The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2015, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Ode to Carrie my 38E goddess

My heart has been so heavy since yesterday when she left for good, with no chance to say a proper goodbye. Of course, I have never known her as Carrie since that was not her given name when she first arrived more than 2.5 years ago.

Last time I saw her was last Thursday, and she said she would have to leave on either April or May 1st since her white card validity ended. She said she'd know by yesterday if she could stay another month.

As it turns out, yesterday was the day she had to leave. Dropped her a sms in the morning to check things out, but didn't have a chance to try calling her till late evening, and my heart sank when I got the dreaded singtel message.

First met her couple of months after she arrived, and been her regular thereafter till her departure yesterday, through four or five address changes (Balestier. Outram, Beach Road, Balestier then her final Joo Chiat location) due to raids or being forced out.

Of course she started out offering the full package outright, and I was privileged enough to continue receiving that service all the way. Her practically flawless skin, milky and simply wonderful jugs and absolutely well maintained work environment....

I believe over time she came to enjoy it more with me cos she stopped lubing, as she permitted me more foreplay. And she did admit at some point she has a pretty healthy sexual appetite. And it was nice, the way she pretty much always made time for me.

Grew closer over time as expected, but the relationship was still always professional. She wanted to concentrate on earning money, and I have my own history with a ktv girl which made me determined never go chasing what I shouldn't really.

We never developed feelings for each other, but had good feelings towards each other, like friends. Men cannot just be friends with women they find attractive, cos sex gets in the way. Once that's out of the way though, it's possible.

I did have to pay her for the sex, but hey business is business, and I was happy to pay to keep the relationship that way. She never asked for more, and I never did offer more.

But that's over now, and I will feel better very soon cos time makes everything better. I don't have a contact, nor even a picture to keep with me as a reminder, but it's probably best that way.

She's gone back financially independent, unless she does something stupid with her earnings from here, which I doubt she will, so I'm glad for her.

I hope she will be very happy for the rest of her life.

Any other Carrie regulars have stories to share?
Old 07-04-2015, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 17
funtimee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfuntimee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ode to Carrie my 38E goddess

i hv carrie story, from the start she is call qiqi/xiao qi. cannot rem, but then i know her tits very huge.

started frm geylang eastern lodge to geylang to geylang then balesteir and so on or what, last time when i up her, can take vid n pics. lucky for me, i gt her steamy bj vid and pics, but i am sorry i cannot share cos face is inside. but overall, i also her regular, going to miss her wonderful jugs..

Old 07-04-2015, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
big.small deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think when I visited her she was known as Su Shan or Susan. Huge knockers on a petit figure. Dunno why I found her to look like 王彩華 from Taiwan, more MILFy and once again her knockers!

Gave me a good BF and by accident gave her a COF. Hahahaha... Was good fun but only tried her once.
Old 21-05-2015, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
superman888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Carrie has one of the most biggest boobs. I really missed her.
Old 29-05-2015, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
superman888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 02-05-2016, 04:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 16
freedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant future

Wah... gotten miss her man!!
Anyone got her photos or videos can share.. hehehehe
Old 02-05-2016, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 13
pushup is one of the Best!pushup is one of the Best!pushup is one of the Best!

Is she still around?
Old 01-06-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Damnccthis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimee View Post
i hv carrie story, from the start she is call qiqi/xiao qi. cannot rem, but then i know her tits very huge.

started frm geylang eastern lodge to geylang to geylang then balesteir and so on or what, last time when i up her, can take vid n pics. lucky for me, i gt her steamy bj vid and pics, but i am sorry i cannot share cos face is inside. but overall, i also her regular, going to miss her wonderful jugs..

Can't share the pics?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1