The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2004, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hotel In Bkk, Advise needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by winly22
Hi all,

I have intended to stay in The Grand Hotel in Ratchada. However, can't seems to find much review on it. Can anyone comment on its girl friendliness?

Thanks alot.
I thought i did post somewhere that I did stayed in this hotel last month and i had no problem in bringing in ladies for the night.

This hotel is now ran by a local thai grp. i think the maintenance and service is not that too good. The buffer breakfast really sucked as compared to Merchant Court. But at 1200b per night cannot complain lah...
Old 18-10-2004, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Siam Beverly Hotel not a bad choice.... n confirmed lady friendly.... at the price of 800b per nite with abf....
Old 19-10-2004, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi pple

Siam Beverly's Rabbit Pub is a straight guy pub for ladies to relax and unwind. Not bad place, if you feel uneasy and shy, dont bother to go. If you're of a friendly personality with both guys and girls, have a go at it.

It closes at 2am. pay B$900 for a guy (guy keeps you company until 2am) and the guy will drink with you, dance with you but not have sex with you. this price means that the guy will entertain you, butterfly to another customer and then come back to you. You dont need to top-up your drink, the guy will do it for you.

The guys at this place also can dance, so if you are a girl, it's great fun. If you are a guy and not a gay, it's greater fun if you can play along....the customers who are girls will gravitate to you...actually you'll get to know most of the girls working in Ratchada this way...without having to visit places like Champs Ulysess, Emmanuelle, etc. etc.
Old 19-10-2004, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
winly22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Siam Beverly Hotel not a bad choice.... n confirmed lady friendly.... at the price of 800b per nite with abf....

Siam Beverly was one of my top choice until my last trip in April. There is this CB manager, newly employed I think, who keep looking out for people bringing girl to the hotel. Had to pay 600 baht joiner fee as a result.

Hence, that is why I am looking for an alternative hotel, like the Grand, in Ratchada area.

Palazzo is okay. Room is clean and nice. I remembered that they do not have a bath tub. But staying at the lower floor can be quite a nuisance due to noise from the lounge.

Emerald is a good class hotel. Well maintain and furnished. But confirmed must pay 600 baht for bringing girls.

Watana, 13 coin and ratchada city - for those who just need a cheap room to sleep and bonk. Of which, ratachda city would be my prefered choice. However, only watana can be book through internet.

Merchant court, fortune - too expensive for me. Never try.
Old 20-10-2004, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Delifrance, which is the best day of the week to be at Siam Hotel coffeeshop ? And what time ?

I recall recently I was there on a Monday, at about 8 pm. Nothing happening leh ?

What about A-One BKK ? Any happening in the bar ?

One more question for senior cheongsters. Has Bel-Air Princess changed its name to Amari Boulevard ?
Old 20-10-2004, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi PN

Siam Hotel usually is hot from 27th of every month up to about 5th of the following month.

regards
Old 20-10-2004, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by delifrance
Hi PN

Siam Hotel usually is hot from 27th of every month up to about 5th of the following month.

regards
I was there during that period. Maybe I was early (8 pm plus). I did see one chick seated near the main entrance. Quite nicely done up, but not sure if she was a katoey.
Old 20-10-2004, 08:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
west has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Siam Beverly was one of my top choice until my last trip in April. There is this CB manager, newly employed I think, who keep looking out for people bringing girl to the hotel. Had to pay 600 baht joiner fee as a result.

Merchant court, fortune - too expensive for me. Never try.
No wonder i pay thb1390 for my last two week ago when i stay in this hotel. Knn the time too late got no time to look for other hotel........
Old 20-10-2004, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Si mei??? I was there on 14/10... no extra 600 when ger went up my room....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1