The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
badhouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Rare gem in kitchener road! cum cum cum

Stable: TCM SPA 139 kitchener Road
Girl: Yu Xin
Visited on: March 28 2017

Photo/Capture:
/Users/lijing/Downloads/attachments/mmexport1492412726833.jpg
/Users/lijing/Downloads/attachments/mmexport1492412729456.jpg
/Users/lijing/Downloads/attachments/mmexport1492412774899.jpg
/Users/lijing/Downloads/attachments/mmexport1492412778692.jpg
/Users/lijing/Downloads/attachments/mmexport1492412781641.jpg
/Users/lijing/Downloads/attachments/mmexport1492412787750.jpg
/Users/lijing/Downloads/attachments/mmexport1492412809223.jpg

Photo does not do her justice, she is an angel! She is definitely a rare gem!

FR:
Went to city square mall for movie, had some free time, so decided to walk around kitchener road searching for some massage parlor.

This particular spa caught my eye and i decided to give it a go. Went into the shop and was greeted by this amazingly beautiful lady. paid for the massage and went into the room with shower attached. Looking at her, my little bro is already going up hard and strong, can't wait for the massage. she asked me to take a shower and lay there for the massage.

We had a short chat and light massage and then she took off the towel covering my lower body. She started with roaming and HDLY, my little bro couldnt stand it it at all, going to explode. Her body is so slim and slender, not those bamboo type but hourglass, and boy her ass is on of the most beautiful i have ever see, wanted to do her in doggy style then.

We then moved on to french kiss, OMG those were the most soft tongue i have ever tasted, so wet and soft. Her lips were so soft that we kept frenching until she got wet and in go my little bro. The really journey starts here, she is so tight that when I rammed her in, she moved back because it hurts and then i soften the blow to her juicy and tight pussy. she started to moan so real while i was ramming her and in no time i cum into her.

But my little bro was not ready to surrender, he stood up again in seconds when i saw her beautiful body again and this time she rode on me. seeing her riding me, I came again in short amount of time.

We took a shower together and continued with frenching, she allowed me to go in commando style in the shower! thats the best! so soft, so wet and so tight, I rammed her in the shower and came again in no time.

Girlfriend feel is super strong, wished she was my girlfriend is circumstances were different.

before we leave the room, she kissed me again.

Looks: 10/10
Body: 11/10 (Hourglass body, nice ass)
Boobs: 9/10 (Natural 100% B cups on a size 8 body.. can't get better than this!)
Msg: 6/10 Effort made
BM: 7/10 teasing but short
FJ: 11/10
Damage: $120+tips
RTM: Yes of course! I went to visit her a second time. Definitely a rare gem.
(Source)
Old 05-02-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 15
kaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rare gem in kitchener road! cum cum cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhouse View Post
Stable: TCM SPA 139 kitchener Road
Girl: Yu Xin
Visited on: March 28 2017

Photo/Capture:
/Users/lijing/Downloads/attachments/mmexport1492412726833.jpg
/Users/lijing/Downloads/attachments/mmexport1492412729456.jpg
/Users/lijing/Downloads/attachments/mmexport1492412774899.jpg
/Users/lijing/Downloads/attachments/mmexport1492412778692.jpg
/Users/lijing/Downloads/attachments/mmexport1492412781641.jpg
/Users/lijing/Downloads/attachments/mmexport1492412787750.jpg
/Users/lijing/Downloads/attachments/mmexport1492412809223.jpg

Photo does not do her justice, she is an angel! She is definitely a rare gem!

FR:
Went to city square mall for movie, had some free time, so decided to walk around kitchener road searching for some massage parlor.

This particular spa caught my eye and i decided to give it a go. Went into the shop and was greeted by this amazingly beautiful lady. paid for the massage and went into the room with shower attached. Looking at her, my little bro is already going up hard and strong, can't wait for the massage. she asked me to take a shower and lay there for the massage.

We had a short chat and light massage and then she took off the towel covering my lower body. She started with roaming and HDLY, my little bro couldnt stand it it at all, going to explode. Her body is so slim and slender, not those bamboo type but hourglass, and boy her ass is on of the most beautiful i have ever see, wanted to do her in doggy style then.

We then moved on to french kiss, OMG those were the most soft tongue i have ever tasted, so wet and soft. Her lips were so soft that we kept frenching until she got wet and in go my little bro. The really journey starts here, she is so tight that when I rammed her in, she moved back because it hurts and then i soften the blow to her juicy and tight pussy. she started to moan so real while i was ramming her and in no time i cum into her.

But my little bro was not ready to surrender, he stood up again in seconds when i saw her beautiful body again and this time she rode on me. seeing her riding me, I came again in short amount of time.

We took a shower together and continued with frenching, she allowed me to go in commando style in the shower! thats the best! so soft, so wet and so tight, I rammed her in the shower and came again in no time.

Girlfriend feel is super strong, wished she was my girlfriend is circumstances were different.

before we leave the room, she kissed me again.

Looks: 10/10
Body: 11/10 (Hourglass body, nice ass)
Boobs: 9/10 (Natural 100% B cups on a size 8 body.. can't get better than this!)
Msg: 6/10 Effort made
BM: 7/10 teasing but short
FJ: 11/10
Damage: $120+tips
RTM: Yes of course! I went to visit her a second time. Definitely a rare gem.
(Source)
still there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1