The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger88 View Post
Hi bro,

The "food court" is it facing the river/big longkang one?
I passed by there but never seemed to have any lookers.
The place is called Carlsberg bar or something. Can simply ask the hotel ppl there. There are 2 entrances, one from the river side, the other one along the main road next Cheers.
Old 04-03-2021, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!
Re: Looking for Pub & Bar with part-time "waitresses"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
This place is not bad. 1 tower is around 70 - 80$. And they don’t force you to order food.

The girls are viet and malaysian. LD is 15$, most will ask you to buy minimum 6 LDs but actually it’s up to you.
There's happy and non-happy hour prices for the beer. Ambience wise I have to admit that its not bad. Food-wise its abit pricey. For those who like privacy, there are private rooms available with minimum spending of 4 towers equivalent.
Old 04-03-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roger88 View Post
Hi bro,

The "food court" is it facing the river/big longkang one?
I passed by there but never seemed to have any lookers.
Next to Cheers. The other 2 is a bistro (Tochas) and a former pub (can't recall the name offhand).
Old 15-03-2021, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Xaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xen0n View Post
Next to Cheers. The other 2 is a bistro (Tochas) and a former pub (can't recall the name offhand).
This owner own 3 bistro is SG

1) Carlsberg at Boss - Boss hotel
This place will give you a feeling of a mixture of Foodcourt cum bistro.
They have a few food stall and also a drink stall. You will have the S11 food court feel. But when you walk further in, that where the area look more like a pub. The mood and ambience is much better at this area.
PRC and some Vietnamese, but too little to cover the area. Not enough to go round the table.

2) Carlsberg sport bar -Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel
Mainly is PRC, but very limited selection. It has the best ambience among the 3 bistro. This is the place to chill out with friends, very relaxation mood.

3) Carlsberg @ Queens- McDonald's Queensway
This is the best bistro among the 3 bistro. In fact, this is once of the best bistro that i have visited during the early stage lock down.
You can choose to sit indoor or outdoor. Quite a big place. and almost full house from Monday to Saturday.
Vietnamese run the show here. That why is full house almost everyday.
A lot of eye candy and I meet some really nice Vietnamese girl here.
but unfortunately, due to some operation issue, they decide to close the bistro. what a waste man. and the Vietnamese girls are no where to be seen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1