The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2011, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jasonhost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
I also cannot understand ... bo tau bo buay ... maybe i only study til secondary .... can say in hokkien anot
Ha ha.... Sorry but I not gradute also.... Whether understand, not understand not important... Just a forum for everyone to comment....
Old 14-04-2011, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyman View Post
Totally agree with you. I also have a child, that means no want want to be with me???? Actually got one Singapore tell me is good because she no need to give me a baby since I have one.

When we meeting up to eat viet food?

Good same here.... I have a child from previous marriage under my custoday.... It doesn't matter whether you have child or no child before... But whether that viet girl is true or not true to you....
Old 14-04-2011, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
this thread suddenly become "hot" place, thanks to one young boy, one salesman and not forgeting one toad ....

Ha ha.... More and more different people to give good comment and experience... Its always benefit to others....
Old 14-04-2011, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
this thread suddenly become "hot" place, thanks to one young boy, one salesman and not forgeting one toad ....
Also got 1 who refusing to learn .. hhahahahaah ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 14-04-2011, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoking88 View Post
sorry bro was caught up in work for quite a while. my sincere apologies for failing to meet u in HCM the previous time. are you in sg at the moment?
Did i ever met u in sgp once?

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 14-04-2011, 12:34 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonhost View Post
Cos we are not going to comment what others offer cos its a totally different service....
If you are NOT promoting your service/offer, why we CANNOT comment on others offer

Anyway before you came in, We are never talk or comment on this type of service/offer ... ONLY you kept promoting your service/offer when you came in ......

2015 pts in 2015
Old 14-04-2011, 12:36 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
i came across a sillypore guy who married my girlfriend niece w/o knowing that the small kid in the family is her fresh and blood. I am always putting on a show with them whenever this guy is around.
U no good . Even our own singaporean u also wan to XNN. Other small things u can xao but regarding kid on previous marriage thats a big thing...

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 14-04-2011, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ha ha.... More and more different people to give good comment and experience... Its always benefit to others....
Yeah ... we REALLY appreciate people who come in here and give GOOD Comment and Experience ...

So what do you have to OFFER?

2015 pts in 2015
Old 14-04-2011, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ha ha.... Sorry but I not gradute also.... Whether understand, not understand not important... Just a forum for everyone to comment....
I am not going to comment your comment ...

You are much clever and can be on your own .... you don't need us here ...

I don't wish to talk here with you with my sharing to someone who think he "knows everything" and talk big here and commenting 'GOOD' about others ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 14-04-2011, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
and it is also true that i dun understand vn culture and law yet, which is why i am here to learn.
Learning here alone is not enough. U need to go OUT and see more and experience it yourself

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 14-04-2011, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VietnamLover View Post
Almost all offical staffs at the province department won't know English at all. You need someone who know English and Vietnamese to help you.
Quote:
i see. thanks very much for the info
Bro VietnamLover will be the best choice He going VN often.... but u remember to treat him well lor

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 14-04-2011, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 727 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Did i ever met u in sgp once?
have i ever met you in HCMC once?

Quote:
U no good . Even our own singaporean u also wan to XNN. Other small things u can xao but regarding kid on previous marriage thats a big thing...
i just never tell or say anything about the kid... not consider xao... anyway that is his family problem later
Old 14-04-2011, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
that is one reason why I always go JC/GL
And u very helpful and always ask me this UNCLE to tag along so that i can experience the VN culture.... For me to fly to vn is v difficult...

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 14-04-2011, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 727 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And u very helpful and always ask me this UNCLE to tag along so that i can experience the VN culture....
the main reason of asking you along is so that the vb can notice that i am dep trai
if i go with others bro, no vb will notice me
Old 14-04-2011, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyman View Post
They won the Vietnam war you know....
US generals many are graduates or higher. Fought many wars. At the end they also fall in VN

2014 - 27yo and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1