The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
leeml69 is one of the Best!leeml69 is one of the Best!leeml69 is one of the Best!
Batam or Bintan?

Hi bros, sorry if this is a repeated post, but just want to ask for tips from all who can share your experience with me. I’m thinking of going to either Batam or Bintan for 3-4 days to find out more about their sex industry. May I ask if I purely want to have sex and no string attached, not long term, which is better? Shld I go Batam or Bintan? And would be very grateful if can give me some guides and I promise I will pay it forward. Thanks
Old 19-02-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam or Bintan?

Can Go To Try In Tanjung Pinang or Tanjung Batu...

Got 1 Whole Kampung Of Young Indon Chicks To Choose From...

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 20-02-2023, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 2
joneti3636 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post

happen to chance uppon post thx for the share bro
Old 20-02-2023, 05:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeml69 View Post
Hi bros, sorry if this is a repeated post, but just want to ask for tips from all who can share your experience with me. I’m thinking of going to either Batam or Bintan for 3-4 days to find out more about their sex industry. May I ask if I purely want to have sex and no string attached, not long term, which is better? Shld I go Batam or Bintan? And would be very grateful if can give me some guides and I promise I will pay it forward. Thanks
Read the 2 threads below

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=66580

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...14938&page=351

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-02-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 2
Eric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post

Why not try your ugly mother?
Old 21-02-2023, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric2023 View Post
Why not try your ugly mother?
Did I step on your tail ? 🐶

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 16-05-2023, 04:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeml69 View Post
So, you are a member here for 13 years and have 150 post and yet you are effing clueless on this site. Let Uncle teach you. On the front page, you scroll down to International Field Reports. You click on this forum. You go to the top right part and enter Batam in the Search bar. You will see a thread there on Batam info. There are 1267 pages on this thread. There is also a similar thread on bintan.

Now don't be lazy, and go and find out the information there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1