The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 13-02-2012, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Whatever it is, whatever happened, we should just move on... Let manure says what they want for we don't scoop so low like them...

A good win in the Carling Cup final and all will be forgotten!
Old 13-02-2012, 02:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pirambis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The idiot suarez has made fool of himself and let down the supporters. Really pity the fools here who hv been supporting him inspite of his bad behaviour. REAL DISGRACE.
Old 13-02-2012, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

That fucker P (maybe one of those bastards fathered by Fuckerson) now using his "penis" to post (as pirambi + penis = pirambis)

Get your anti-dote to dump this penis of P
Old 13-02-2012, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
That fucker P (maybe one of those bastards fathered by Fuckerson) now using his "penis" to post (as pirambi + penis = pirambis)

Bro be cool

Not even sure he have penis not ?Or maybe that fuckerson keep his dick somewhere else
Old 13-02-2012, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post

Bro, put him on your ignore list too.. Pirambis.. See no penis hear no penis..
Old 13-02-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
Whatever it is, whatever happened, we should just move on... Let manure says what they want for we don't scoop so low like them...

A good win in the Carling Cup final and all will be forgotten!
Things dun look good for KD and LS....... insider sources from Anfield mentioned Sir Henry will be flying in personally from the USA to have face to face talks with both of them in a couple of weeks' time...... hopefully its about good news and not about 'fried jellyfish" for both of them.
Old 14-02-2012, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Here is Chris Bascombe from The Telegraph:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...er-United.html
Btw Chris Bascombe is no insider and what he says should be taken as a pinch of salt.

Quote:
I can't understand why Kenny got to apologise - he was reacting to this aggressive interviewer who had his own agenda and Kenny rebutted him well.

Suarez - apologised for lying to his club more than not shaking hands per se.
Old 14-02-2012, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Things dun look good for KD and LS....... insider sources from Anfield mentioned Sir Henry will be flying in personally from the USA to have face to face talks with both of them in a couple of weeks' time...... hopefully its about good news and not about 'fried jellyfish" for both of them.
I'm pretty sure the Boss is just making a routine check, just like what our bosses will do if there are big issues in the office..
Come down, chat abit, and maybe give some "advise/warning"....

Selling Suarez means alot to answer to the fans...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Btw Chris Bascombe is no insider and what he says should be taken as a pinch of salt.

I can't understand why Kenny got to apologise - he was reacting to this aggressive interviewer who had his own agenda and Kenny rebutted him well.

Suarez - apologised for lying to his club more than not shaking hands per se.
I believe King Kenny apology is to deflect the arrows aimed at Suarez..
But IMHO, both should not apologize for we have done no wrong..
If I don't feel like shaking your hands mean I don't... There's no right or wrong to dislike a person...
Just that manure use it to make a big hoohaa...
Old 14-02-2012, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

lifted fm LFC blogs...

Time to move on

The next few days and weeks are going to be filled with uncomfortable column inches for Liverpool Football Club and its supporters. The tone of the club statements yesterday was to wave the white flag; accepting that in refusing to shake Patrice Evra’s hand Luis Suarez made a huge error in judgement, and in doing so let down Kenny Dalglish and the club. Unfortunately, some have taken that olive branch, and snapped it in half in the rush to condemn.

I urged the club to make a statement yesterday morning, as I was aware that in the silence the media and anybody from Piers Morgan to George Galloway were rushing to condemn Suarez in the wake of the incident. Galloway called on the Home Secretary to deport him, that is how ridiculous and toxic the situation had become.

I was pleased to see the club make those statements; but I disagreed with the tone of them. I felt that we missed an opportunity; we should have allowed Suarez to apologise for his behaviour at Old Trafford, but we should also have provided context to our stance throughout the incident. In issuing three separate apologetic statements I believe all we have succeeded in doing is feeding the wolves; when a single statement with context and an apology will have given the media more food for thought.

That being said, I can see the rationale for wanting to close this issue once and for all. Over the weekend, the influential New York Times ran a story on the Suarez issue, calling for John.W.Henry to act in providing direction. Henry was damned if he did and damned if he didn’t; I am sure everybody at the club believes we were right to back Suarez throughout, but his actions at Old Trafford on Saturday were indefensible, and that didn’t leave much room for manoeuvre.

This has been an impossible situation to manage from the outset. I know that the club has had a lot of criticism for how it has handled the issue; but in its defence, crisis PR isn’t easy. I hope that the fallout of this will focus everybody at the club on the need to modernise how we manage these issues in the future. We have had opportunities throughout to close this issue, but instead we have chosen to close ranks and isolate our position.

We haven’t articulated our case for defence well. We have left Kenny Dalglish as being a spokesman on the issue; when no dis-respect to Kenny, he is too close to the player, and too passionate to react to questions in an objective and pragmatic way. Kenny should have been briefed not to make any comment on the issue from the outset. The issue should have been managed via our PR team; we should have pushed out messaging that supports and lays out our stance, and not reacting to provocative questions in press conferences and post-match interviews.

But hindsight is a wonderful thing, and I am sure that the club are well aware of what it could and should have done differently. Even by releasing our statements apologising, we have again opened ourselves up to media slaughter.

One of the most disappointing things about this entire incident has been the media reaction to Kenny Dalglish. Kenny has been put in an impossible situation throughout; he has a general mistrust and apathy towards the media anyway, having presided over the club in the aftermath of Hillsborough, and having to respond to the disgusting reaction from the tabloid press, he has a right to be wary.

He has done his best to explain why Liverpool has stood behind Suarez. But this issue has needed Leadership throughout. I was surprised that Ian Ayre commented on the issue for the first time yesterday. When you are a global business with a reputational risk decisive action is needed; and that has to come from the top of the organisation.

I have seen plenty of excellent articles and analysis from Liverpool fans that support the clubs stance. There is persuasive arguments and evidence for the defence; in staying silent on the issue it has fuelled the sense of injustice further. It is probably that sense of injustice, and failure to be able to speak openly about his side of the story, that prompted Suarez to change his mind about shaking Evra’s hand on Saturday.

Let’s be clear on that, it was stupid and immature. He let himself down, and he let the club down. But, it doesn’t mean he was wrong in defending himself against the original accusation.

What this incident cannot do is create a divide between fans and owners. Whilst I don’t fully agree with the tone of our statement; it was important we said something. FSG and the club are in a tricky position; it was a case of damage control v’s staying true to our principles. Unfortunately, when we have multi-million pound sponsorship deals, we have to be pragmatic sometimes in our reaction. To be competitive on the pitch we need those sponsorship deals, a decision was obviously taken that reputation transcends everything else.

We should now all try to seek closure on this issue. This was never an issue that was going to end well for the club and Suarez. This is a war that we do not want. It is time for supporters to put on tin hats and ride out the storm.

I say this with a heavy heart as along with many other fans I have been very vocal and engaging in many conversations trying to influence people, including journalists to the Liverpool perspective. But enough now, I know that opinions have shifted in some cases, but journalists have to sell newspapers, and that will always transcend the rights and wrongs of any issue.

It is in the best interests of Liverpool Football Club to move on. We have a big FA cup game on Sunday; and I hope that Suarez, Kenny and the club will be making the headlines for all of the right reasons come the end of the season.

YNWA.
Old 14-02-2012, 01:24 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

lifted fm the LFC blogs...

Bad handling of Suarez situation

All the issues around Suarez should have been put to bed along time ago. I feel sorry for Suarez and believe that he is no racist and will support him and the club throughout. However i think from the begining it has been handled badly.

Following Evra's complaint, Luis and the club should have come out and said Sorry for any offence caused by use of the term 'Negro' that Luis had not meant to cause offence and that unlike in his home country where use of the word has a different meaning, Luis now understands that it is not acceptable here and has learnt from the mistake. The FA could then have seen before passing judgement that it was a mistake and seen remorse from club and player. This may have led to a shorter ban, it would have shown club and player in a better light and certainly given the media less to attack us about.

The media has blown a very small event way out of proportion, Evra has had far too much too say, but the good name of Liverpool FC has taken a battering because we gave them the ammunition to do so. One appology and one Handshake was all that was needed and they would have have nothing to attack us for. Lets hope that the recent appologies can put things to bed and we can get on with looking forward to watching and talking football again.

Considering all the dropped points at home, only just getting Gerrard back fit, Suarez long ban, loss of Lucas for the rest of season among other things, we are in one cup final and just a home win against Brighton away from the quater finals of the other, only 4pts of 4th spot with neither Chelsea, Arsenal or Newcastle looking in any better form than us. So its not been all bad and certainly a huge improvement on this time last year.
Old 14-02-2012, 01:35 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Let's remember some great times!

Old 14-02-2012, 02:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
somaniac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirambis View Post
The idiot suarez has made fool of himself and let down the supporters. Really pity the fools here who hv been supporting him inspite of his bad behaviour. REAL DISGRACE.
Even though your comments were harsh, i agree suarez has let down his supporters.
Old 14-02-2012, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Lol..so many clones..must report to uncle liao..check ip same anot
Old 14-02-2012, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I believe King Kenny apology is to deflect the arrows aimed at Suarez..
But IMHO, both should not apologize for we have done no wrong..
If I don't feel like shaking your hands mean I don't... There's no right or wrong to dislike a person...
Just that manure use it to make a big hoohaa...
Agreed.

Football memory is short. No one (except maybe us) remembers about the Cantona kick, the lies that Fergie has made, his hypocrisy, except their titles and cups.

So let's fucking beat Brighton and win the Carling Cup after that, and we will have a damn good season.
Old 14-02-2012, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Agreed.

Football memory is short. No one (except maybe us) remembers about the Cantona kick, the lies that Fergie has made, his hypocrisy, except their titles and cups.

So let's fucking beat Brighton and win the Carling Cup after that, and we will have a damn good season.
suddenly, refusing a handshake is bigger crime than a gungfu kick to a spectator, a "missed" drug test, a tackle attempt to end fellow player's career, sleeping with sis-in-law...

and also the great England captain can be excused from his handshake embrassment when the whole QPR teams had openly said tat they are NOT going to shake his hand..

&*%$ fergie n his hypocrite british FA & media..

anyway, i dun give these reports a damn, not even interested to read reports or comment on tis issue... juz hope our players can put all these distraction aside and shut them up with performance on the pitch...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1