The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-02-2024, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
Is it another GB but on TG instead? Which channel/group? PM me please.

For those of you who PM-ed me asking for the GB channel/group @ TG.

I haven't heard from bro SeventhFiend yet. Feel free to check with him directly. Cheers!

Old 09-02-2024, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 2
Humbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of light

FR for LFT Bomie

I really thought i can take a break to prep from CNY but i was wrong. Saw posting for Bomie and decide its good to have some huge boobs for 大吉大粒.

Straight made booking and proceeded to location. Once it was the auspicious timing and the door opened i was greeted with 2 huge oranges. Sadly first thing i was fixated was her boobs which took some willpower to break the eye boob contact to look at her face.
Looks wise wont reject and skin is fair. Body wise she is curvy.

Did some small talk till the moment to shower arrived. When she stripped it has been some time since I’ve seen such huge natural big boobs. Because it’s big it’s understandable that there are some slight sag to it.

Communication wise for bros who don’t speak Thai would need to rely on Google Translate as her English is primary school standard. Shower time you can see the innocent playful side of her with occasional frenching and hj thrown in between while i was busy fondling her boobs. Untill she suddenly got down after the soap was washed to start her handsfree bbbj.

Quickly dried up and proceeded to bed where we started to french(her french is the slow sensual kind) and slowly it led to her handfree bbbj again from slow to fast tempo. While doing so i was squeezing her boobs damn soft and shiok.

Before things escalated got her to caps me where the sight of her boobs are something to behold.

With such boobs we cannot forgot to fuck in doggy and missionary. Truly a sight to behold. Would just let the vids do the talking.

With such fantastic view in no time round 1 ended.

Rest of the rounds won’t expand per usual. But in between she’ll lay down on your chest little a gf. Good GFE

Overall Bomie is definitely recommended for bros who like big boobs and gfe. One thing is that her laughing tolerance is very low. So most of the time during the session she was laughing.
Old 09-02-2024, 02:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 21
Kamuri is one of the Best!Kamuri is one of the Best!Kamuri is one of the Best!

My humble FR for Disney from LFT

OKT - 10/10 snappy arrangements and easy instructions

Location - 6/10 infamous hotel in G area

Looks - 9/10 - same as pick, less makeup, simple GND looks, slim and tall

Boobs - 9/10 - small b but au-naturale which I like. Small nips

BBBJ - 10/10 - Wet and slurpy with eye contact. goes all the way to take it in

French - 10/10 - Super fluent without coaxing..with DFK

Massage - none, no time for it

Pussy - 9/10 - smooth abalone like full moon

FJ - 10/10 - energetic and started off with CG, then miss and then finished in doggy, which she was rhythmic with my thrusts

Overall - 9/10

RTF - Definitely
Old 09-02-2024, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
desm00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: GX
Name: Jina
Age (Est): 27
Looks: Elegant and alluring
Body: Curvy and sexy with slim tummy and man-made boobs
BBBJ: Good suction with tongue action and able to go deep and long
FJ: Accommodating to multiple position and able to take hard and deep pounding
GFE: Sweet and caring
RTF / RTM: Yes
Old 09-02-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
iyxon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterPenguin View Post
Michale - Galaxy

Looks: 8/10 look 90% like photo and i personally think she look better irl.

Body: 9/10 body frame is just nice and boobs is really nice. i am a huge fan for nice pair of boobs

BBBJ: 9/10 perfect in every ways from stroking to licking then sucking my cock. did every step with skills and make sure i feel good and satisfy before moving on to fucking her. suction is great and i love the way she moan and love at me while enjoying tasting my cock in her mouth.

FJ: 9/10 very accommodating, able to change a few position. started off with cow girl and she ride me like a pro. movement all was fast and pound on my cock real hard while i fondle one of the boobs and licking another nipple. change to doggy and she turn back and told me to fuck her hard and fast because she is really horny.

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=972448&highlight=
saw your Fr and decided to book michale i think she loved Aj more then FJ shiok was the word i would use !
Old 09-02-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 1
humburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbler View Post
FR for LFT Bomie

I really thought i can take a break to prep from CNY but i was wrong. Saw posting for Bomie and decide its good to have some huge boobs for 大吉大粒.

Straight made booking and proceeded to location. Once it was the auspicious timing and the door opened i was greeted with 2 huge oranges. Sadly first thing i was fixated was her boobs which took some willpower to break the eye boob contact to look at her face.
Looks wise wont reject and skin is fair. Body wise she is curvy.

Did some small talk till the moment to shower arrived. When she stripped it has been some time since I’ve seen such huge natural big boobs. Because it’s big it’s understandable that there are some slight sag to it.

Communication wise for bros who don’t speak Thai would need to rely on Google Translate as her English is primary school standard. Shower time you can see the innocent playful side of her with occasional frenching and hj thrown in between while i was busy fondling her boobs. Untill she suddenly got down after the soap was washed to start her handsfree bbbj.

Quickly dried up and proceeded to bed where we started to french(her french is the slow sensual kind) and slowly it led to her handfree bbbj again from slow to fast tempo. While doing so i was squeezing her boobs damn soft and shiok.

Before things escalated got her to caps me where the sight of her boobs are something to behold.

With such boobs we cannot forgot to fuck in doggy and missionary. Truly a sight to behold. Would just let the vids do the talking.

With such fantastic view in no time round 1 ended.

Rest of the rounds won’t expand per usual. But in between she’ll lay down on your chest little a gf. Good GFE

Overall Bomie is definitely recommended for bros who like big boobs and gfe. One thing is that her laughing tolerance is very low. So most of the time during the session she was laughing.
wah papaya boobs
Old 09-02-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=973093

Saw there’s an on going promo for Disney from LFT (2s 90m for $120)

Texted OKT Bro, replied within a min, slot available, smooth arrangement (thumbs up)

She does looks like the photos, considered fair as a Thai, slight blemish on her face

I think the whole session I only spoke a few words “I pay you first” followed by “doggy”
I’m not sure her English level because she doesn’t speak at all, I remembered like only 1 word she said “ohh”, does that even consider a word

She’s a good rider & her bbbj is good either, after we changed a few positions, finally I came in doggy (no KY needed, I can feel her wetness while I try to finger her)

Overall service I will rate 8/10 for a budget bonk
Disney from KinkyThai (RTF session)

As good as previous visit

She told me she’s leaving on next Friday, will RTF her again before she leave
Old 09-02-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
zacky25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
After yesterday’s session with May from FT, was still feeling horny thinking about it. But decided to try another girl from my shortlist:

FR for Hawa ( TGT)

Looks: similar to video in TG, doe-eyed cutie.

Body: slightly petite, beautiful enhanced boobs, shaven smooth pussy and the highlight for me was that ass

Bbbj: one of the better bj received.

FJ: Rides well, and that ass is made for doggy.

Overall sextisfied !
Old 09-02-2024, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Comiter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first time writing FR, so please be understanding.

For Eilin from Teeruklover

OKT: 8/10 some verification before i was able to make a booking, but understandable.

Looks: 8/10. 90 percent same like pic, looks very cute. Also out of curiosity i asked to check her age and is 20

Body: 8/10. Small, tight and firm body with nice figure.

Boobs: 8/10 small and just nice for my hand to grab.

BBBJ: 8/10. Her BBBJ suction power is strong. Know how to lick my dick head to make me steam and I like it a lot.

Pussy: 8/10 shaven, wet and sensitive for painting and tight too.

FJ: 8/10. Accommodating and change to doggy-style and missionary automatically.

GFE: 8/10 abit shy towards me i guess, so just talked about her life here and in thai. laid by my side didnt get to cuddle.

Attitude: 8/10 new in the industry i guess and quite hardworking

RTF: maybe

Overall satisfaction: 8/10 for this session
Old 09-02-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
Numerosize deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Model: Sara from Teeruklover
Looks: 8. Looks same as photos, slight tanned skin
Body: 9. Slim with body height of 165cm. Some tattoos on her body
Boobs: 10 very big and has nice nipples to play with.
Shower: 9. Very hardworking and help you shower before and after session.
BBBJ: 10. One of the best I’ve had! She took it slow and enjoy every part of it.
Pussy: 8. Shaved and clean. Can tell that she enjoys my painting skills as well.
FJ: 9. Very accommodating. Tried several positions and can see she’s enjoying as well with some moans. Can request to let down her hair during cowgirl position
GFE: 10 Friendly and polite. She speaks simple English so not an issue to communicate.

Overall 9/10 for this quickie session.

Wanted to try the SYT Aimi or Eilin but timeslot not available, OKT recommended me Sara instead. It was a good choice as well. Satisfied with the recommendation, thanks bro SK.
Old 09-02-2024, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
I have added all FRs posted between page 7450 - 7455 (post #111748 - #111812 ) into my Ignore List except for those from known authentic authors and those posts talking about GB @ TG.

Bro, pm TG link please. Thank you
Old 09-02-2024, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 5
Charmsto is a glorious beacon of lightCharmsto is a glorious beacon of lightCharmsto is a glorious beacon of lightCharmsto is a glorious beacon of lightCharmsto is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyhellothere View Post
Jin from GX
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=973527&highlight=

Location: Central, convenient for foot soliders and 8 mins walk from MRT

Okt: Fast response and Friendly. Instruction well clear

Looks : Elegant and alluring. She has the womanly look with less make up and nice feature

Body : Curvy and Sexy. Slim tummy and meat at the right points. Man-made boobs that's soft to fondle, zhut and lick she oblige with it

French/GFE : Passionate, and love frenching her mint breath while fingering her, she will turn on her horny mode amd get more wild.

Bbbj : Good Vaccum suction. Quite a fast learner, as i prefer blows and lick and giving me the eye contact she did it well. Can blows for long and deepthroat given

Fj : Tight and wet pussy, no gel needed. Missionary at first and switch to doggie positon, one hand grab on her boobs, the other grab on her waist, pump her deep and her moans getting louder and pump her hard till i let go my cum. Solid

Overall : Satisfied and she not a time-watcher. Will arrange a RTF with her coming weeks.
nice Fr bro saw her video on telegram looks good !
Old 09-02-2024, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 2
Sventhemoose is one of the Best!Sventhemoose is one of the Best!Sventhemoose is one of the Best!

FR for Darin from FoxyThaii

Compliments to the okt for his patience with me for bombarding him with multiple questions, to the extent of him agreeing to call and ask the girl direct for faster responding.

Darin wasn’t in my list when I enquired, but due to my available time frame at short notice, there wasn’t many options. Okt recommended Darin and with no reviews, was not convinced until he showed me a screenshot of her first blood and along with his assurance, decided to took a leap of faith.

And thanks to the bro who took her first blood and shared his experience, honestly not much regrets going ahead.

Location was at usual RLD. Was greeted by Darin at the door in a sexy night gown. Some blemishes could be seen but photo accuracy was on point to what’s posted on TG. Fair skin tone, conversing in English is okay, very huggable small waist with nice b to c boobs.

Constantly checking on me asking if I’m okay is a plus point. Frenching in shower and some bbbj action included.

After shower, main dish started by going down on her to paint. Gets wet easily, can tell she enjoys it from the moans and twitching of her body. Confidence booster for me. Switch roles with her catbath which is slow and sensual, taking her time to lick and taste my bod, slowly going south to my 2IC. Bbbj action started slow, holding eye contacts when going slow, then going on turbo with lots of slurping sounds and when I thought it’s going to end, she slowed down again only making me both excited and sex-frustrated. Probably she thought i booked 1s session so she got to be careful on misfire until she served the main.

Switched to missionary position with me slowly slide in without the need of gel. Tight and she grabbed me to french. Controlling pace with my slow short and long deep stroke, think i hit it right, the expression from her seriously boost my ego. Not a time watcher and moans is sexy and not those over exaggerated type. Ask her is she ok with hard pounding, told me she loves it. No black face throughout the session and after wash up offer me a okok massage with passable strength.

Her attitude is off the charts and personally i felt FL should be like this, of course this is my own experience as different people different expectations.

OKT send me the ss on the 1st blood feedback. She indeed a little resemble Elva at some angles.

Do up my reps point if you find my FR useful. Caps on and Party Safe!

Last edited by Sventhemoose; 11-02-2024 at 04:53 PM.
Old 09-02-2024, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
IwantNumber1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gene from Teeruklover (ladyboy)

Looks: Long sweet-smelling hair and fair complexion. Extremely Beautiful eyes and sharp nose. Very model-like looking. No pimple scars or that sort.

Body: One Word, PERFECT. Slim and slender. Stands about 1.75m tall. Nice perky ass and flat tummy with a Model physique.

Boobs: Enhanced D cupper. Beautifully shapped. Youthful, perky and nice to grab.

Shower: washed me very clean. Every creak and cranny is not left untouched.

Service: We went back to the room after shower and I was standing by the bed. Gene came up to me. She started to lean on closer and stuck her lips out. Start to kiss my lips sensually. She held my head and pulled me onto her beautiful soft lips and frenched like no tomorrow.

Her hands were rummaging my head and made way to my nipples. I loved it. I was still standing in ecstasy and Gene continue to suck on my nipples and took one hand to stroke my dick.

I presented her with my hardon dick. Very good BBBJ skill with tongue flicking on the most sensitive part of my dick. I will for sure CIM if i let her continue.

Tossed her around and I attacked her boobs. We frenched again and when she least expected it, I sucked her nipples like a baby.

Grab some KY and she applied on her pussy and some onto the condom, then i proceeded to slid myself in. Managed to go in balls deep with a few thrusts and went full speed. Changed to cowgirl position and watch her ride me. Then we switch back to missionary and finished there.

GFE: I was welcomed and treated like a VIP and it was consistent throughout my session.

Although no much difference from a normal lady, but the service is there. Basically its just the physiological barrier only. But i had great fun with Gene.
Old 09-02-2024, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
abuhajjar22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Apple from foxythaii

Looks: more or less the same from the live video in the telegram.

Body: natural B boobs, slight tummy, shaved and smooth

DFK: started with light kisses, when things started going was DFK all the way

Bbbj: good suction and wet, able to go for long

Painting: allowed and reactive

FJ: no KY used, naturally wet and tight, can feel her muscles clamping onto u

GFE: is shy and abit quiet, feels like poly gf
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1