The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-09-2016, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7554 / Power: 10
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
About low rep, how come some guys joined few years still got no rep power? Thanks.
Either the rep point is less than 40 or the number of posts is less than 10.
Old 08-09-2016, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
Blackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

NUDE massage got?

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Was boring and decided to look for a different feel and i sent out mass sms to take whoever that respond first.

I guess its fate that Body responded as she has a masked photo which is usually not my preference.
http://www.liltigersden.com/body/

Not going into details so here's the summary

1. Body : 8/10 - Very good in fact
2. Face : 6.5/10 - I have high standard here. Average to me
3. Massage : 7.5/10 - Pretty good
4. Sensual 8/10 - i enjoyed it and i seldom get off with HJ
5. Personality - I wouldn't classify her as GFE but her bubbly character has made the stay very enjoyable.

RTF : Yes
Javabean: She stays alone in a studio apartment.
Old 08-09-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickviper View Post
Just came back from a RTM from Kiki

She's really good in her massage skills one of the best I've been around to. Ive tried others and am not impressed with their massage as it seemed to be a rush job furthermore the towels have a bad smell. But that's another story for another post.

For Kiki her skills are solid. Her head massage is damn power felt to relaxed after a hectic day. Her strength is damn solid too though she may look petite but she's got the power to really knead into problem spots. Be careful if you ask for a hard massage cause you're going to get it. Since this was my RTM I asked her to spend sometime to massage the front of my body i.e. Stomach and chest area ... I'm surprised she knows her stuff very well! Not all the lady's do massage and know how to do the front well enough.

Her apartment is damn decent nice and very convenient for people like me who don't drive cause the mrt is really just across the street but the place is discreet. Recently she commented some guy said her place is a mess. I think the guy has mistaken her for someone else. It's clean and very tidy new fresh towels always.

Overall she's one of the best I've tried in recent times. You should too and treat her well.

http://www.dangelsz.com/forum.php?mo...thread&tid=199
WOW....all of 45 posts in SBF and unless I am wrong, this is your first post in this TCSS thread, and this ML is machiam super duper goddess....lidat sure must try (or not) ......

BTW, expecting you to zap me hor...remember to zap me with more than your 5 points hor...
Old 08-09-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

Blackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Most good exxperienced MLs delete smses a day or 2 later in case they lose their hp or is called up for investigation. This is their way of protecting both themselves and their clients.

Many prefer voice calls as they say they can get an idea of the person behind The Voice.

Another reason is that they are attentive to their client and do not interrupt service to answer calls so you must call again.

Don't miss her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim1 View Post
No chance to get an appt with her yet... Didn't reply to my sms 2 weeks ago

In terms of looks, is she comparable to Anqi, Luna and Tao hong? Damn scared to see old haggard looks..
Old 08-09-2016, 11:27 AM
Samster

Thanks. Much appreciated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydenboy View Post
Either the rep point is less than 40 or the number of posts is less than 10.
Old 08-09-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster

Good sighting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
WOW....all of 45 posts in SBF and unless I am wrong, this is your first post in this TCSS thread, and this ML is machiam super duper goddess....lidat sure must try (or not) ......

BTW, expecting you to zap me hor...remember to zap me with more than your 5 points hor...
Old 08-09-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
NUDE massage got?
Fully nude upon request
Old 08-09-2016, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
might give a miss can see not that attractive without makeup and angle shot is nice. moreover always looks for 2 instead of 1 hj.

http://www.$$$$$$.com/show.aspx?id=393

If you don't mind enhanced boobs, this girl is tall, has nice face and figure, and offers unlimited HJ. Sensual is non-commercial too (at least during my interaction with her), more like a girlfriend than a paid transaction. Contrary to most MLs, she encouraged and insisted that I squeezed her breasts when I did not roam her breasts. She asked me if I minded them because they were enhanced. She assured me that they would not be "damaged" when squeezed hard, and explained that though enhanced, her breasts were still sensitive and she enjoyed being squeezed. Totally different from those who don't allow fondling of the breasts, offering the usual excuse that 大姨妈要来了所以会痛。

Last edited by JasonJG; 08-09-2016 at 04:57 PM.
Old 08-09-2016, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Most good exxperienced MLs delete smses a day or 2 later in case they lose their hp or is called up for investigation. This is their way of protecting both themselves and their clients.

Many prefer voice calls as they say they can get an idea of the person behind The Voice.

Another reason is that they are attentive to their client and do not interrupt service to answer calls so you must call again.
Why do they want to protect their clients?

I doubt many ML prefer voice calls. You second reason sounds contradicted to the first one.
Old 08-09-2016, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
fishmeup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hihi
Any good souls here have any comments for this?
http://www.perfectmassage.club/#!blank-3/if7v6

Thanks in advance!
Old 08-09-2016, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 19
saltyOman is a Helpful and Caring SamstersaltyOman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MR for Carlyn......with impromptu double fly with Fanny

http://sgfoxy.com/%e5%87%af%e7%90%b3...a8%ef%b c%89/

Got recommendation from webmaster about this syt shifu of the art of volcano rocks and massage. Booked her day 4 of her opening and location is a familiar room which I used before. Look super innocent with her specs, small frame and slim body. She is totally green in this line so I spend sometime teaching her customer service. Very attentive and obedient girl. After I gave some advice about welcoming customer we got undressed to the nude and head to the common shower outside the room. Pity she is an A cupper but slim with perky ass which I like. She has arty ink above her groin area. I taught her how to do soapy body massage, fast learner and she got me hard and stiff in no time. I will usually do one shot here and another on the bed but decided to leave my first shot later.

We dried up and she put back on her panty for the back massage. Now this is where her skills shone, strong kneading at all the right spots. She asked if the strength and area to concentrate is to my liking. I commended her for her massage skills. She then ready the hot stones and placed it on the towel on my back. This is my first experience of volcano rocks. I can feel the heat on my back like as if you are in a sauna. She then concurrently massage my thighs while she moved the rocks in intervals all over my back to make sure whole back is covered. As the rocks cool, she removed the towel and applied oil on my back while using the hot rocks to rub and massage my back. This is heavenly, the heat and pressure loosen all my back muscles. At that moment, the room door opened and a familiar voice called me. It was Carlyn roommate Fanny a fun-loving ML I visited before. She asked if she can join in. I said yes of course! Together with Carlyn, she started teasing me. This is my lucky day for a 双飞机 session. I told Fanny to teach Carlyn how to HJ since she is already laojiao. Now I have two ladies playing with my dick. The sight just got me stiff and hard. Both of them took turns to give me oily HJ plus some anal teasing. They took turns to lick my nipples and run their fingernails on my sensitive areas. I blew my load in no time.

They cleaned me up and I opted for 采耳 service which is also one of Carlyn's specialty. As Carlyn was working on my ears I chatted with fanny. Felt very refresh after the ear cleaning session which ended with a nice head massage. It felt like a complete spa session with HJ service. I tipped Fanny and suggested they should team up for 双飞 service. Fanny says it is not on purpose. She happens to be free so pop by to say hi after I told her on wechat I was next door.

Overall a fun therapeautic one and a half hour session
Old 08-09-2016, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hihi
Any good souls here have any comments for this?
http://www.perfectmassage.club/#!blank-3/if7v6

Thanks in advance!
Tried calling her few days back but no reply bro. Even messaged her still nothing.
Dunno whether this girl real or not ar.

Last edited by Javabeans; 21-09-2016 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Fixed formatting
Old 08-09-2016, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
wsldh0808 is one of the Best!wsldh0808 is one of the Best!wsldh0808 is one of the Best!wsldh0808 is one of the Best!

http://www.liltigersden.com/leanne/

Last week, ,want to try a syt can perform good catbath, so target on Leanne/乐儿.

After got her address, Jialat liao! I realized one of my relative running business nearby, so how ? Reject her or take risk to meet her?At the end,small bro make decision :Just do it.

Location: near mrt,but I go by cab to aviod accidental meet my relative if by walking.

Look/body: tall ,skinny,boob A,anyway a SYT looking.
Show alone,due to no sliding glass door so turn the tap as little as possible, different experience.

Massage: got massage meh?? It is better to skip this step to sensual part,during 0 massage,she still can play hp,show me the those stealer's photo in their MLs webchat group.So sad to heard her sis was stolen.

BM/Catbath: start from this moment,she undress herself ,only left over panty ,I fell
a pair steamed buns rub over my back from face to butt until thigh, she took long time to do B2B massage, blow on my ear, very shiok!!! Flip over my body,she tease my nipples, continue to rub my body throughly.

HJ: SOP HJ, she only change pattern upon
request.allow roaming to south. After rubbing her clough few time,she polite ask me to stop,coz she is quite sensitivity.

Conclusion: A Gem,will RTM .

Note: poor sound insulation between window and alley . Can hear men talking at alley, so if bro n her make noise...hahaha

Last edited by wsldh0808; 09-09-2016 at 07:42 AM.
Old 09-09-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1683

anyone tried her massage?
Old 09-09-2016, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

04 September 2016

Tried few MLs but they were unable to attend my last minute request, therefore returned to Piao Piao for another session. I said before that I would not RTM and you know how men are when their small one is telling them to do things.

Most of the highlights are same as per my previous MR:
https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.p...ostcount=23175

What is different?
-New apartment in the North East, inconvenient for people who do not drive
-Stays alone
-Monthly rental SGD1150 consist of a room, separate bathroom, living area and kitchen

She met me outside after her dinner. Without make up and you have to add at least 5 years to the photos. She was excited about a new nurse suit that she bought, she immediately stripped to her undies and wore the one piece, hot as hell. She cleaned my pubic region and off to bed. She has other suits like teacher and student if that is your thing.

Requested for two shots. She got down to business, laid on my stomach with back facing me and stroke my dick. I caressed her boobs and rubbing the outside of her pussy, she claimed to be wet but body language showed that she was not comfortable about me reaching inside so I respect that. First shot.

Next gave a sloppy massage which gave me time to recover. Started the finger magic around the body and I laid on all fours, started to stroke my dick from under and my anal region, it was sensitive and painful in a sensual way.

Time for second shot, she laid beside me, stroking and kissing my body. She gave some tight suction on the nipples too. I was nowhere near cumming so I told her to move to my left and face me as I want to see her. She obliged, I wank myself and she start behaving sexy and caressing my balls. Sensed it coming, she took over and squeeze every last bit I had in me.

She asked if it was okay to shower alone and I said yes. Chit some chat and she jokingly asked for tips. Left the place shortly.

The commercial feel is still there, she uses phone often too. Nevertheless, her body is fair-skinned and tight.

Session : 55mins
Damage : SGD110
RTM : Not for the time being, want to try others.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1