The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
No no wat tok you......

Next........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
yes, yup, yip, yippeee, that, chinh sac,....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-09-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Repeated again.......

Next........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
granted....next topic pls....

Old 07-09-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nope, only like fresh pinkish abalones

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
granted...next topic pls...kkk...

Old 07-09-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

best news...sgd to vnd today should have 16850...

Old 08-09-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster

No longer best kept secret...

Expats cash in as Vietnam named most affordable country in the world for foreigners

By Ha Phuong September 8, 2017 | 01:59 pm GMT+7

Nearly one in five said they have far more money at their disposal than their lifestyles require.

The Expat Insider 2017 survey released on Thursday has put Vietnam in the spotlight as the cheapest place to live for expats.

The country has jumped five places from the previous year to top the 2017 table, confirming how affordable it is for foreigners to live and work here.

The survey was developed by asking 12,519 respondents, representing 166 nationalities and living in 188 countries around the world, how they felt about their financial situation, and whether their disposable income was sufficient to cover their expenses.

The cost of living in each country was compiled from the global cost of living database Numbeo. All amounts are in U.S. dollars and current as of September 2017.

Mexico and Colombia round off the top three most affordable locations, while expats living in Switzerland and Israel find it the hardest to get by on the money they make.

Lower living costs help expats to balance the books and ease the financial burden of living overseas.

Most expats in Vietnam feel satisfied with the money they make. Nearly one in five respondents said that they have far more money at their disposal than their lifestyle's require.

If you are looking for a place to build a career, consider moving to Vietnam. Employers here are always looking for expats, and finding a job in the Southeast Asian country is much easier than elsewhere, according to the report.

Old 09-09-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

To keep visitors coming back to Vietnam, look no further than Asia Pacific

By Mila Le September 8, 2017 | 07:32 pm GMT+7

Why obsess with Western visitors when there's a prime tourism market sitting at the country's doorstep?

We’ve heard it all before. Tourists don’t return to Vietnam because of the trash, scams and dangerous roads. But you could also associate these problems with next-door tourism royalty Thailand.

You don’t need a terrible experience not to revisit a country. You may have enjoyed Vietnam, but a thousand-dollar return flight could be enough to deter you from coming back. Or don’t we all have a bucket list of places to visit? With too much to do and so little time, shouldn’t it be normal for most visitors never to return?

What is the average global rate of return visitors anyway?

According to Google, most countries seem to care more about the number of visitors they receive. My top search results for “return visitor” or “repeat visitor” were articles and discussions on why Vietnam’s rate is so low. And of course, Thailand’s staggering 60-70 percent return rate.

There’s no fair way for us to gauge whether the low rate of less than 10 percent return visitors to Vietnam is actually that low.

So I resorted to digging deeper into the Vietnam versus Thailand comparison to see who actually visits the two countries. Unsurprisingly, the top 10 is dominated by Asian countries, with a few exceptions being countries that have a special relationship with Vietnam or Thailand (hello, United States of America).

continue to read here
https://e.vnexpress.net/news/news/pe...c-3638785.html

Old 11-09-2017, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
yes, yup, yip, yippeee, that, chinh sac,....

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 11-09-2017, 08:54 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
granted....next topic pls....

When you do not know what to reply anymore you will always resort to repeating the same exact reply regardless of the context or whether it is related to the original post

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 11-09-2017, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Expats cash in as Vietnam named most affordable country in the world for foreigners

By Ha Phuong September 8, 2017 | 01:59 pm GMT+7

This type of reports always means "please come here more often to spoil the market for everybody else before it is too late"

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 11-09-2017, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
This type of reports always means "please come here more often to spoil the market for everybody else before it is too late"

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
So smart alec...more of such reports coming soon...

Old 12-09-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
So smart alec...more of such reports coming soon...

It takes a smarter person to be able to recognise a smart person, so you are the Smartest Alec liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 12-09-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
It takes a smarter person to be able to recognise a smart person, so you are the Smartest Alec liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
haha...no more comments...next topic pls...

Old 12-09-2017, 03:42 PM
Samster

'I was brutally and maliciously assaulted': Kong director recalls Saigon bar fight

By Quoc Thang, Vu Vi September 12, 2017 | 12:25 pm GMT+7

Authorities are taking the case seriously after Vietnam's tourism ambassador was hospitalized with head injuries.

The director of the latest Kong movie who got caught up in a bar fight in Saigon last weekend has said he "was a victim" of the melee.

"I was brutally and maliciously assaulted by a group of several men," Jordan Vogt-Roberts wrote in a letter to the U.S. embassy. Neither the embassy nor the consulate was immediately available for comment.

Police in the city have yet to resolve the case, and are investigating camera footage from the XOXO club in the downtown District 1 to track down the people involved in the fight at 2 a.m. on Saturday, which sent Vogt-Roberts to hospital with a bleeding head.

A short video released to the media on Tuesday shows chaos and women screaming in the bar.

Media reports earlier said he was punched in the face and had a glass bottle thrown at his head.

The director has not filed an official police complaint, but authorities are taking the case seriously because the person involved is not just any foreigner.

The American director is Vietnam’s tourism ambassador, a three-year title he was given by the culture ministry in March when his movie hit local theaters. The ministry has urged an investigation and sent a representative from Hanoi to gather updates.

“Kong: Skull Island” was filmed in February last year in the central province of Quang Binh’s colossal caves, the northern province of Ninh Binh and the world-renowned Ha Long Bay. It grossed VND170 billion ($7.48 million) at the local box office and has become one of the most successful movies in the country's history.

Vogt-Roberts, 32, returned to Vietnam recently to attend the VTV Awards, the Vietnamese version of the Emmys, in Hanoi last week.

He was scheduled to meet with tourism officials this week. It is not clear whether the meeting will be canceled.

Old 12-09-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Bring me there leh
Old 12-09-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha...no more comments...next topic pls...
Still have ha. I thought ended liao. Hahaha lol:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1