The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-12-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 16
aqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Model: Peggy from TRL
Time Slot: 26th December 2018, 1.10pm
Damage: $140 + $30

Location: Rather central. Food court within 1 min walk away. Good for meals before or after your session.
Looks: 8/10 (A bit of blemishes around eyes, but nothing to hoohaa about. Not the kind that you will reject)
Body: 9/10 (Slim with enhanced boobs. Even though enhanced, it feels soft. Perfect for her height).
Age: Looks to be in late twenties or early thirties. Looks like the decent kind.
Skin Tone: Honey
Frenching: Yes
BBBJ: 7/10 (Decent with a bit of teething. But still nearly cum and had to stop her)
FJ: 2 X AJ!!! (My first experience with AJ. Wow, I'am addicted!)
GFE: 8.5/10 (Very cheerful and smiling throughout. Makes you feel at ease with her attitude.)
RTF: Yes! Once moolah replenishes!
Overall: 8.5/10
Old 26-12-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 23
maximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
Anyone tried Linley from Silk Stockings? Can't seem to find FR's yet for her
I’m also keeping a lookout for her FR but don’t see any.
Old 26-12-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkraid View Post
Is Sol69 a good stable? Dun see many FR on them. Saw one gal Lilly seems nice with F cup.
Not sure. Wanted to try their girls but was asked to provide my nick to him first. I am not comfortable so I take the business somewhere else.
Old 26-12-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
ahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of light

Booked Jenny from TRL

She greeted me in a skimpy nightie. After warm up the gfe is pretty high . She is quite jovial and gets the small jokes easily .

Look - 7.5/10 ( pretty and sweet looking)
Height 1.65m

Body - 9/10

French - 9.5/10 (can french )

BBBJ - she aims to please .

FJ - I took a longer time than usual and she came twice . She initiates and will make herself cum which is amazing for me .
Old 26-12-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12085 / Power: 18
grey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds84 View Post
Had a session with Lisa from Seduction68 and promised her a FR.

Looks: 8/10. SYT that u wun reject. Looks close to photos just that her photo had more makeup than when i saw her. But with her drowsy eyes look, she looks best with minimal makeup.
Body: 7/10, petite body frame with a very nice round ass. Kept on slapping it, her roommates thought i was BDSM-ing or raping her. Lol
Boobs: 7/10, natural handful B.
French: 7/10, able to french if u build chemistry with her. And its the sensual type.
FJ: 8/10. Able to accommodate if u guide her. Although i prefer my fav missionary, doggie and plank doggie. With her round ass, hard not to doggie on chair and bed edge.
GFE: 11/10. Reason i gave so high coz to me, she is like the ONLY 1 handful of FLs that dun give a commercial feel. She is shy, bashful, ticklish, can tease her a lot.

Not sure if she is acting or not, but when she put my rod in, i can feel her pussy contractions. And she cant one shot go in, claiming 'too big' for her. But her moaning and expressions are damn good, macham fucking a virgin. Was doing plank doggie on her and she was squeezing my hands when pumping.

RTF: Yes. She is going back on 1st Jan, hope to meet her beforehand. Also, buy her some food if u can. That will help in chemistry. Plz support her well, quite a gem i would say.

Just a photo of her when she greeted me in white. Damn that ass. The lying down was my secretive shot. OKT, plz dun scold her abt my secretive shot, not her fault.

nice, very nice.
Old 26-12-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
saveur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus74 View Post

She is more darker compare to picture
Not much service from her as she is still green
Bbbj still okok lah..
Lucky that day she is on promo..
Rtf... no for mi
Old 26-12-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 7
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Candy of Sexhouse

Looks: 7/10 Kinda look different with her braces and shower headband.
Body: 7/10 Slight tummy with slight saggy Cs. Nice bubble butt though
Frenching: 6/10 Kinda not into it
BBBJ: 6/10 Focus just on the tip. Did 69 but she wasn't quite into it and kinda rushed to cap on
FJ: 8/10 Pretty tight and wet.
GFE: 6/10 YMMV I guess. Was looking at her phone after 1st shot and just laid on her side of the bed to nap. Maybe the session started when she was having her lunch halfway.
RTF: No
Old 26-12-2018, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
Konstantin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

RF on Jenny - Regent Lust

Booked Jenny last Sunday at 1pm. Booking was made at a very last minute but I was lucky Jenny was available. Not much hassle to confirm booking.

Looks: I like what I saw. To me she's pretty attractive - 8/10

Communication: She knew a bit of English but will need to speak slowly so that she can understand

Skin: Slight tan and smooth. Some tattoos on her back

Boobs: C-cup enhanced but still nice to touch

BJ: 7/10

FJ: 7/10 (First-shot)

Too tired to have a 2nd FJ so end with HJ: 7/10 (Second-shot)
Old 26-12-2018, 06:45 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Take 1 for the team? Haha
She got the looks and stats. But not sure how true are those numbers.
Would have been better if OKT posted a full body photo also for reference

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus74 View Post
Old 26-12-2018, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

FR for 334 VaVa of ILT

Room: Small
Look: 8/10
Bath: 6/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
RTN: Maybe

Saw an FR by a bro here and decided to give it a try. Location is discreet. Room a little cramp but it has an attached bathroom. VaVa speaks decent English so communication is not a problem for us. She is just like in the image but darker as usual. Nice and sweet with sexy spouting lips. She works in a bank in Bangkok. Nice, Slim and fairly tall. Not for boobs lover. Love her moan when pounding her - they are addictive! Like what the other bro said. Good value for money! Had 2 shots overall within 90 mins. Bros, please treat her well. Up me if you enjoyed.
Old 26-12-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Brozoned deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Xmas RTF with Pinky from Regent (25/12/18 1700hr).

FR will be same as previous (superb BBBJ)

But I just wanna add that her GFE is really 100%. After first shot, we just lie down chatted in bed for 1 hour about life and culture. It really felt like chatting with the girl who friendzoned me but with the extra service for $140 😈. She in ORD mood cause flying off today but still very service oriented. In between the chats we would snuggle and cuddle, touch touch and even give me surprise BBBJ for which can accumulate as round 2. Overall, her GFE+BBBJ combo is one of the best. Reminds me of a real GF which I never had but with auto pilot mode to my needs. It's a perfect way to end my 2018.

Cheers to the upcumming 2019
Old 26-12-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Definite agree with your FR. Her GFE is one of the best I’ve had so far and she’s very easy to talk to and she’s very service oriented. Will wait for her return if she does return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brozoned View Post
Xmas RTF with Pinky from Regent (25/12/18 1700hr).

FR will be same as previous (superb BBBJ)

But I just wanna add that her GFE is really 100%. After first shot, we just lie down chatted in bed for 1 hour about life and culture. It really felt like chatting with the girl who friendzoned me but with the extra service for $140 😈. She in ORD mood cause flying off today but still very service oriented. In between the chats we would snuggle and cuddle, touch touch and even give me surprise BBBJ for which can accumulate as round 2. Overall, her GFE+BBBJ combo is one of the best. Reminds me of a real GF which I never had but with auto pilot mode to my needs. It's a perfect way to end my 2018.

Cheers to the upcumming 2019
Old 26-12-2018, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 21
deadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to all

Booked club vergin Stan after reading several frs here. Unfortunately it didn’t turn out well. She looked physically drained. I booked slot at 730 and I was her sixth customer of the day and she literally told me she had earned enough money but now have to continue work.

I showered and waited for her. She took off clothes and lay beside me. Told me that she had ulcer and cannot kiss. Then she asked if she can rest for a while first.

She looked drained and I also no mood to continue so ask if she is ok I cancel. She ended up thanking me for canceling the session.

Bros who are thinking of booking her better book early slots as I think she has totally ran out of gas. But she does have a very good slim body. Looks wise I would say slightly above average.
Old 26-12-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahseng00 View Post
Booked Jenny from TRL

She greeted me in a skimpy nightie. After warm up the gfe is pretty high . She is quite jovial and gets the small jokes easily .

Look - 7.5/10 ( pretty and sweet looking)
Height 1.65m

Body - 9/10

French - 9.5/10 (can french )

BBBJ - she aims to please .

FJ - I took a longer time than usual and she came twice . She initiates and will make herself cum which is amazing for me .
I think her body is kinda top notch man. Spotted her during my session with Aicy.
Kinda tempted to go for her tmr. Haha

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 26-12-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Brozoned deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
Yes yes, planning to RTF too. It's a rare case when the real looks better than the photos.
Most of the time will be the other way round.

But I mean it still comes to personal preference and judgement. Everyone sees a girl in a different perspective.

FRs are based on the individual's standard. No one can guarantee others will feel the same or even get the same standard of service.
Not to mock anyone here, but many FLs shared with me before on weird Bros they met, or even those that have serious issues.

In my humble opinion, I will just do my best to look good, smell good before going. I feel we must be what we expect from others in order to received a better service.
If that doesn't help. Probably that girl have some work attitude issues Liao.
I totally agree with the final paragraph and one of the reasons why I RTF the same FL and got much better service and GFE. They seems to appreciate if we took an extra effort and treat them with our own BFE. But to a certain extent lah. Works well if both parties are single or so they claim 🤔.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1