018, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 9
Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!
Unfulfilling Life?

So a little about me.. some here know me well and have met up with me..

1) 32 years old, decent looking, good shape, well spoken. I've had positive experiences picking up girls from clubs and social events.

2) good income, live in my condo bachelor pad in town.

3) recently single. No ties or attachments.

This is not a humble brag post. Despite my success with women, My personal life has been very unfulfilling. It's difficult for me to connect in any relationship and I still end up visiting MLs, whether or not I'm dating anyone at that time.

How do I change things?
Old 03-07-2018, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: Unfulfilling Life?

Humans land animals are wired the same way. We all live based on the same concept. To find food to survive and mate to produce the next generation.
Slight difference in human is that we see money as food. Once you have money. The next phase is to mate and reproduce.

Find a mate, bear a child and you will automatically find your direction in life.
Basically, you will find that maturing ur young will be your upmost priority.
Old 03-07-2018, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaveatwork View Post

1) 32 years old, decent looking, good shape, well spoken. I've had positive experiences picking up girls from clubs and social events.

This is not a humble brag post. Despite my success with women, My personal life has been very unfulfilling. It's difficult for me to connect in any relationship and I still end up visiting MLs, whether or not I'm dating anyone at that time.

How do I change things?
good income?? can donate to me abit?

hahhaha
Old 03-07-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
Keita8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The fte is in our hands. We alone can decide what we want to do with our life .
Old 03-07-2018, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 11
LiverBird8 is one of the Best!LiverBird8 is one of the Best!LiverBird8 is one of the Best!LiverBird8 is one of the Best!

I don't think you can find answers here. Only you can answer them yourself.

What do you want to achieve in your life? What is your current plan? Are you ready to settle down?

These are a few questions to guide your actions and decision. Proceed from there.
Old 03-07-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

You may not be in a job you are passionate about or you probably have too much free time. Not saying it's the same for everyone but sometimes when you are coasting along, such thoughts emerge.
Old 03-07-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7654 / Power: 19
kim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond repute

Go buddist temple and pray . Do meditations . How about following Anandan krishan son . The second richest man son in Malaysia. He gave up USD13 billion fortune and becomes a monk in thailand.

http://dbsjeyaraj.com/dbsj/archives/25725

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...-time-for-son/
Old 03-07-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

My personal life has been very unfulfilling -> in which aspect? No close group of friends? No close ties with your family? Earning good money but no real fulfilment in your job?

You need to identify which aspect of your life is unfulfilling before you can plan and act on it.
Old 03-07-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11733 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaveatwork View Post

How do I change things?

From your introduction,,,
I guess you are somebody who don’t love others but yourself,,
Or, you love yourself more than anyone else,,

First, do you even know what you want??
Not know what you want in life is like walking blindly,,
Sure You will get yourself somewhere,
But that somewhere wouldn’t be your desired destination,,

Mrs Ow
Old 03-07-2018, 06:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
pukimak0 is Cool - loads of Potential

Seeking excitment?
Old 03-07-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
IanRush9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keita8 View Post
The fte is in our hands. We alone can decide what we want to do with our life .
Very true . Well said .
Old 03-07-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
SibehLucky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pukimak0 View Post
Seeking excitment?