The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2006, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of
Re: “Confessions of an old samster” (ex-“ladyassassinator”)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahlau
Hi bro TV. yes certainly havent seen all the bros since end 04. Think it was RAO2 where we last met with the other chiongsters. Haha. Tks for the invite . Will certainly look u up if in LOS again and catch up for a drink . Tink i still got all yr contact nos including the others! As for the other crackpot, haha learnt to ignore such silly and immature jibes. Such unruly display only serves to show himself off to others as to the level of his maturity!!
Having considered myself lucky to be still alive, see life open liao , live and breathe is a blessing and grateful for each new day!!! Cheers!!!
brudder , its just another phase in your life . I used to go fishing every saturday night last time . got fish no fish , rain no rain also go on my trusty bike with a trusty khaki . Now , slap me also won't go but I have never regretted the drenchings , the smell of bait and the insect bites .
Old 19-07-2006, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 18
xaviour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Now ahlau ordinary guy liao , everyday walking the streets and breathe fresh air in East Coast Park. At age 47, deemed “economically unviable”e by my bosses so kanna retrenched and jobless. Onli now got some part time work every once a while working for friends in Chinatown area. No chiong, No HC, No Batam, no GL no NOTHING….ZERO liao! Only now go to church, pray for past sins and indisgressions and try to live a New Life altho’ quite boring!! Oh well!!
How have you been doing? Do drop a note for kopi for old time sake. Bro in need is a bro indeed. Take care
Old 19-07-2006, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
ahlau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK
hello ah lau...glad to see you here....
i am as old as you lah....
wahaaa.bro Jogk. Ahlau suddenly jumped ship from AB forum hor hor! Last time this was my regular hangout but since stop chionging had also stopped posting here for quite some time. Too much time +++ing soccer and pts betting but dropped in back in SB to say hi to old friends.
Old 20-07-2006, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
ahlau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
Hi bro Nice to hear from u again ever since we met at Nataree & RAO2...
So have u been keeping in touch with Bro SStand?
Hi bro hahaa. great to hear from u. Wahh miss those days chionging adventures in BKK lei!! Was having some health problems (mild heart attack) but now on the mend.
"Ladyassassinator" boh liao lei now become ahlau and posting in soccer forum regularly. But the other day i pull out some of my old ladyassisinator threads from SB and posted there for bros there to have a taste of BKK sibey song adventures la!! haha. just for fun. So long never drop in and realli just wanted to say hi.
If go bkk again will pm u and bro Naemlo and TV lei maybi can catch up for drinks!! Got some bros stationed there now but still sorting things out here in sillypore.

Bro SStand alamak i didnt get in touch with him although we spoke briefly a couple of times. Surely will call him up and have coffee. hahaa . All the best!
Old 20-07-2006, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
wahaaa.bro Jogk. Ahlau suddenly jumped ship from AB forum hor hor! Last time this was my regular hangout but since stop chionging had also stopped posting here for quite some time. Too much time +++ing soccer and pts betting but dropped in back in SB to say hi to old friends.

ya...i heard about you...and i aint new here too
hope to see more post from you here soon...
Old 20-07-2006, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:

hope we can one day cheong batam yeah?
upz your reputation points!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1