The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2014, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 20
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fion's - nothing to hold on to, how to move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by july3rd View Post
Only occasionally then I make up
Quote:
Mine cause by late night sleep la
Me too. Recently can't really fall asleep easily so I also got dark eye rings 😱
That's why cannot survive without makeup - need to paint my face otherwise I scared pple off haha!
Old 02-09-2014, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Must have many many sleep then will look like Sleeping Beauty mah...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 02-09-2014, 10:23 AM
Samster

fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Must have many many sleep then will look like Sleeping Beauty mah...
I like Cinderella more than sleeping beauty
Old 02-09-2014, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fion.18 View Post
I like Cinderella more than sleeping beauty
Swee... Next time can meet u to jiak!
I also must go home before 12 midnight.

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 02-09-2014, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21635 / Power: 27
Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Swee... Next time can meet u to jiak!
I also must go home before 12 midnight.
Jiak? Remember to wipe your mouth hor....Later Wifi will hide behind those doors with something that can cause harm to you...or maybe HUM...

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Power of 20 and above for Exchange.
Old 02-09-2014, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 11
Fapatron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nope not true. I have to let go. At this stage it's no longer a choice. I have no other options unfortunately. But this is just my way of moving on. Maybe someday I will decide to delete all the stuff associated with him or I might always want to keep that, I don't know. But thank you for reminding me I deserve better
Sis fion. A step on moving on is removing all the texts related to him. Plus, a lady such as yourself should not be pinned down due to a lack of options, there's no such thing as that. It's your life, and the time you have is all yours, its just what you choose to do with that freedom. Don't confuse a single breakup with loneliness for eternity. I'm confident you are a great lady and that you'll find the right guy for you!
Old 02-09-2014, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fapatron View Post
Sis fion. A step on moving on is removing all the texts related to him. Plus, a lady such as yourself should not be pinned down due to a lack of options, there's no such thing as that. It's your life, and the time you have is all yours, its just what you choose to do with that freedom. Don't confuse a single breakup with loneliness for eternity. I'm confident you are a great lady and that you'll find the right guy for you!
Ah! So much positivity, I'm flattered! Thank you! I'm not pinned down by a lack of options. A single lady can never have no options available to her but i think at this point in my life I want to 'mourn' for the loss of what I used to think was my soulmate. That said, I'm still looking forward to someday meeting the rite guy happy Tuesday!
Old 02-09-2014, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 23
milkman is one of the Best!milkman is one of the Best!milkman is one of the Best!

'Mourn' and move on... Keeping it inside definitely won't be healthy. Hope you'll feel better after.

To the future that awaits you... have a great adventurous journey, Sis Fion.

Checkout My Active Threads:
milkman's movie collection
milkman's 'Private' magazine collection
Old 02-09-2014, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
'Mourn' and move on... Keeping it inside definitely won't be healthy. Hope you'll feel better after.

To the future that awaits you... have a great adventurous journey, Sis Fion.
Thank you! Blessed Tuesday to you, milkman
Old 02-09-2014, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 11
Fapatron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ah! So much positivity, I'm flattered! Thank you! I'm not pinned down by a lack of options. A single lady can never have no options available to her but i think at this point in my life I want to 'mourn' for the loss of what I used to think was my soulmate. That said, I'm still looking forward to someday meeting the rite guy happy Tuesday!
I totally understand where you're coming from Sis! It's extremely important to let all the negative emotions out but it's not healthy to keep clinging on to them. I'm positive your fishing net will fish you up plenty of goodies. It's just a matter of which one is a prize-winner. All the best and happy Tuesday to you too!
Old 02-09-2014, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
july3rd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Me too. Recently can't really fall asleep easily so I also got dark eye rings dde31 That's why cannot survive without makeup - need to paint my face otherwise I scared pple off haha!
Haha I always go out to scare people with my naked face!
Old 02-09-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Quote:
i think at this point in my life I want to 'mourn' for the loss of what I used to think was my soulmate.
I just finished a drama series today. Also mourning right now and replaying the OST.
Old 02-09-2014, 09:45 PM
Samster

prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Quote:
Haha I always go out to scare people with my naked face!
If you can stand going out with a naked face, it mustn't be that bad. I just can't bring myself to not at least powder my face when I go out, even for simple things like walking 10 mins away to get lunch. If not everyone along the way will be scared to death.
Old 02-09-2014, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fapatron View Post
I'm positive your fishing net will fish you up plenty of goodies. It's just a matter of which one is a prize-winner.
Haha I'm not a fisherman so not into fishing anytime soon
But thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymannequin View Post
I just finished a drama series today. Also mourning right now and replaying the OST.
Sometimes the emo feeling quite addictive rite? It's so damn sad but we just like to keep replaying. I do that too, replay OST after each drama series cos got so much 'feel' lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymannequin View Post
If you can stand going out with a naked face, it mustn't be that bad. I just can't bring myself to not at least powder my face when I go out, even for simple things like walking 10 mins away to get lunch. If not everyone along the way will be scared to death.
I so feel you babe! Cos I got this problem as well!! I also need a couple of brushes of mascara otherwise I can't leave home. This is my social responsibility. Lol!
Old 02-09-2014, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sometimes the emo feeling quite addictive rite? It's so damn sad but we just like to keep replaying. I do that too, replay OST after each drama series cos got so much 'feel' lol

I so feel you babe! Cos I got this problem as well!! I also need a couple of brushes of mascara otherwise I can't leave home. This is my social responsibility. Lol!
Hahah yes addictive emo feeling!

I am even lazy to do mascara omg. Usually that means I hide behind my glasses hahaha. But yes on days when I wanna go without my glasses, then mascara is a must! Looks like our makeup routine is about the same.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1