The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-10-2016, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
eastbeast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeastbeast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://sgbeautycastle.com/sha-sha-massage-hj/

Tried her a few weeks back and always rtm. Tried her again this afternoon after my flight arrived in SG, secluded area in central.
She greeted me once again with her usual welcoming self and a new lipstick 😏
Unit is clean and cosy. Toilet not attached to her room. Unit was shared with another lady, whom I later found out was another ML.

Looks: 8/10 my type of girl, like an SYT and her looks will slowly grown on you
Boobs: 8/10 just nice to grab, soft and natural.
Massage: 7/10 nothing to scream about, tell her my problem areas and she will focus on them.
BM: 9/10 really quite the sensual experience, have to try it for yourself.
HDLY: 8/10 the tease of the ass and then the balls was real. damn...
HJ: 9/10 she doesn't rush the process, keeps teasing you and does it slowly to let you enjoy it.
GFE: 10/10 maybe just cos I have been rtm quite a few times and will buy her food and what not...

She doesn't allow kissing, and I guess that's very hygienic 😏😏 but I mean we should not force them to do whatever we want and whatever they dont want to.

RTM: confirm plus chop.
Old 10-10-2016, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmike777 View Post
I contact her on Thursday but no reply sia, she still using the number on LTD/SLG that one?
I don't know, usually will contact via wechat.
Don't ask me for her wechat though, I dun give contacts, gotta ask her or jus use the number on the ad.
Maybe try checking the page again, not sure if she had changed number or not. Assuming she is still taking in new customers she shld have it updated (if it's even changed). Sometimes may just be she missed out ur msg or too busy to reply.
Old 10-10-2016, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
eastbeast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeastbeast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Already RTM a few times before. Today returned from overseas and needed a good release...

Location: Discreet, near central, bus stop quite near to the unit and can easily find parking also near the unit's areas along the sides of the road. Unit was easily found and
Looks/Body/Figure: 8.5/10. figure nice, breasts are nice to cup and play with, just the right size i would call it.
Massage: 8/10 always tell her my problem areas and she would focus on it with the right power.
Sensual: 10/10 that's the reason i keep going back.... gotta try it to believe it.
HJ: 9/10 no rush, lets you enjoy the process and experience. i take quite long to shoot and she doesn't say anything as well other than keep teasing me and making me excited.
GFE: 9/10 talkative, smiley, even after shooting, she would lay in bed with me to chat a while, makes me feel like a friend rather than a customer.

RTM: confirm plus chop plus double chop plus stamp.
Old 10-10-2016, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 11
h3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastbeast View Post

Already RTM a few times before. Today returned from overseas and needed a good release...

Location: Discreet, near central, bus stop quite near to the unit and can easily find parking also near the unit's areas along the sides of the road. Unit was easily found and
Looks/Body/Figure: 8.5/10. figure nice, breasts are nice to cup and play with, just the right size i would call it.
Massage: 8/10 always tell her my problem areas and she would focus on it with the right power.
Sensual: 10/10 that's the reason i keep going back.... gotta try it to believe it.
HJ: 9/10 no rush, lets you enjoy the process and experience. i take quite long to shoot and she doesn't say anything as well other than keep teasing me and making me excited.
GFE: 9/10 talkative, smiley, even after shooting, she would lay in bed with me to chat a while, makes me feel like a friend rather than a customer.

RTM: confirm plus chop plus double chop plus stamp.
Not trying to incite anything..but why you give 2 MRs within a few hours?
Old 10-10-2016, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3ll0 View Post
lol already want to said that
Old 10-10-2016, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
lwpschamp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlwpschamp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
And a completely different report at that.

#justsayingtoo
Old 10-10-2016, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7289 / Power: 11
Eumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Probably he is really a newbie and thought his post was missing while it was waiting for a moderator to approve it. So he posted another one.

For this i give him the benefit of doubt.
Old 10-10-2016, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumiru View Post
Probably he is really a newbie and thought his post was missing while it was waiting for a moderator to approve it. So he posted another one.

For this i give him the benefit of doubt.
Ya.....sure....

Recently got a lot of persons with somewhat old accounts but not that many posts, little reputation points...all come out give MRs on MLs that are not that AP leh.....why ah..... After their superlative MRs, make me feel like want to try lor....but always little head tell big head cannot...cannot...cannot...must tahan...

Cheers....
Old 10-10-2016, 07:46 PM
Samster

h3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud of

Does anyone know what happen to Ah-lin from LTD? Tried calling and sms her couple of times these few days but all no response. Phone got ring but no one pick up
Old 10-10-2016, 08:15 PM
Samster

Sorry but any bros got experience with either one of these 2 girls:

http://$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1689

http://$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1818

cant seem to find much info on sgwold girls here
Old 10-10-2016, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Seems some operation going on this weekend.
Be safe.
Old 10-10-2016, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RamenOtaku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, still remember a stable called Tianting808? They had one ML named Chanel, any idea if she's back to SG or gone for good? Had one of my best massage sessions with her. It's a far cry, but hope she is somehow back in SG again!
Old 10-10-2016, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Seems some operation going on this weekend.
Be safe.
Again??? These few weeks have been siong
Old 10-10-2016, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 9
zenith123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Sorry but any bros got experience with either one of these 2 girls:

http://$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1689

http://$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1818

cant seem to find much info on sgwold girls here
First one is FL. So dont expect massage to be any good. The second operates out of ML in geylang. Softspoken kind but service SOP
Old 10-10-2016, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
SINGAPORE - A 48-year-old hotel chef, who got to know about the online vice trade, started renting apartment units so that he could sublet them to prostitutes, a court heard.

From end 2014 to early this year, Xue Donglai, who worked as a sous chef for Swisshotel Merchant Court, earned about $15,000 in profit from renting rooms out as brothels.

One prostitute, a 33-year-old from China, serviced about 600 customers in one of the rooms between Oct 10 last year and Feb 22.

On Friday (Oct 10), Xue was jailed for three months and fined $23,000.

He pleaded guilty to two charges of living on the earnings of prostitution and one count of running a brothel.

If he is unable to pay the fine, he will have to spend another five weeks in jail.

The court heard that Xue, a Singapore permanent resident from China, who has worked in Singapore for the last 16 years, rented at least five apartment units over the years in order to sublet them to prostitutes.

Three of the units were located at Urban Lofts in Rangoon Road, Ness in Lorong 32 Geylang, and Primedge in Lorong 34 Geylang.

Depending on the size of their rooms, Xue would charge the prostitutes between $100 to $140 a month.

If a prostitute was introduced to him by an agent, Xue would also pay $20 in commission each day to her agent.

Xue got his tenants through advertisements that he got his friend to post on WeChat, a messaging app popular in China.

"Further investigations revealed that Xue refused to rent his rooms to social visit pass holders as he felt that if the police were to arrest them inside the unit, the chances of the police investigating the house owners and tenants were higher compared to special pass holders," said Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) Kavita Uthrapathy.

"According to him, he has earned a profit of about $15,000 from renting rooms to prostitutes over the years, after deducting the monthly rental paid to the landlord and utility bills.

"He has since spent the money on drinks, food and repayment of his credit card bills," added the DPP.

On Feb 25, four prostitutes from China, aged 24, 30, 33 and 37, were arrested during an undercover operation.

Xue was arrested the same day at Swisshotel Merchant Court and admitted to subletting rooms for prostitutes to use as brothels.

In mitigation, Xue's lawyer Simon Tan said Xue is a first-time offender, is truly remorseful and had co-operated fully with the authorities.

Xue came to Singapore in 2000 to join Grand Shanghai Restaurant as a cook and joined Swisshotel Merchant Court as a junior sous chef in 2014.

He is the sole breadwinner of his family, and had found it hard to rely solely on his income to support his family's expenses as his daughter was studying in the UK, said Mr Tan.

He wanted to supplement his income by renting out apartments to other Chinese nationals in Singapore and was not directly involved in the prostitution of his tenants.

Xue was sacked from his job after he informed his employer about his charges.

The maximum punishment for living on the earnings of prostitution is five years' jail and a $10,000 fine.

The maximum penalty for being a person in charge of a brothel is a $3,000 fine and three years' jail for a first conviction, and a $10,000 fine and five years' jail, for subsequent convictions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1