The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2007, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Hatyai OKT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUBORG View Post
We are here to share constuctive field report and findings encountered in Hadyai city, anything else is a complete waste of time reading.

People who does non transparent and unconscientious things will have to pay a price sooner or later and you know who you are - no point hiding behind a screen and keep on posting useless stuff.
bro tuborg i have the same sentiments too,pimping my chicks online is my primary concern,however after the TV chapter its normal to be skeptical bout online pimps,anyway all of us have two heads, shd be smart enuff to avoid being conned,believe it or not its up to u.
Old 20-01-2007, 10:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
roslee7 is Cool - loads of Potential

you know about the place opposite old lee garden hotel ?..there is also a karaoke place that you can book the lady there. you know this place ?
Old 21-01-2007, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
CowboyB is Cool - loads of Potential

can anyone tell me where is the old lee garden hotel? thanks for any help provided!
Old 21-01-2007, 07:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
roslee7 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro. coz is my first time going there, i not really familiar with the place. maybe you can tell the tuk-tuk driver is a old lee garden. you can see DIANA CLUB signboard at this hotel . The local people call this place "SOI TAMALUT". (sorry if this is the right spelling of the word). When you see the DIANA CLUB signboard, it's just opposite.This place operate only after 7 pm onwards. If i'm not wrong, the place have at least 6-7 KTV there. Actually i have the namecard of one of the KTV. The actually address is SOI. 2 NIPHATUTHIT 1 HATYAI . One of the KTV is called "MAY KARAOKE". The boss is very friendly and nice and his name is Boonlert Chawanaruangchai. He can speak english well. His contact is 081-541-5753. I have asked him why they operate at 6 pm onwards, compare to the place like see kim yong and chanivet and he told me. in the day, most of the ladies have a good rest so that they can service you better during the night.But i think, maybe this girls do normal job in the day.
I will be back again on may. looking forward.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1