The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many (like me) prefer blue balls than release?

Thanks to bro Ceeko for the teasing lobang.

Short FR:

Location: 7/10 plenty of car park for drivers, within 5 min walk from train station and bus stops. Shop is situated near a corner, so a bit hidden. If you walk across to the other block, you may have to queue more than 1 hour at one of the very famous stalls to buy their food.

Room: 6/10 nothing fanciful. plain and a looks a bit old. you can hear conversations of the room next door.

Name: A* A*
Nationality: Vietnamese
Looks: 6/10 really plain jane
Body: 6/10 slim. can't see much. joint is clean.
Boobs: B? can't tell, wearing black. joint is clean.

Massage: 8.5/10 one of the better ones out there. If you want to get a good massage, I think this place offers really authentic one.
Teasing: 7.5/10 a lot of hand under groin and in between the perineum region. Not much touching of balls, very rare brush of the dick. not a lot of sliding between butt crack. But she did the teasing part half of the time, so effort is there.

Tried to sweet talk her into HJ and dangled money carrots but she politely declined all the way.

Left with blue balls. My conclusion is that I cannot stand blue balls, really have to release hahaha!

Thanks to bro ceeko again. DO NOT PM me for contact, ask from bro ceeko.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 17-09-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
hiad64 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like its the same place im going to now... tried about four of them and the viernamese tease most. Maybe she is petite so strength not as strong
Old 17-09-2017, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Didnt know got Viet!
Old 17-09-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I had experienced that.

I went to that place as a blur . I wear short and underwear on.

That young masseue with make up on, red lipstick attended to me.

She gave me hard professional massage. I thought I went to wrong place, no special service at all. but why $50 per hour?

Then she slide her hands inside my short and caressed my cock.

Later, she removed my short and underwear. and massage my bums, later caressed my cock , balls.

Then she told me time was up,

I was aroused with hardened cock... Nevertheless I left the place..
Old 17-09-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

Bro pls share
Old 17-09-2017, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 11
toil3tbowl is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoil3tbowl is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoil3tbowl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Something to share from my experience. I was at the east side during the daytime and looking for a good rub. Came upon this spa and requested in for an hour massage. The room has an attached shower and shorts was provided. So I put that on after shower and waited for the ML to come in. 'Knock knock' she came in and started giving me a good rub at the back. Then slowly she moved down to my butt area and run her hands in between from times to times. Now the real teasing came when I turned around. She slided her hands inside the shorts and started giving a good stroke for at least 5 mins. I wasn't feeling like releasing so I told her to stopped after a while (after I have enjoyed it of cuz). Sometimes it's good to have that kind of surprise.
Old 24-09-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Thanks to bro Ceeko for the teasing lobang.

Short FR:

Location: 7/10 plenty of car park for drivers, within 5 min walk from train station and bus stops. Shop is situated near a corner, so a bit hidden. If you walk across to the other block, you may have to queue more than 1 hour at one of the very famous stalls to buy their food.

Room: 6/10 nothing fanciful. plain and a looks a bit old. you can hear conversations of the room next door.

Name: A* A*
Nationality: Vietnamese
Looks: 6/10 really plain jane
Body: 6/10 slim. can't see much. joint is clean.
Boobs: B? can't tell, wearing black. joint is clean.

Massage: 8.5/10 one of the better ones out there. If you want to get a good massage, I think this place offers really authentic one.
Teasing: 7.5/10 a lot of hand under groin and in between the perineum region. Not much touching of balls, very rare brush of the dick. not a lot of sliding between butt crack. But she did the teasing part half of the time, so effort is there.

Tried to sweet talk her into HJ and dangled money carrots but she politely declined all the way.

Left with blue balls. My conclusion is that I cannot stand blue balls, really have to release hahaha!

Thanks to bro ceeko again. DO NOT PM me for contact, ask from bro ceeko.
One more thing to add.

This place is actually not very conducive if you want a strong and quiet environment for massage.

In the 3 times I was there, each time I kept hearing loud conversations outside of the room or in the adjacent room.

Many old uncles like to talk VERY LOUD and try to "sian" the girls there. Some of the conversations made me cringe a lot.

Also, sometimes the towels there got this "old" smell in them.

ML wise, massage is really good but service sometimes really not service oriented.

Again, PM ceeko not me for contact.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 27-09-2017, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Replied all. i don't log in as much nowadays

Reminder

1. Don't come in here and spam "Can share cocntacts" or PM me "can share contacts" without sharing your own. I just delete

2. Don't bother asking me about "rates". I don't go for full service, cause $50 for a 5-10min handjob is just atrocious. If you're the type that likes to pay the girls by thinking with your dicks, my lobangs are not good

3. Don't expect spoonfeeding. I give u the name of the place and location. U jolly well go do some legwork. Anything more Its like me driving you there and I might as well pay for your massage.

4. Thank you all who have shared your good lobangs and gems.

- Ceeko (Who doesn't like to pay Massage ladies to handjob/blowjob/fuck cause $50 can get u a full service at geylang after a massage session with money still left over for a good meal).

Idiots are those that pay $50hj 80bbbj $120 fj. <--- Mai Gong leh!!!!
Old 27-09-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Replied all. i don't log in as much nowadays

Reminder

1. Don't come in here and spam "Can share cocntacts" or PM me "can share contacts" without sharing your own. I just delete

2. Don't bother asking me about "rates". I don't go for full service, cause $50 for a 5-10min handjob is just atrocious. If you're the type that likes to pay the girls by thinking with your dicks, my lobangs are not good

3. Don't expect spoonfeeding. I give u the name of the place and location. U jolly well go do some legwork. Anything more Its like me driving you there and I might as well pay for your massage.

4. Thank you all who have shared your good lobangs and gems.

- Ceeko (Who doesn't like to pay Massage ladies to handjob/blowjob/fuck cause $50 can get u a full service at geylang after a massage session with money still left over for a good meal).

Idiots are those that pay $50hj 80bbbj $120 fj. <--- Mai Gong leh!!!!
Just to confirm all above is true heheh.
Old 30-09-2017, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Just finished massage at the place recommended by TS.
The massage is SENSATIONAL.
I chose 90 mins massage including free scrub.

The way ML applied the scrub on me was TOTALLY HEAVEN.
ML was from PRC...name SH **L**E.
Every inch of my body was applied with the scrub.
Teasing on my balls..ass crack..and dick.
This is so addictive. ....
Old 02-10-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
Just finished massage at the place recommended by TS.
The massage is SENSATIONAL.
I chose 90 mins massage including free scrub.

The way ML applied the scrub on me was TOTALLY HEAVEN.
ML was from PRC...name SH **L**E.
Every inch of my body was applied with the scrub.
Teasing on my balls..ass crack..and dick.
This is so addictive. ....
Glad you enjoyed. No full service = feels better + cheaper!!!
Old 02-10-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2890 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

can share the contact bro.
Old 04-10-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
Sivouplait is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro ceeko able to share contact? Thanks!
Old 04-10-2017, 05:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Bro ceeko can share ctc amd damage? Thanks
Old 04-10-2017, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Tommyboy008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro ceeko can share this gem with me?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1