The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2015, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Clubbing party adventures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
What are you proving again??? Words???? I think u better take some pics or videos to post then u can talk very loudly.... GPGT.

I'm curious, if u say u have a girl tonite then is she local? IF she is not then where she is from??? Why is she better than local girls?

Also are u local??? If u are not, why do you say sg girls are shittie since u do not grow up here with us. If u are Singaporean, why u say that about ur own pple even ur own mother too??? I'm just curious what have our girls done to u.... lol....
Given your smelly reputation? I won't even let you get to smell anything about me. Show you picture and let you use them to spread around and get me into trouble?

Can't win and now attack my nationality?

Come, let me list down the warnings I got from so many people about you. These 2 are definitely sealing my stamp of disapproval.
Chow kuan with team expenses (yeah and you talk about having the pocket depth to pay), touch the girl of someone from your own group even after being rejected.
Old 14-11-2015, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Given your smelly reputation? I won't even let you get to smell anything about me. Show you picture and let you use them to spread around and get me into trouble?

Can't win and now attack my nationality?

Come, let me list down the warnings I got from so many people about you. These 2 are definitely sealing my stamp of disapproval.
Chow kuan with team expenses (yeah and you talk about having the pocket depth to pay), touch the girl of someone from your own group even after being rejected.
U are still escaping from the question I post to ask why u feel sg girls are shittie. If they are really shittie u must be feeling horrible to have them surrounding u all the time. Remember this is Singapore haha..

Anyway, you still dun learn about saying with proof. I dun remember touching the girl of someone in my group cause I dun remember my group got any girls at all.... lol... if got also is I jio one (from here) not the girl of someone in my group. Pple who club together with me usually are lonely pack of wolves, why would they bring girls. Siao eh, if got girls then why bring to club with us (wolves pack) dun u find urself contradicting. Why dun u name out the person who said this.
Old 14-11-2015, 03:15 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
erikasawajiri is stuck in moderation for some time to come

your memory is failing you because your accusations are wrong and ridiculous. I haven't even met you and you don't even know me or who I am yet you are commenting and letting your mouth run wild contrary to what you had said.

this is a forum and please understand how a forum works and by that i mean people have their own views and are free to express whatsoever they wish. you don't have to impose your "oh I think my views are right" kind of attitude on others.

by the way, even without meeting up with you a few conversations here and there would be sufficient for me to stay clear of you. perhaps you feel the need to fill the big ego gap you have by having such attitude. I hope you can and will try to stop being so toxic.
Old 14-11-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 16
spluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond repute

Love your stories man....

PM me to share pics & BOOOBY MILF contacts

Or add me on Skype at wesbrown09

For our group to fap to our friends and fap targets!!!

Grab Referral code: joey16813 $8 off!!!
Old 04-12-2015, 09:22 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any hunters tonite?
Old 09-12-2015, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7969 / Power: 12
Prejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond repute

Hunting jio pls.
Old 16-01-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

anyone got plans tonite?
Old 19-01-2016, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 12
maxyis is one of the Best!maxyis is one of the Best!maxyis is one of the Best!maxyis is one of the Best!

too exciting. please continue.
Old 20-01-2016, 03:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 11
Syndicated deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great stuff bro
Old 20-01-2016, 06:31 PM
Samster

Anyone got plans for ladies night tonite?
Old 21-01-2016, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 12
maxyis is one of the Best!maxyis is one of the Best!maxyis is one of the Best!maxyis is one of the Best!

no one clubbing this week?
Old 21-01-2016, 06:46 PM
Samster

Anyone wanna go kyo ladies night later?
Old 22-01-2016, 08:32 PM
Samster

Anyone going hunting later?
Old 23-01-2016, 10:40 AM
Samster

Sat hunting anyone?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1