The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

If the lady, XMM, ML or DH raws with you...what makes you think she won't raw with others?

And what makes you think you're the father of the baby and not another Samster who knows how to cover his tracks?

Short of spending a few hundred $$$ to do a DNA testing after 9 weeks of pregnancy or spending even more to do an abortion...

Food for thought on a lazy Sunday afternoon...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 12-12-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
jpbond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Love LbFM begging u to cum in them…….
And with photos too (as in your thread)
Old 13-12-2021, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 21
lustyz is one of the Best!lustyz is one of the Best!lustyz is one of the Best!
Cool Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Respect the ladies and they will reciprocate, we love to CIP and so do the ladies, count properly and you will be safe.
Old 13-12-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

I will shoot then tell, but only to those married woman (cause they pregnant liao, their husband will take care of it). Those syt, singles, i will try not to cum in pussy, if not very hard to get rid of them.
Old 13-12-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 13
darkness4311 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I only tell and ask the girls whether can or cannot. Usually they will agreed to it which is already in the past. Now I am married I usually do not tell my wife or ask. She is also do not mind unless it is her ovulation period she will tell me and I will be extra careful.
Old 14-12-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 14
kazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustyz View Post
Respect the ladies and they will reciprocate, we love to CIP and so do the ladies, count properly and you will be safe.
agree, recently I was pushing my luck with my girl, ask her if I can CIM, she said: no, cum inside me, I like it inside me, the warm feeling.
Old 14-12-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by opqwopqw View Post
I will shoot then tell, but only to those married woman (cause they pregnant liao, their husband will take care of it). Those syt, singles, i will try not to cum in pussy, if not very hard to get rid of them.
Most young girls usually don't take the pill or just expect you to unload outside. Bring an Escapelle with you each time and get her to pop it once you are done, saves the worry!
Old 14-12-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster (P)

candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

And what makes you think that husband and wife are doing it regularly? If they are happily in sexual relationship, she won't come out and eat already lah...

Furthermore, if the gap between his last bonk and yours is big, he will know for sure the baby is not his...

So in most cases you'll end up spending $$ for her abortion, if she don't want to bear the $$ herself...

Happy bonking guys

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 14-12-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
And what makes you think that husband and wife are doing it regularly? If they are happily in sexual relationship, she won't come out and eat already lah...

Furthermore, if the gap between his last bonk and yours is big, he will know for sure the baby is not his...

So in most cases you'll end up spending $$ for her abortion, if she don't want to bear the $$ herself...

Happy bonking guys

Based on my experience, usually they will have sex with their husband after our session to cover up, especially during their ovulation period.
Old 14-12-2021, 02:46 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

after 5 times at the abortion clinic, with 3 different women, one lady 3 times.
I do not take the risk.

the emotional stress of handling the lady's emotions to why we cannot keep the child is too daunting.

the aftermath is the blame that men are selfish and that we only care for ourselves, and so many guilt trips to make you remember you got them pregnant and they had to abort(ruin their body)
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 14-12-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster (P)

True that bro... After one or even two rounds of abortion, the lady will call it quits too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
after 5 times at the abortion clinic, with 3 different women, one lady 3 times.
I do not take the risk.

the emotional stress of handling the lady's emotions to why we cannot keep the child is too daunting.

the aftermath is the blame that men are selfish and that we only care for ourselves, and so many guilt trips to make you remember you got them pregnant and they had to abort(ruin their body)

Old 19-12-2021, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 11
EvilBoss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvilBoss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
True that bro... After one or even two rounds of abortion, the lady will call it quits too...
I think so too
Old 19-12-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
MountedPolice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Based on my experience, usually they will have sex with their husband after our session to cover up, especially during their ovulation period.
You are probably right on this
Old 25-12-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountedPolice View Post
You are probably right on this
This is usually a must for the gal, who had tasted your creampie inside. Reduces the chance that it becomes yours! So he does not object if he finds her primed and wet from the start from your sloppy seconds.
Old 26-12-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
ballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of light

Ladies enjoy cream pie too, it’s a total experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1