The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2024, 11:03 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1063 / Power: 24
valkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud of
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

My fair share of story involves in a young lady at CP. More of a KTV girl and everytime I go CP, I will bring her even though if I happen to visit other KTV.

Everything was good initially. I still pay her for the time although she said its fine.
One fine day, she mentioned about her hometown has disaster bla bla bla...

I just change topic and never bother to contact her again.

The most important thing is not the story, is the same framework that they always used to suck and drain your hard earned money. So its better to cut early to prevent future losses.

Totally not worth. And to be very honest, there are really tonnes of pretty babes offering paid service NSA. Don't need to get involve with RS with them.
Old 12-05-2024, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 842 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Saw this shared in telegram
This guy is "crazily, madly" in love with viet ML
Ml RTV liao.
Yea. Ruining others, ruining himself too
Old 12-05-2024, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrierune View Post
My fair share of story involves in a young lady at CP. More of a KTV girl and everytime I go CP, I will bring her even though if I happen to visit other KTV.

Everything was good initially. I still pay her for the time although she said its fine.

The most important thing is not the story, is the same framework that they always used to suck and drain your hard earned money. So its better to cut early to prevent future losses.

Totally not worth. And to be very honest, there are really tonnes of pretty babes offering paid service NSA. Don't need to get involve with RS with them.
I bet many will tell you when you meet your match then it will be hard not to be fallen head over heels.
It's only when you have played for a longer time sensibly, then it's harder to fall for those sob stories and give these ladies your hard earned money.
In China, be it CP, SZ, DG or wherever, there are loads of young, good looking ladies. Especially in the early 2000, plenty of places to pick up, cheap and nice. Plenty of GFE too. The regret is how come we only have one cock, and cannot cum unlimited times. ��
Old 12-05-2024, 11:45 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1063 / Power: 24
valkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
I bet many will tell you when you meet your match then it will be hard not to be fallen head over heels.
It's only when you have played for a longer time sensibly, then it's harder to fall for those sob stories and give these ladies your hard earned money.
In China, be it CP, SZ, DG or wherever, there are loads of young, good looking ladies. Especially in the early 2000, plenty of places to pick up, cheap and nice. Plenty of GFE too. The regret is how come we only have one cock, and cannot cum unlimited times. ��
Totally agreed man! I missed the time in CP seriously. Awesome hotel, awesome flower street and loads and loads of babes.

I had some other stories on thai babes too but eventually, all results the same
Old 12-05-2024, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Totally agreed man! I missed the time in CP seriously. Awesome hotel, awesome flower street and loads and loads of babes.

I had some other stories on thai babes too but eventually, all results the same
Haha, cause they were found in the same or similar trades. Just different countries. They all want to make more money in an easier way than work in a day job or in a factory.
The number of girls those days were not a army division, saw the line ups to select until headaches.
Old 13-05-2024, 11:00 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
I bought flowers for a milf as a gift to celebrate mother day and I am surprised she returns me with very special treatment that ml don't normally do. Left a very happy man. Will return if time permits.
you sound like you are a having a ball of a time. thanks for sharing fun stories. more bro...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 13-05-2024, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
fishermanbuddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

that's their trick .make it seem like it's okay not to pay them every time you meet. but they use their life stories to attract sympathy and get money to help them
Old 13-05-2024, 11:12 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
very well said.
coming from failed marriage, failed rs
yes bro, see this logic talk, I also can say and say many times.

Honestly, who wants to fall in love with massage girls?

this logic, is something everyone knows.

And I am sure those that have fallen in love have also fought off many battles and won

but then there are those in which, the power of attraction was too strong.

Those bros who keep selling themselves they are so strong, so logical, its just not their time, or they never met the one. Really no point these so called level minded guys come in and and show off how level minded they are or as if they are so seasoned a player and will never fall for these sob stories- read also no point, pure ego talking. Who knows what they so called experience is reality?

Said it many times, we are all the same, level minded, logical. But then some of us meet someone that connects, that when the pain starts.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 15-05-2024 at 10:59 AM.
Old 13-05-2024, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

agreed...sometimes I do want to have the feeling of falling in love...be the special one for that girl...but reality is cruel...they also have something in mind..that is to get as much benefits they can get from you + they can also enjoy some form of TLC from you...very unlikely they will want to sacrifice their time on you if nothing comes out of it...I have a few mls who I am close to..some I already fucked, some bbbj and fingering....without me paying a cent or little money...they are also willing to go out on their off day and not talk about money and problems...I have to draw a line as I know it might get out of hand if she really is into the relationship....
Old 13-05-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
mrfool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So the girl back to Singapore. Met up with her. Showed me a cool face since I can't really provide anything financially anymore. Might be a good think as I think I finally woke up from the dream. Chinese saying 飞鸟尽,良弓藏。狡兔死,走狗烹。Toast to all the bros that already gotten out, and rot in hell those that hurts us.
Old 19-05-2024, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfool View Post
Showed me a cool face since I can't really provide anything financially anymore.
so she show u her black CB face as u cannot show her money
same they show ccb face if u don't sign package anymore or cannot give big tips anymore
actually back in china and vietnam, they are just street prostitutes but our local kumlang man spoil them. in the end spoil market and then kpkb
Old 19-05-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3164 / Power: 7
ZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
yes bro, see this logic talk, I also can say and say many times.

Honestly, who wants to fall in love with massage girls?

this logic, is something everyone knows.

And I am sure those that have fallen in love have also fought off many battles and won

but then there are those in which, the power of attraction was too strong.

Those bros who keep selling themselves they are so strong, so logical, its just not their time, or they never met the one. Really no point these so called level minded guys come in and and show off how level minded they are or as if they are so seasoned a player and will never fall for these sob stories- read also no point, pure ego talking. Who knows what they so called experience is reality?

Said it many times, we are all the same, level minded, logical. But then some of us meet someone that connects, that when the pain starts.

Ya bro, fully agree on this.
Need time and bad experience to realize it, and still not easily walk out of the ML you really felt for.

We use to say :-
男人流血不流泪
Actually is :-
只是未达伤心处
Old 19-05-2024, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Tomorrow 520 Day
Gonna see alot PRC ML wechat posting the flowers and gifst they received.
Old 19-05-2024, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 1
Kovanboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKovanboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishermanbuddy View Post
that's their trick .make it seem like it's okay not to pay them every time you meet. but they use their life stories to attract sympathy and get money to help them
Well said Bro. I have been through multiple ML whom said they love me and dont need me to pay for visits. They allow me to do whatever I want.

After a while, some sob stories will come up and start to ask for maintenance fee or lump sum. Even if you give them, they will contact other customers as plan B etc.

I have no longer harbour hope that true love is possible with ML.

I would focus my resources on ordinary girl and convert them to my desired state now.

It is not about the money, it is the feeling of betrayal.
Old 20-05-2024, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Badak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBadak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovanboy View Post
Well said Bro. I have been through multiple ML whom said they love me and dont need me to pay for visits. They allow me to do whatever I want.

After a while, some sob stories will come up and start to ask for maintenance fee or lump sum. Even if you give them, they will contact other customers as plan B etc.

I have no longer harbour hope that true love is possible with ML.

I would focus my resources on ordinary girl and convert them to my desired state now.

It is not about the money, it is the feeling of betrayal.

It seems like almost every ML WL or whatever has the same trick, right? hahaha because what I experienced and what my friend experienced was the same. So there's no need to feel special if it seems like she dont want to be paid in advance because it's as if the she is comfortable with us
Hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1