The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2017, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you regret marrying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911s View Post
Without kids its easier to start over again. I wish u the very best.
Thank you. I too hope I won't be caught in the same shit if i remarry.
Old 13-07-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2027 / Power: 16
january29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Thank you. I too hope I won't be caught in the same shit if i remarry.
i am scared of thinking on re marry LOOOOL

play in GL better i think no commitment .. not hurting ourselves again
Old 13-07-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

january29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
Read this:

http://www.star2.com/family/relation...vorce-my-wife/

Similar situation as yours
my case is an affair .. i am a guy btw ... my wife had an affair and admit to me
Old 13-07-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by january29 View Post
my case is an affair .. i am a guy btw ... my wife had an affair and admit to me
Either she stop her affair n go back to family again or she divorce you. She has to choose either one. Long term this will be bad for the children. Either a happy family again or a broken family. Let her choose.
Old 13-07-2017, 12:05 PM
Samster

JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My ex-wife had her affairs and came to me to demand me to divorce her. I didn't act because she said I'm not good enough so she needs to have affairs because I forced her to and that I must pay her as compensation. She initiated divorce only for the last time.

I was held at ransom for many years like this. I only started to party and come to SBF after I broke down one night when I contemplated suicide. I was sitting by the road at Bedok Tampines area in the wee hours crying and some guy saw me and talk sense to me when he saw me there. He introduced me to the world of debauchery through sammyboy.
Old 13-07-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
My ex-wife had her affairs and came to me to demand me to divorce her. I didn't act because she said I'm not good enough so she needs to have affairs because I forced her to and that I must pay her as compensation. She initiated divorce only for the last time.

I was held at ransom for many years like this. I only started to party and come to SBF after I broke down one night when I contemplated suicide. I was sitting by the road at Bedok Tampines area in the wee hours crying and some guy saw me and talk sense to me when he saw me there. He introduced me to the world of debauchery through sammyboy.
my life is so much easier now ... i felt like i let go of a big responsibility, i dont care anymore if she has/will have another affair .. i can just do anything at all without feeling any guilt ...

i dont have much money / assets so its ok for me ... if she wants to go .. please do so ... i couldnt care less, i can take care of the boys ...

feels like single though is married

i have been in SBF long enough not doing a shit ... but now i am free LOL

though i wouldnt be looking for a wife anymore when we get divorced ... that shits bring nightmares .. the idea of marriage terrifies me now
Old 13-07-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Either she stop her affair n go back to family again or she divorce you. She has to choose either one. Long term this will be bad for the children. Either a happy family again or a broken family. Let her choose.
she stop the affair(she told me - 3 months affairs without me noticing), she admit she is wrong .. but i couldnt care less anymore .. i just wait until my boys is a bit bigger (5 and 3 now)

i can do anything i want without feeling guilty / un-easy

trust is something that is really hard to built once its broken ...

legally married, personally free
Old 13-07-2017, 12:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 5064 / Power: 0
Ngengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro I really pity your plight....she is such a vicious woman . Take care n stay happy. Dont ever think of remarry again the cycle will repeats again trust me.
Old 13-07-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
she stop the affair(she told me - 3 months affairs without me noticing), she admit she is wrong .. but i couldnt care less anymore .. i just wait until my boys is a bit bigger (5 and 3 now)

i can do anything i want without feeling guilty / un-easy

trust is something that is really hard to built once its broken ...

legally married, personally free
This is the age of social media. If she can cheat outside so can you. What I learn from your story is a marriage need some effort to have everlasting happiness, for example, trying to accommodate her needs. The thing about affair is it only last temporarily, if I am you will ask her what need to be implemented so that divorce will not happen for the sake of the children.

But based on your comment you are after 100% freedom. Sounds pretty cool. These days it is very hard not to cheat outside. Wife get older, see young pretty gal outside beh tahan oredi. Very hard to control. This I understand. Maybe this is the secret nature of most men.
Old 13-07-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 12
Siriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud of

Quote:

wow what a way to discover sbf..
Old 13-07-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 5064 / Power: 0
Ngengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/...-money/8630412
Old 13-07-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
This is the age of social media. If she can cheat outside so can you. What I learn from your story is a marriage need some effort to have everlasting happiness, for example, trying to accommodate her needs. The thing about affair is it only last temporarily, if I am you will ask her what need to be implemented so that divorce will not happen for the sake of the children.

But based on your comment you are after 100% freedom. Sounds pretty cool. These days it is very hard not to cheat outside. Wife get older, see young pretty gal outside beh tahan oredi. Very hard to control. This I understand. Maybe this is the secret nature of most men.
i am not like that ... i feel one is enough and thats it .. i never cheated .. my 100% freedom is now starting ... some of the weight on my shoulder is gone
Old 13-07-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:

I can stay faithful if my woman is faithful
Old 13-07-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
I can stay faithful if my woman is faithful
Same here ... been there done that ....

Buy get shits in return
Old 15-07-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

confirm i regret ..... big time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1