The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
They can't change but no stopping them using fake or friend's...
Thumbs up for ur insightful reply bro, really must be vigilant when dealing online & on the streets in thailand sia, lol.
Old 04-02-2017, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Harveyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the advice, changed my air ticket to the 21st.

going with 3 friends of mine, we're thinking of booking a bungalow for the later half of the trip. have a nice little pool party, but we still need more bros.

Last edited by Harveyy; 04-02-2017 at 06:12 AM.
Old 04-02-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harveyy View Post

going with 3 friends of mine, we're thinking of booking a bungalow for the later half of the trip. have a nice little pool party, but we still need more bros.
3+you should be just nice to stay in a bungalow. More would be logistically difficult. I am assuming you are all taking a room each. Invite others for the party but I think 3 or 4 people staying is ideal.
Old 05-02-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

21st of Feb? Let me know what day/time you're planning your party. I may be in Pattaya end Feb.
Old 05-02-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Different are the days when the Singapore male species is not commonly found in Pattaya. Nowadays every other agogo on Walking Street has a resident Singaporean!
Old 05-02-2017, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
Garbage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarbage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

4 person is actually just nice for a villa, you can easily find them in airbnb.

I've personally booked a villa also in Apr
Old 05-02-2017, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
4 person is actually just nice for a villa, you can easily find them in airbnb.

I've personally booked a villa also in Apr
Seems like many of us will be there during Songkran!
Old 07-02-2017, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!

anyone will be there on wed and thurs? be there for 2 days..
Old 07-02-2017, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 16
Lion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyorind View Post
anyone will be there on wed and thurs? be there for 2 days..
Me..... I arrive on wed night and will be staying at Jomtien Palace but I leave early next morning to cross the Cambodian border.... so no heavy partying for me. Most probably just hangout at the Jomtien beer complex and see if the russkies are still there..... long time no have white meat
Old 07-02-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion_Barbell View Post
Me..... I arrive on wed night and will be staying at Jomtien Palace but I leave early next morning to cross the Cambodian border.... so no heavy partying for me. Most probably just hangout at the Jomtien beer complex and see if the russkies are still there..... long time no have white meat
Taking Air Asia tomorrow? I be staying near walking though. let me know if you wanna join me.
Old 07-02-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Seems like many of us will be there during Songkran!
Yours are SOP. I will be surprised if u dun come.
Old 07-02-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 16
Lion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Taking Air Asia tomorrow? I be staying near walking though. let me know if you wanna join me.
By Jetstar arriving at Swampy and straight to Jomtien.... dun think I will be visiting WS as only have a few hours to spare. I need my beauty sleep
Old 08-02-2017, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit333 View Post
did a agogo crawl (visited over 10 plus agogos) while on pattaya end dec...

will be happy to share:

AGOGOS:

Walking Street:
BabyDolls: Good show high playability, girls shower naked

Sapphire: Fully-clothed BUT famous for tapao-ing, so much so that they raised the price to book a girl (About 1500 baht, think of it as booking the girls out from a KTV but this one is agogo)

ElectricBlue: Many syts and one of the rare full-naked joints in pattaya. Can be a bit pushy for ladydrinks

Windmill: FAMOUS for playability, but girls seems to prefer ang mohs
Pheromone: Newly opened joint, not recommended tho girls are ok. VERY PUSHY for LDs.

Skyfall: Fully-clothed BUT famous for tapao-ing. Fully-clothed joints tend to be have more pretty girls

Palace Agogo: STUNNING GIRLS, fully-clothed, need some KC skills before girls will go with you. Otherwise it's a good joint to just hang around and gape your mouth at the stunners

Peppermint: My personal favourite, due to the presence of some GEMS there and the general atmosphere and liveliness. BARFINE is one of the lowest, you can tapao the models for 800 baht, even on Christmas Eve.

Lighthouse: A small variant of Skyfall Good looking girls but can be abit pushy for drinks

Baccara: A haven for Asians, always almost full house but actually quality surprisingly not as good Palace A Agogo. Still a MUST visit for all newcomers.

LK Metro:
Showgirls: The most famous agogo in LK Metro, in my opinion, way past its heyday and living on its past reputation. Was quite full when I went in. Many girls but very average looking in my opinion.

Ninja Agogo: MUCH better looking girls, also catered to asians. Girls are not pushy for LDs and you need some KC skills to get the girls you want.

Paradise A Agogo: nothing much to shout about, not many girls, place was almost empty and not very much going on

White Room Agogo: not many girls, not very much going on

SugarBaby Agogo: a few gems, girls can be pushy for Ladydrink but otherwise worth a stopover to see if you can find someone you like.

LT: 3000 to 5000.
ST: 1000 to 2000.

You should not pay anymore than this. Agogo girls are generally priced higher.

yo bros, i'm a regular for pattaya but i have never LT a lady before in patts. Long time means they sleep with you till morning? how many shots? =D just curious..
Old 08-02-2017, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Harveyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Pattaya

Quote:
yo bros, i'm a regular for pattaya but i have never LT a lady before in patts. Long time means they sleep with you till morning? how many shots? =D just curious..

depends on the girl... its best that you ask the girl before bf-ing. I have encountered before a girl who has to leave at 2 am because her boyf expects her to be home.

sometimes the MMS will tell you if the girl can only stay till 7 am or smth, like for e.g. in baccara.

as for the shots, its best that u nego if it matters to you that you get your money's worth. for me, it doesn't really matter i get 1 or 2 for LT as long as she made my day fun.
Old 08-02-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
womeniser is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
I have been visiting Pattaya from 5 years. So much fond of Thailad that now I speak Thai Little Bit. I have always taken Lady for LT.

Basically I hunt lady, & take her for ST, but deal with her, like if the things go fine than it will be carried forward to LT.

I am visiting Pattaya on 17th Feb.

The girl I was with on my last trip 3 months back, will be with me for full 4 days. We hang around on bike. Go for beach, foam parties, pool parties, boat parties, disco etc.

Talking about FJ, its twice or thrice per day, depends on mood.

But I am a bit advance, So I ask her to call her friends in afternoon for ST as I like 3some & 4some.

This is how my LT works.

Damage 4000 baht for LT per day, plus her food & drinks as she will be with me 4 days (24x7)

Damage of other girls who join me for ST, 1500 Baht each just because they are damn beautiful.

After this trip, I will tell good bye to her forever. As I don't stick to one girl, 3 times.

Last edited by womeniser; 08-02-2017 at 03:42 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1