The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 12
asdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pattaya

Iron club now.
85 thb for Chang draft, 1000+3000 for lady for short time.
1500+4000 for long time.
185 for lady drinks.
At the center of the club there is a Jacuzzi with usually a big breasted girl there that lets you soap her up, other than that it was mediocre and not extremely interesting.

All the way inside you have topless ladies dancing, but it is ALL enhanced and some is just not pretty...

Last edited by asdatasd; 18-10-2017 at 10:22 PM.
Old 17-10-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Pattaya Agogo Bars

Khun asdatasd great update!

Similar to Bangkok Agogo Bars the prices in Pattaya are really a joke these days too 555!

Barfine: THB1000-1500
ST: THB2500-3000
LT: THB4000-5000

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 17-10-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

asdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

Similar to Bangkok Agogo Bars the prices in Pattaya are really a joke these days too 555!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Man, bangkok is do much cheaper as to I find it... 1500 to the girl and the bar fine depends on te time.
Old 17-10-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya Agogo Bars

Quote:

Seems like the Barfine prices are going up. Last time I was there in Feb, didn't find any below 1k even at LK Metro area.
Old 17-10-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

At Living dolls now, beer is 155 and lady drink is 165, model drink is 195.
Bar fine is 1500 short time id 2500 and LT 5000, for models add 500.
Some SYT here, the models perform topless.
They have shot fridays.
Old 17-10-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Pattaya Agogo Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdatasd View Post
Man, bangkok is do much cheaper as to I find it... 1500 to the girl and the bar fine depends on te time.
More or less the same also but at least ST THB1500 still reasonable (excluding barfine).

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
Seems like the Barfine prices are going up. Last time I was there in Feb, didn't find any below 1k even at LK Metro area.
Screwed up prices across the board 5555.

Old 18-10-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster

At Pheromone now on walking street, girls are very friendly and lots of pretty ones.
Beer is 165 and no happy hour, lady drink is 165.
Bar fine is 1000thb and for model is 1500, after midnight 500thb less.
Short time before midnight is 3k for model and 2k for regular, lomg time for model its 5k and regular is 3k, after midnihht for regular drop 500.
Apparently they also ask for volunteer on stage where about 5 girls dance and tease all over you - I liked it.

Last edited by asdatasd; 18-10-2017 at 10:28 PM.
Old 18-10-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
More or less the same also but at least ST THB1500 still reasonable (excluding barfine).

Screwed up prices across the board 5555.

Couldnt agree more.
Been coming to bangkok to the same bar for 4 years now and prices keep getting spoiled by damn ang mo (yes, i am one meaning i can complain about damn white idiots)
Old 18-10-2017, 01:08 AM
Samster

Skyfall agogo
Modtly mediocre to good looking ladies.
Lady drinks are 150 for the coyotes and 200 for the models, bar fine is 1500 + whatever i mentioned in the post above (too lazy to type).
Nothing too interesting.
No happy hour, beers are 140thb.
Old 18-10-2017, 01:15 AM
Samster

Arrow Pattaya Market Rates

Quote:
Couldnt agree more.
Been coming to bangkok to the same bar for 4 years now and prices keep getting spoiled by damn ang mo (yes, i am one meaning i can complain about damn white idiots)
Not just ang moh's fault but "American Style Tipper/Spender" and that includes Asians from developed countries such as Japan, South Korea, Singapore, etc.

The problem with these fly by tourists are selfishness by not keeping the market rate sustainable.
Just want face or show off in front of their friends and spoil the playground for regular visitors and residents.
Thus led to service providers to keep milking and feel entitled to extra tips even with mediocre or lousy service.

Anyway I'm glad that Thailand exists so that all the market spoilers can continue to go there and throw money and leave the rest of the lower profile places around Asia alone.

Old 18-10-2017, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Skyfall agogo
Modtly mediocre to good looking ladies.
Lady drinks are 150 for the coyotes and 200 for the models, bar fine is 1500 + whatever i mentioned in the post above (too lazy to type).
Nothing too interesting.
No happy hour, beers are 140thb.

Hi Bro Asdatasd,
In Walking Street, try an agogo named Peppermint. This place had been around for ages, see the girls are to your liking.
Old 18-10-2017, 02:46 AM
Samster

At Sapphire a go go now.
Really a big mix of good looking and not so much, so it's up to you.
Prices as listed below (sorry for the bad quality pic, you have to be quick with a camera inside those clubs)
Bar fine is 1500 and 1000 after midnight
3k and 5k for ST and LT accordingly, drop 500 for non models and after midnight.

Big center stage, and staff is very service oriented! That was great.
Staff allows you to go on stage to tip a girl you like.

Last edited by asdatasd; 18-10-2017 at 10:31 PM.
Old 18-10-2017, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not just ang moh's fault but "American Style Tipper/Spender" and that includes Asians from developed countries such as Japan, South Korea, Singapore, etc.

The problem with these fly by tourists are selfishness by not keeping the market rate sustainable.
Just want face or show off in front of their friends and spoil the playground for regular visitors and residents.
Thus led to service providers to keep milking and feel entitled to extra tips even with mediocre or lousy service.

Anyway I'm glad that Thailand exists so that all the market spoilers can continue to go there and throw money and leave the rest of the lower profile places around Asia alone.

Lol, cant agree more.
Makes me always laugh when I see a tourist actually bar fining a girl for short time and forks out about 4k on fines, and then looks at his bill where he still needs to settle another 4-5k on lady drinks.
I've sinned at this once, but never again.

Last edited by asdatasd; 18-10-2017 at 12:14 PM.
Old 18-10-2017, 03:28 AM
Samster

If you're looking to hookup, freelancers and others you should check out insomnia.
Seems lots of girls here as re just looking to be picked up and ST is about 2K, no idea about LT.
Pretty lively on a Tuesday night and music is not half bad.
30thb for what seems to be a frozen daquiri shot, there was no happy hour sign and staff does not speak English.
You will be searched walking in.

Last edited by asdatasd; 18-10-2017 at 10:34 PM.
Old 18-10-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Hi Bro Asdatasd,
In Walking Street, try an agogo named Peppermint. This place had been around for ages, see the girls are to your liking.
Hey man,
Yea, visited there and not bad! There's also the girls dancing on the pole show.
Some good looking girls there, and some also agree for a barfine of 1k without sex long time - if that fancies anyone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1