The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2024, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ivan5115 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Juagen - where to go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
Have this contact which opens early and closes late.

juagen is learn from TCM and Thai masters. She also can do the poking backside one but need to request in advance so she can get finger gloves.

Her unique point is that her massage packs a punch with all the thai cracking and stretching. And unlike some JG ML, they are either old, saggy or no release. There are some who are pretty but they are asking for skyhigh prices.

So if you are looking for a slim milf mid 30s ML, does good massage, decent juagen, prostate, open early and late hours, and decent price of $58 and yet can release...this is my go to. Location in the East near parking and MRT.
Hi bro. Pls share contact. Thanks.
Old 13-05-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mdnuri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyleeinsg View Post
tried edging by LL. good strength and technique. Located about 6 mins walk from MRT (TE8). Dont worry about her size. She is a slim pretty milf. Well maintained.

Facility is nice too. has private room to enjoy her treatment, Once uniqueness about this lady is she has a particular fetish or rather preference for..circumcised dicks. Keep it clean and well groom and you will be rewarded accordingly.
Can share cntct?
Old 13-05-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
john202 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyleeinsg View Post
tried edging by LL. good strength and technique. Located about 6 mins walk from MRT (TE8). Dont worry about her size. She is a slim pretty milf. Well maintained.

Facility is nice too. has private room to enjoy her treatment, Once uniqueness about this lady is she has a particular fetish or rather preference for..circumcised dicks. Keep it clean and well groom
and you will be rewarded accordingly.
Hi bro can you share ctc please
Old 13-05-2024, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
john202 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
I can recommend one who does Korean style Juagen similar to JAV type of Juagen, massage groin balls anus buttocks, and come with FJ and many hardcore stuff, but I warn you its very expensive as her shop is in central expat area, be prepared to spend 188 - 260 range, but she is pretty , North Chinese ML who looks exotic like Dilireba Xinjiang kinda look, pm me for help if you interested and willing to spend.
Hi bro can you share ctc please ?
Old 13-05-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Brachio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Wah this is my favourite session.

Best JG Master in my list

1) Soda - legendary Thai JG Master and she still fucking hot
2) Baobao - horny MILF very good figure too but lose Soda on her look and JG skill, but her prostate massage is comparable and super effective as well
3) Belle from SLG - best backup choice for effective JG and she is upgrading her service to more sensual, especially her awesome HDLY
4) Vera from SLG - SYT JG Master, hard to find young young ML who knows JG. Just by looking her, ur didi blood is already circulating well
5) Qian Qian from SLG - very experienced ML whom been here for very long. Her JG is softer side but still can feel the suan suan pain. Her plus point is her hard body massage
6) Xiaoyu - Ex lingling jie disciple, her edging skill is next level and also belong to softer side.
Can share soda and baobao contact?
Old 13-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Is soda still doing juagen?
Can anyone share contact? Many thanks!
Old 13-05-2024, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hump deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone View Post
Just visited xiaoyu at her new mp near Mountbatten. Like bro said her jg with edging is next level softer side with occasional pain when she works on the veins. Her massage is hard and quite good as well. She’s my go to for long didi edging jg play since her days in AMK. Damage is just 1B1R + entrance. Really money’s worth.
Can share location and ctc ?
Old 13-05-2024, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 10
liketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Juagen - where to go?

Saw on WeChat, grand link square got one from ROC. $110 for 60 minutes. Anyone tried?
Old 14-05-2024, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectStamp View Post
you mean anqi will push to linna or yuan yuan is it?
I dont rmb their name. Just piss off thinking about that. But at least I moved on to others who can also do jg.

No more Ping Ping aka Anqi or whatever name she has.
Old 14-05-2024, 11:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
humantorch83 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indhun View Post
I've been visiting Xiaoyu for a while now.
Love her massage and JG. Seen much improvement from her treatment.
She's friendly and loves to chat, although my Chinese is not good.
Great value for time and money.
what improvement did u see?
Old 15-05-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by humantorch83 View Post
what improvement did u see?
As a merdeka gen, I see improvements in super hard shaft and got pressure shoot out due to good blood flow to the shaft. Also very smooth pee flow. But i been getting regular jg treatment for a long time to get such results. If trying for 1-2 times it’s more for the didi play and may not see the improvements.
Old 15-05-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
humantorch83 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone View Post
As a merdeka gen, I see improvements in super hard shaft and got pressure shoot out due to good blood flow to the shaft. Also very smooth pee flow. But i been getting regular jg treatment for a long time to get such results. If trying for 1-2 times it’s more for the didi play and may not see the improvements.
any good contact can PM?
Old 15-05-2024, 01:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravrav View Post
I dont rmb their name. Just piss off thinking about that. But at least I moved on to others who can also do jg.

No more Ping Ping aka Anqi or whatever name she has.
wechat got 4 ML there - Anqi, Linan, Lili, Yuan Yuan
Old 15-05-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 12
Foomoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Thanks for the list. There are many more JG experts in Singapore that are not found in your list above.
Example, PRC Rose @ East (condo), PRC Amy @ Northeast joint (works on appointment basis), etc.
Thanks for recommending Rose! Genuine and powerful. One of the best JG experienced. I have not had many that could really make me feel each vein being plucked. She could be one of those best kept JG gem since she is around for some time.

Great conversationalist and professional at same time, time passed quickly. A great JG gem!

This may not be a place for those looking for syt or quick relief. Pleaae obtain contact from Bro PeePeeBoyinSG.
Old 15-05-2024, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2919 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foomoon View Post
Thanks for recommending Rose! Genuine and powerful. One of the best JG experienced. I have not had many that could really make me feel each vein being plucked. She could be one of those best kept JG gem since she is around for some time.

Great conversationalist and professional at same time, time passed quickly. A great JG gem!

This may not be a place for those looking for syt or quick relief. Pleaae obtain contact from Bro PeePeeBoyinSG.
Am very happy to see that you had a great JG experience with Rose
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1