The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-05-2024, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
martell1008 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=984978

Booked June from T21 this morning, felt good overall.
Left a Fr for her alr promised her this morning leh

Looks : influencer type, photos are accurate. nice teeth, nice smile
Boobs : C+, boobs lovers must not miss
Body : a bit chubby, not fat, nice to hug. Got hips that you want to grab during doggy
Painting : she's sensitive, her juice flow all over from her hole to clit to groin, make me very confident to do
Bj : suck cock like no tomorrow, no complains, very hardworking one eventhough skills wise not the best but still good experience
French : allow dfk, chemistry built up more during 2nd round
Fj : game for any positions, can ride, can be fucked hard as you wish, 2 shots unloaded today
Gfe : an attentive girl, can talk cock with you, english a bit basic only, if can speak thai she'll be very fun.

Overall the session is like fucking a horny girl met at night club, sure can't forget one sober or non sober 😉

Old 13-05-2024, 06:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CakeKitty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nena - Teeruklover

Concur with other Bros FR: She is young, pretty, friendly and chatty.

Looks: 9 Chio and Cute
Body: 8 quite skinny, fair skin and big tattoo on her back
Boobs: 9 nice man-made B
Painting: 10 Will lick your whole body
French: 9 frenches very well and wet
BBBJ: 10 Solid with DT. Slurpy and non-stop
FJ: Pussy tight and wet. Low mileage and super tight for me.

Even though I was big for her, she still allowed me to go in deep but gently. Took my time to let her be comfortable but can tell from her expression she was trying to cope with it. Still her expression is a super turn on. Told her to ride me instead. Let her take control and then she start fucking like crazy. Waited for her to cum before I finished inside her. She gasped, fell and hugged me.

Rest of the session spend lying on the bed and chatting. Surprisingly her chinese is better than her english
Old 13-05-2024, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
blackhelmett deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jeju from Silkstockings
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...highlight=jeju

Looks: 8.5/10 looks like pic, not the the prettiest but very charismatic

Body: 9/10 petite, good round ass

Boobs: 8.5/10 B cup

Bbbj: 9/10 tempo is v good.have slow and fast

Fj: 9/10 (special) damn good feeling, super warm and wet. Only downside here is cum very fast hahaha
Old 13-05-2024, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 9
blusterRifle is a name known to allblusterRifle is a name known to allblusterRifle is a name known to allblusterRifle is a name known to allblusterRifle is a name known to allblusterRifle is a name known to all

Lisa
Galaxyxscorts
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=985879&highlight=

Looks: 8/10 Prettier than photos

Body: 9/10 Slim skinny and petite frame

Boobs: 7/10 Natural B nice and soft to squeeze

BBBJ: 8.5/10 Wet and good suction, almost wasted my first shot in 5 minutes

FJ: 9/10. Her pussy smells and taste so fresh. She is so damn wet when I licked her.
Old 13-05-2024, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
kristopher is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkristopher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cake

Look: 9/10 Same as photo. Short should length hair, ok look, will not reject but pre MILF type
Body: 8.5/10 petite in size with curvy slim figure and some tattoo and hot ass.
Boobs: 8/10 natural nice and i been. sucking them throughout the session
BBBJ: 8/10 Lots of licking, mostly focused on the head with occasional deep throat.
frenching: 8/10 automatic, wild, intense and passionate.
painting: 8/10 clean shaven. Tasty and easily wet and its really super wet kind
FJ: 9/10 Reverse cowgirl, she did the pumping. Seeing that ass, unable to hold long man. Her moans are super sexy and turn on too.
GFE: 8/10 service oriented girl that is a GEM.
Rtf: yes,confirm...haha as i already did it.

An enjoyable and memories bonk.

A good deal too at $130 this kind of rate hard to find Liao

Thanks bro SK.
Old 13-05-2024, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Blackerr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sweety - Teeruklover

Looks: 9/10 Definitely her , minimal photo filters/editing

Body: 9/10 Slim & Curvy at the right places to grab during FJ. light tanned skin.

Boobs: 9.5/10 Soft B cups.

French: Can french, some tongue action but not too much

Paint: Painted her wet oyster, delicious

GFE: 10/10 None commercial feel with her. Knows her stuffs and takes really good care of me throughout the session. Excellent service award goes to her.

BBBJ: 9/10 Great suction and skills from her. Kept sucking the tip which makes me very aroused and sensitive.

FJ: 10/10 Able to tahan a good 20min non stop pumping action. Did her cowgirl and missionary

Dmg: $130

RTF: definitely! once my wallet top up.

Last edited by Blackerr; 13-05-2024 at 08:46 PM.
Old 13-05-2024, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 2
ipman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lisa
GX

Face: Looks same in person! Very charming face. Love that smile
Body: slim and slender, what I like
Boobs:not so big with very sensitive nipples
BBBJ: solid blow job bros! The suction and licking
FJ: love the way she looked at me during missionary. Bite her lips and her finger with that sexy moaning set the sexy ambiance.

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=985879&highlight=
Old 13-05-2024, 07:56 PM
Samster

Pussyanal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any ladies to intro that can do outcall and overnight start from 1am to recommend?
Old 13-05-2024, 08:11 PM
Samster

Pussyanal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any OKT with ladies to recommend for overnight outcall? Preferably after 12am on this Sunday. Pm me please.
Old 13-05-2024, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1091 / Power: 11
Lawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud of

Namu Teeruklover

OKT: Friendly, simple and clear instructions given

Looks 8/10 - About 80% similar in person as compared to photos, have the sweet girlfriend look and very you will not get sick looking at it.

Body 8/10 - long hair, petite in size with fair smooth skin, full bad tattoo and a nice ass and original natural small boobs.

Frenching 8/10 - French: we french like no tomorrow when showering till after deed. Even I'm leaving she hug me from my back and told me to return for her.

BBBJ: 8/10 - Great skills. Great Suction, super hardworking giving me a deepthroat that i cant forget till now. Lots of variations. Actions on thighs, balls, some deepthroat while swirling her tongue.

Painting 8/10 - very small clit and small shaven pussy. No bad smell and when i am eating her out. She got really wet and she shiver and jerk her body.

FJ - 9/10 - Totally ganna raped. Pussy very tight and she can control and grab my dick with her pussy. Dunno if there's a term for this but if u know what i mean she can control the muscle and i can feel very tight. While in a lotus position and then will have soft moans and says im cumming dont stop now

Gfe: Gao Gao. Will cuddle and hug like gf. Pamper me Gao Gao.

Nice session, thanks bro SK.
Old 13-05-2024, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Blackerr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackerr View Post

Looks: 9/10 Definitely her , minimal photo filters/editing

Body: 9/10 Slim & Curvy at the right places to grab during FJ. light tanned skin.

Boobs: 9.5/10 Soft B cups.

French: Can french, some tongue action but not too much

Paint: Painted her wet oyster, delicious

GFE: 10/10 None commercial feel with her. Knows her stuffs and takes really good care of me throughout the session. Excellent service award goes to her.

BBBJ: 9/10 Great suction and skills from her. Kept sucking the tip which makes me very aroused and sensitive.

FJ: 10/10 Able to tahan a good 20min non stop pumping action. Did her cowgirl and missionary

Dmg: $130

RTF: definitely! once my wallet top up.
FR for Sweety from Teeruklover, thanks OKT for pointing out forgot to put her name..
-cant seem to edit post not sure why so had to quote it
Old 13-05-2024, 08:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Milky from Gentlemen Club (https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread...0#post23318690)

OKT: 9/10 always respond quickly, easy to arrange.
Location: 7/10 this time a different location. I think public transport bros may have some issues. Drivers have plenty of parking space. This place is rather secluded
Room: 8/10 cosy ensuite room. But very small and not well lit.

Milky
Looks: 7/10 quite average looking. A bit cute but at the same time a bit old
Photo accuracy: 80% can definitely tell is the same person from the photos, minus the photoshop.
Boobs: 7.5/10 natural. Should be a big C or a small D. Slight sag in a good way. Very very small sized nipples. Probably the smallest I have seen.
Figure: 7/10 overall acceptable. She has a slight tummy but she doesn’t look fat at all
Complexion: 7/10 normal Thai tan. She has quite a few medium sized tattoos across her belly and hands
Frenching: Yes
Painting: NA, didn’t try
Bbbj: 7/10 nice alternating between dick and balls sucking
FJ: 8/10 accommodating and hardworking but she used too much KY in my opinion. The aftermath was that my groin area is smothered with a lot of sticky patches
Gfe: 8/10 takes her time to engage me, always have her attention on me, and hands on me.
Attitude: 8/10 warm personality

Overall, at $160 2 shots is quite reasonably priced for her looks, figure, service and the location.
Old 13-05-2024, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bikersclan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nancy - Lust365
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...ighlight=nancy

Looks: 10
Body: 10
Boobs: D cup++
Main scene:
It was more like love making during the action. Lots of passion and kissing. She starts off with kissing and slowly takes her time to get down to my bro. Then after a long sensual BJ, she comes back up again to kissing. We exchanged positions soon after. Her boobs are a really a handful. As soon as my fingers played with her pussy, she was getting really hot and wet. And she gave me another BJ. Not watching the time at all.
Old 13-05-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 8
Jezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Pim from OneSiam
https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.php?...75&postcount=1

Looks: I met Pim last time face to face in 2020 and she is as gorgeous as ever.
Body: Tall and hourglass figure with amazing tits. Love her perky nips.
BBBJ: Very sensual and relaxing
FJ: Laser 🐱 super smooth and tight. Pim is famous for her Nuru gel and she gave me a mini nuru session.
First with her hand, then with her 🐱 and 🍑 (outside of course) and lastly her magnificent boobs.
Caps on and missionary on her request to accommodate my 🍆 better.
GFE: Great to catch up with her and chat about her life
RTF: Absolutely
Booking: Hard to get a slot, but process is smooth.
Old 13-05-2024, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 13
springhood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Mint ( FoxyThai )

She fair lady with little tattoo & look same as the live video person . Location easy to find. She is very cheerful. Natural boobs. A little baby fat at right area but not a problem .Very hardworking & accommodating to any request position😋.She understands english. As mentioned by other reviewed, she tight & clean shaved. Definitely Will return if time permit. Please take care of her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1