The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-10-2016, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
They should employ 小胖 to teach their writers how to write good FRs, or better still, employ him to help them write FRs.
I only conduct day classes coz night time is for other activities. Good news is you may pay for FR-writing classes with your SkillsFuture Credits. 政府万岁..now lemme cheong in Peace (figuratively)

okay, cheap spiel... but pls support her too

Last edited by qwerty0870; 20-10-2016 at 08:20 AM.
Old 19-10-2016, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
She provides authentic juagen, not prostate massage. I go to her fortnightly for maintenance.
Thanks bro. Shall try when I have the chance.

Upz you my humble 5 pts.
Old 19-10-2016, 10:27 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Just came back from a session at the other Abby, this one no need too much detailed intro.

Solid BJ as always, teasing you every minute, like an energized bunny. Hehe.

Left a satisfied and relaxed man.
Old 19-10-2016, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty0870 View Post
I only conduct day classes coz night time is for other activities. Good news is you may pay for FR-writing classes with your SkillsFuture Credits. 政府万岁..now lemme cheong in peace (figuratively)

okay, cheap spiel... but pls support her too

Note the preposition"in", and that it is the figurative use of "in". Her supporters will come after you!
Old 19-10-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8048 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Peace! I should visit her as she may be going back anytime.
Old 19-10-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
Ryuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Just came back from a session at the other Abby, this one no need too much detailed intro.

Solid BJ as always, teasing you every minute, like an energized bunny. Hehe.

Left a satisfied and relaxed man.
her jg really authentic?
Old 20-10-2016, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/yiyi-massage/

Had Yiyi today during my lunch time snaking session.

Ample parking nearby about 2 minutes walk away. Room is spacious with privacy. Yiyi is the kind of gal u wont reject type, a very sweet gal.

After the shower, she started the massage. Strength is good and right on the spot, she is a trained therapist. I asked her to concentrate on my shoulders and neck due to my long time problem. Yiyi brought out her special medicated oil for such problem and used it on me with my approval. So thoughtful and sweet of her. One word, shiok to the max.!

Her skin is smooth and neh neh just the right size to my likings, beautiful C cup with very suckable nipples for your enjoyment, surps surps, hehe (autoroam top only hor). Her HJ is superb and she does it slowly to the pace of my preference. Bros, no autoroam to the bottom and no frenching, so please respect her and you will be rewarded with King like treatment. By the way, several calls and sms came in during the session and she is very professional with superb customer service, therefore never even peep at her Samsung phone, concentrating only on my tired body

Now when i think of it, can't wait and have already booked a slot with her this weekend for RTM. Left the place a very happy man.
Sure or not, another fake MR on her?

Anyway, she stays at the similar place as the infamous ice cream.
Old 20-10-2016, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
Ryuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of light

gonna be a long shot but does anyone know whether this ml is still around? goes by the name of shuang shuang
Old 20-10-2016, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuken View Post
her jg really authentic?
Hi bro, this Abby is a different Abby. The one recommended by bro JasonJG from sglonelyguy.

That one I have not tried so didn't comment.
Old 20-10-2016, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diego19 View Post
Paid the legendary Mint a visit yesterday for the very first time and tbh my expectations were sky-high after reading just about every FR the kind Javabeans has in his list.

Her service standards exceeded my expectations. I was truly blown away at how sweet she seems on the outside but at the same time, a little devil in the bedroom.

It was like having a private, romantic rendezvous with a secret lover. She wriggled out of her short shorts and tight t-shirt first to give me a spectacular view of her firm '32B' cuppers and shaved mount in between the legs, then helped me out of my clothing. The shower part was pretty SOP but since I was already sporting a semi, she gave it a few short, teasing strokes and led me up the stairs to her bedroom where the action commenced shortly.

There, the teasing continued as she lovingly held my manhood delicately between her tiny hands, turned around and sat on my lower pelvis area, all the while remaining in complete control in case something slips. After what seemed like an eternity fighting not to surrender to temptations, she turned around and I was greeted by the sight of my manhood resting on her beautiful slits.

I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

In all, this gem is worth every dollar spent and a rather good 1 hour distraction after a stressful couple of days.
steamy mr for mint , up you +6

plan to book her very soon
Old 20-10-2016, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 13
pinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
hey, don't patronise her just because of what I or anyone else said. If you do patronise her, do so for your own reasons and on your own free will. I asked if she shows her tits because in one of the latest MRs on her (https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=15098664) it is said that she did not allow it. So just checking if she is another one of those fully clothed MLs.

Cheers...
Ahh I see now why you asked. Back when I visited her, what MR I stated was what I got.

Anyways, weekend go find others. Looking through the threads for power massage and BBBJ/CIM haha

But more on the massage
Old 20-10-2016, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty0870 View Post
Mint's queue stretched from Changi to Joo Koon, so i booked her sister Laura instead. She's a little worried about the reviews about her rustiness at massage, and so this MR is at her request but entirely my humble opinion.

I believe the professional images were taken quite a while ago and were when she was slimmer (manage your expectation about size - my guesstimate is she could be about 50-55kg? those boobs alone could be 5kg...), but the face shot is definitely her:

Summary
  1. Massage 7/10 : She has super good strength, and massage is suitable for those with iron backs. And if you can tahan, she does a mean kneeling and backstepping. 指压 was not too bad, but maybe because i only booked an hour, the entire massage phase seemed short relatively (30 mins). I'd give an 8 for strength, and 6 for technique....average 7/10.

2. Looks 7/10: Pre-MILF, age I estimate 28 maybe. Boobs - advertised size on MGZW is D. More like E-F cup, and superb size for BF. An 8 for boobs and 6 for looks... average 7/10.

3. Sensual 9/10: I would give higher, but i had Mint in mind as a benchmark. But Laura really excels in this area. Like Mint, whole session fully nude and baths for you before and after... grinds that body against yours in the shower, kneels down to give your 老二 a good soapy wash. A full 20 mins of non-stop playfulness and teasing. Massive F-cup BM from neck to sole of my feet; pussy grinding; catbath and nipping the ears; slid up between my legs while i was on fours to kiss you-know-where; kept asking me to cum on her tits while in BF (didn't though coz i'm lazy, sorry)... and throughout, that slutty eye contact and giggles to keep your fire going.

4. Location 2/10: Currently a rather run-down condo in Area G. She says she's gonna move soon. But at least its super secure - no open access staircase, no way to go up the units unless she activates the lift for you. There's no way AV is raiding this place.. Play here with your mind at ease.

5. Overall verdict 7/10: Laura is good if you're feeling really playful and naughty and want a lady to match your friskiness. Her attitude and willingness to serve are tip-top and there are hardly many MLs in the current market that can match. Massage can be improved if you take a longer session (so as to get rubbed at a comfortable pace), and she definitely has the strength to do it well. Technique-wise... better than average, and given time, she can pick it up again. She may not be here for very long, so visit soon.
Went to visit Laura super late at night. Wanted to surprise her. Got the directions and all, and I thought she would recognised me while directing me to the unit. Maybe too far away.

The moment the door opened, i saw a stunned face that froze and the first word that she belted out, '老公?'. She didn't jump and hug me, as I could still see her disbelief eyes and she was just walking behind me still in disbelief into the room. That was a funny sight. Finally we were in each other's arms. It's been 2years. After standing there hugging and talking for a good 10 mins, we finally hit the showers. When she pulled her dress off, I was stunned that she was not wearing panties underneath that dress. I didn't even notice when I was hugging her with my hands on her butt. The other thing I noticed was her figure looks great! Yes she packed a little more meat, but only 3kg more compared to 2 years ago. Her face is still chiselled. Her body shape is a little hard to describe. She is top heavy so breast upwards is broad. Breast and below, she is quite slim and her butt is yum. She is so much tanner and sports a healthy and radiant glow on her face.

In the showers, I was really a good boy. It was all just about catching up. While cleaning my tool, she was talking to him like it's been a long time, how are you etc..funny. We dried up, headed to bed with her fully nude. We just laid there and talked. It was a good 30 mins. She wanted to massage me, but I said it's ok. Played with her huge assets, and got it going. Playing with the soft, humongous tits and everything came back. and out of my tool in a blast. Chemistry was good.

Showered together and sat and talked again. Overshot time by a lot but she is hitting the bed so I guess she was not rushing to get me out. Think I am getting really old. Visiting all MLs just to talk. Kept me entertained though. That's what we are paying for isn't it? If we are there to just wham bam bye, it's commercial and boring. The gist is know the ML enough to keep her and yourself interested, make friends, enjoy the process, respect the boundaries. No chemistry, move on.

Have to thank Mint for convincing her sister back even for a short while. The only bad thing of being too close is I will not get to tarma the 2 of them. But wouldn't it be epic to hear 老公 and 姐夫 at the same time?
Old 20-10-2016, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabbaman View Post
anybody know who is her colleague. looks very chio
Not sure if this is the girl you're referring to:

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1944
Old 20-10-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfish View Post
Ahh I see now why you asked. Back when I visited her, what MR I stated was what I got.

Anyways, weekend go find others. Looking through the threads for power massage and BBBJ/CIM haha

But more on the massage
No worries Bro....yes, please go find others...we need brave souls like yourself to try untested MLs and report the findings....

Cheers and have a nice day.
Old 20-10-2016, 02:00 PM

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
senny86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can intro any ML with good massage + good private environment like the previous Wawa? she left the shore liao, $150 for 90 mins good massage damm shiok + she is a syt
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1