The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 23-09-2017, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 7
Iwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Wish there was no bad bonks in this world...

Last edited by Iwanboomboom; 01-10-2017 at 08:31 AM.
Old 23-09-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3847 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

The problem with "waiting for respond from the market" is she can always rely on new customers, and NOT return ones, that choose her based on photos which I think is heavily PS.

In any case, many of these girls are here for short time, there are enough "first time carrots" to keep them financially satisfied. Therefore, price may only drop towards the end after "first time carrots" runs out but that's too late.

The purpose of this thread is to identify these girls ASAP and prevent "carrots" from being chopped, even those first timers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
If no business she will have to drop price. But there are always carrots around to spoil the market.
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I believe in free market and fully agree that price should fluctuate as according to the .... the respond from the market, ...

Last edited by snrlee; 23-09-2017 at 05:23 PM.
Old 23-09-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously ???? You think letting the market up the price to $500 - $1000 per shot is the way to go?

When that happens, do you think you can STICKED to girls that are <$120???? Let me assure you there will be no more girls in the <$120 range that you want because all of "average ones" will up their price to keep up with the trend according to your wish. This is already happening now.

You really need to be prudent when you suggest things like that.

Quote:
In fact, I hope the price can be further raised up $500/1 to …. Although in regular basis I would still stick to <$120 girls, maybe once in a blue moon …
Quote:
... if a girl calls a price at $1000/1, as long as she is happy ...I don't see there is any problem.

Last edited by snrlee; 23-09-2017 at 05:22 PM.
Old 23-09-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 7
Iwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smelly girl downstairs is not good...

Last edited by Iwanboomboom; 01-10-2017 at 08:53 AM.
Old 25-09-2017, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
benjaminlow is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by madaoh65 View Post
I think this is muzi,just had a session with her today and written a FR on her. So someone used her photo?
170/1/90 ? That's too overpriced for a CAT 100 gal.
Old 25-09-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
madaoh65 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjaminlow View Post
Yah, 170 is rather expensive but for muzi I felt rather worth it. Just my opinion though, maybe cause I'm new to the scene. I'll link my FR on her here.
Old 25-09-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
time is Cool - loads of Potential

You mean she also provide sex?
Old 25-09-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
The problem with "waiting for respond from the market" is she can always rely on new customers, and NOT return ones, that choose her based on photos which I think is heavily PS.

In any case, many of these girls are here for short time, there are enough "first time carrots" to keep them financially satisfied. Therefore, price may only drop towards the end after "first time carrots" runs out but that's too late.

The purpose of this thread is to identify these girls ASAP and prevent "carrots" from being chopped, even those first timers.
First of all, carrot heads always exist. There is nothing we can do to "save" them. They are meant to be conned, so it's fine.

For me, information on the web shall always be taken with a pinch of salt. Especially the prostitution advertisements, the only reliable information probably is the phone number. As what you've mentioned, experienced players should feel lucky enough this thread has helped many of us to avoid any possible bad-bonks.

I do hope more FRs, good one in particular, can be shared to provide better guidance to all of us.
Old 25-09-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seriously ???? You think letting the market up the price to $500 - $1000 per shot is the way to go?

When that happens, do you think you can STICKED to girls that are <$120???? Let me assure you there will be no more girls in the <$120 range that you want because all of "average ones" will up their price to keep up with the trend according to your wish. This is already happening now.

You really need to be prudent when you suggest things like that.
Hmm... the demand will definitely correct the price. For instance, if all girls raise their prices: ugly hags $150, normal looking girls $200, slightly pretty $300, pretty >$400... and so on. What would you do? I personally will quit, I believe many experienced players will follow. The chickens will then starve.

Two points I think we should all be clear:
(1) calling chicken is not a necessity.
(2) the chickens need us more than we need the chickens.

What I said to let the price fluctuates freely is to attract premium girls to this island. It widens the price range, not raising the price.

There are many millionaires/billionaires on this tiny island, spending $1000 to screw a super pretty girl everyday is not a problem for them. For me, poor me, probably once a year... But the supply has to be there. By limiting the price, those gorgeous girls will not step to our land.
Old 25-09-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjaminlow View Post
LOL... Someone will eventually feed the overpriced girls anyhow, my job is to make sure that person is not me.
Old 26-09-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 14
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwanboomboom View Post
Means she practices bad hygiene.

Those clean WL they will quickly wipe your saliva off with wet wipes & use listerine & douche & bathe clean clean after every session.

Dirty ones don't even bathe!!! Disgusting!
This Miya is at Jln Sultan if i not wrong my friend call before say she is super good..i dun like her looks cos shes too big neh neh and bah bah..
Old 26-09-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 14
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

For personal usage nowadays i usually go MP rather den go private apartment cos most likely is kena con by pics or etc..Go up liao already LL bcos already too horny to go off unless i saw a ah ma den i really need to run ..
My personal experience is look around this website and decide whether you wanna follow those who post FRs and pics for you to go yrself rather den blindly go those advertise chicken and try your own luck..And even if you kena those jiat liat one and try to complain here morever later tio zap non stop like me..They del yr comment yr post and zap til you cannot post reply one..The most dulan one i tried before is call calling a MILF end up a Farking Grandmother TURN UP seriously..nin beh is super pissed off and till date i still rem tat farking event..
Thats why i go MP nowadays to avoid such stupid shit anymore..At least i can choose my own and go my separate ways after finishing off..can See FACE and body and choose rather den go TIKUM..
Old 27-09-2017, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Two points I think we should all be clear:
(2) the chickens need us more than we need the chickens
many will agree with what you say.
There is also the alternative of taking a short trip to JB and pay much less.
Buy goods/medicine(without prescription),makan and drink at the same time will make the savings even more ect2
Can also go Batam.
Old 28-09-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
..carrot heads always exist. There is nothing we can do to "save" them. They are meant to be conned, so it's fine...
Nope, I totally disagree in this saying there are several times where my post help "save" them from being conned.

Quote:
.. The chickens will then starve.

(2) the chickens need us more than we need the chickens.

That was what I thought initially, but sgwolxxx girls prove otherwise. Check my earlier post, there was a girl that charge 150 when she should be in the 100 category yet till today she still charge 150. This is because she is here for "long term" and could stretch her time for "carrot heads" to patronize her without needing return customers. They are not going to starve ...

BTW, 1000 for sex is high end outdated, I heard there are girls from certain KTV offering overnight "ALL IN" for 3-4 times that. Maybe that's what you want?

Last edited by snrlee; 28-09-2017 at 04:45 PM.
Old 28-09-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nope, I totally disagree in this saying there are several times where my post help "save" them from being conned.
Respect. I'm not as noble as you, sir.

Quote:
That was what I thought initially, but sgwolxxx girls prove otherwise. Check my earlier post, there was a girl that charge 150 when she should be in the 100 category yet till today she still charge 150. This is because she is here for "long term" and could stretch her time for "carrot heads" to patronize her without needing return customers. They are not going to starve ...
Yup, these carrot-heads certainly should come here more often to read posts.

Quote:
BTW, 1000 for sex is high end outdated, I heard there are girls from certain KTV offering overnight "ALL IN" for 3-4 times that. Maybe that's what you want?
LOL... It doesn't matter what I want, the price is determined by the market. All I can decide is buy or hold.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1