The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2024, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1522 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
AMK joints are starting to ask these rates, sadly
Already have, roaming 100 minimum. Thats why i start to roam other place
Old 26-05-2024, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3568 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP in Bishan

Quote:
yeah..2B for hj and roaming, opening price. else, is 80 for hj plus roaming to get it done. sian..still prefer AMK
Old 26-05-2024, 10:53 PM
Samster

skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
yeah..2B for hj and roaming, opening price. else, is 80 for hj plus roaming to get it done. sian..still prefer AMK
Amk still have better ones?
Old 27-05-2024, 05:06 PM
Samster

fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Amk still have better ones?
trying to find. now knives sharp lor.
Old 27-05-2024, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 6
SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future
Quote:
Bro, if you don’t mind to travel a bit more to purple line, there are a few gems there, hj+roaming at 50
Old 28-05-2024, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
trying to find. now knives sharp lor.
Yes, some are very sharp.
Old 29-05-2024, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1657 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes, some are very sharp.
The older shops still have old rates. But the new ones are using ceramic knives
Old 29-05-2024, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't support those knives shop
Old 30-05-2024, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

all the rates are now hyperinflated, like HDB prices. But are they sustainable? How many can afford, or are willing to be chopped in the long run? Times are bad. People have little to no disposal income. Those who can afford it don't play in the local scene anymore. Elsewhere in the region is a lot cheaper, fewer restrictions. And the gals are a lot more hungry. Do some simple math. Each time you pay $100 to roam excluding massage fees, in a month, let's say you go back there every week. You would have spent $400 just to roam. If you save this amount, and take it elsewhere in the region, you be treated like a king
Old 30-05-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
all the rates are now hyperinflated, like HDB prices. But are they sustainable? How many can afford, or are willing to be chopped in the long run? Times are bad. People have little to no disposal income. Those who can afford it don't play in the local scene anymore. Elsewhere in the region is a lot cheaper, fewer restrictions. And the gals are a lot more hungry. Do some simple math. Each time you pay $100 to roam excluding massage fees, in a month, let's say you go back there every week. You would have spent $400 just to roam. If you save this amount, and take it elsewhere in the region, you be treated like a king
I agree, imagine some they will tell you, you didnt take up the 88 package, wont have much special service.
Old 31-05-2024, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
all true bro. plus massage fees, adds to a bit. for me, i usually go for 1.5 hours to have more massage so it's a tidy sum. during covid CB (sounds recent but yet not so recent), I managed to save quite a bit and put into stocks like ocbc and dbs that time, can get abit of $$ for use per month. hope I can continue to do this and next time get one or two free bonks per month with the dividends
Old 31-05-2024, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
I agree, imagine some they will tell you, you didnt take up the 88 package, wont have much special service.
yah and some more now the entry level many are $68 already.
Old 31-05-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 13
sxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I went to tru spa at amk last week.

First timer got assigned Sandy, -30% from pic almost like a different person but wont reject.

Wasnt feeling it that day so didnt opt for GQ she was fine with it but hinted to me that opening price is more than 1B.

Sian.

Wanted to try Kara at that same joint but she RTV cos biz not good.
Old 31-05-2024, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
I went to tru spa at amk last week.

First timer got assigned Sandy, -30% from pic almost like a different person but wont reject.

Wasnt feeling it that day so didnt opt for GQ she was fine with it but hinted to me that opening price is more than 1B.

Sian.

Wanted to try Kara at that same joint but she RTV cos biz not good.
yeah, this one the entrance fee itself is higher. They have viet angel and snow
Old 31-05-2024, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 13
sxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
yeah, this one the entrance fee itself is higher. They have viet angel and snow

Hows newcomer snow? Seems pretty...if inconvenient can pm me..kamxia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1