The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 25-03-2012, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
BacktoCheonging deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

oh well i got zapped pretty badly of late as well. meh.
Old 25-03-2012, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 15
cuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud of
Re: H9R1 - $20 for a hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
[B]

Is it really I that has a problem? Bros, please, tell me. Help me on this one.

This is a sex forum. Commercial sex at that! And yet this idiot who zapped me is accusing me of "Post so many rubblish to promote prostitutiom ????".

WTF?!

Happy Sunday everyone!

Cheers.
No worry bro, from my view girls in PT provide great value for bros, up you my 3 jug

Cheers, and happy weekend !
Old 25-03-2012, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
astute deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

250312 4.15pm

Was feeling kinda horny and made my way down petain.. sky was dark.. walk around for a good 10 mins and decide to stop at H11R5.. looks wise i will give her a 7.. her name is rose.. cat50.. stripped to birthday suit and actions begin.. lol.. *dint expect that..

she started hugging me and start attacking my nipples and one hand on my rod.. feels good... lasted for around 2 mins and ask me to wash.. sop actually but she clean my bottom quite nicely... done with washing.. wiped me dry.. another round of catbath.. back to the front... so i also start attacking her meimei since she put one leg on the bed.. thennn was ask to lie on the bed now.. her catbath was really good i should say.. nice licking actions.. especially the balls area.. bj was normal.. more points given to the catbath section.. and the rest is sop...

H11R5..
Name: Rose..
Looks: 7
Catbath: 8.5
BJ: 7 (capped)
Frenching: yes!
FJ: Nice!
GFE:8
Damage: 50
RTF: 80%

Overall really worth the 50 bucks spent.. left a happy man..!! cheers!!
Old 25-03-2012, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
PT value for money

There you go!

And this is why I am hooked in PT. Because of great value for our hard earned money.

Appreciate your kindness and generosity Bro!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntjudge View Post
No worry bro, from my view girls in PT provide great value for bros, up you my 3 jug

Cheers, and happy weekend !
Old 25-03-2012, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
astute deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PT value for money

Quote:
There you go!

And this is why I am hooked in PT. Because of great value for our hard earned money.

Bro.... I somehow got addicted to pt leh... Its really too value for money already.. Hahahaa...
Old 26-03-2012, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking 2012 most beautifully girls

1 Moon H16R17 $50, came with Audrey Lim look alike.

“If it looks too good to be true, then is probably faked.”

2 Kico H10R12 $50, she has this message; “look away I’m trying to p...”

3 Yan Yan H11R6 $50 and, prettier then PRC KTV girls.

4 Michelle H22R20 $50 standing on sexy, slim legs, great with heels.

5 Big S H10R4 $50 serious, we would like to keep her for a pet.

6 Mun Mun H2R5 $50 package with Ann Kok look alike and, she is the local version of “sex in the city”.

7 Miki H7R28 2 floor and $50, a flower in this shit hole. Soon she said she would be as old as that place.

8 Carol H7R11 $50 typical HDB lonely housewife, tell you a secret, she is wild in bed.

9 Zoe H12R15 $50 and, her boss would pay her $200, for her to sit on his lap.

10 Cookie H7R3 $50 spicy chili cute “bear bear” to hug, keep our bed warm.
Old 26-03-2012, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by astute View Post
250312 4.15pm

Was feeling kinda horny and made my way down petain.. sky was dark.. walk around for a good 10 mins and decide to stop at H11R5.. looks wise i will give her a 7.. her name is rose.. cat50.. stripped to birthday suit and actions begin.. lol.. *dint expect that..

she started hugging me and start attacking my nipples and one hand on my rod.. feels good... lasted for around 2 mins and ask me to wash.. sop actually but she clean my bottom quite nicely... done with washing.. wiped me dry.. another round of catbath.. back to the front... so i also start attacking her meimei since she put one leg on the bed.. thennn was ask to lie on the bed now.. her catbath was really good i should say.. nice licking actions.. especially the balls area.. bj was normal.. more points given to the catbath section.. and the rest is sop...

H11R5..
Name: Rose..
Looks: 7
Catbath: 8.5
BJ: 7 (capped)
Frenching: yes!
FJ: Nice!
GFE:8
Damage: 50
RTF: 80%

Overall really worth the 50 bucks spent.. left a happy man..!! cheers!!
-----

She is value for $, a good bonk and, i am sorry she is not in mine beautifully girls lists. However, a nick of her service, she is spending much time on foreplay.

Mun Mun too had the same problem, actually they don't have to get into this, probably their OKTs. Who don't really understands the pleasure of commercial sex taught them thus.

Then no body is perfect, same with call girls.
Old 26-03-2012, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!

Quote:
24-03-2012 01:59 PM Ass Hole! What is your fucking problem? Post so many rubblish to promote prostitutiom ????

Latest reputatiion received for my post below. Anonymous as usual.

This sicko is one piece of work I should say. Ha-ha! Zapped me with NIL points.

This is a sex forum. Commercial sex at that! And yet this idiot who zapped me is accusing me of "Post so many rubblish to promote prostitutiom ????".

WTF?!

Happy Sunday everyone!
Cheers.
hahaha

bRO fornicator

Dont get yourself down with this COMMENT.

I always enjoy your hand WORK Giving Free Guidance to All Newbie

Keep up the Hard Work ANd Be Bless

Thank you
Old 26-03-2012, 10:51 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Appreciate that Bro.

Rest assured I will keep it up to help all Bros, newbies and oldies alike.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydude289 View Post
hahaha

bRO fornicator

Dont get yourself down with this COMMENT.

I always enjoy your hand WORK Giving Free Guidance to All Newbie

Keep up the Hard Work ANd Be Bless

Thank you
Old 27-03-2012, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
Sers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Appreciate that Bro.

Rest assured I will keep it up to help all Bros, newbies and oldies alike.

Cheers.
Thanks for the effort bro!
Old 27-03-2012, 08:32 AM
Samster

Bro! Long time no hear from you! And you come at the right time when I need you most!

Bro Sers, thank you for your support! I just don't understand why others must make enemy instead of friends. I just want to help, I don't want any trouble.

Happy week ahead!

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sers View Post
Thanks for the effort bro!
Old 27-03-2012, 09:38 PM
Samster

Re: All Petain FR experience - H10R13 Ana

Date: 27/03/2012
Room: clean - 8 - bright and tidy when I entered, got mirror on the wall!
Looks: face - 5 - aunty look, her eyebrows were tattooed on her face!
Looks: body - 5 - she got a big tummy! But also big ass! Boobs ok with pointed nipples.
Looks: way of dressing - 7 - usual get up of 1 piece dress.
Washing: SOP - 5 - cannot auto-roaming her boobies and nipples.
GFE: friendly - 6; accomodating - 5
Smoker: Yes
CAT: 30 - Worth it, just to be fair.
Catbath: 5 - lick my nipples for short time only
BJ: 6 - suck my capped dick and alternating licky-lick my balls, 3 rounds! Made a glimpse on her wristwatch while at it, hmmm, timewatcher.
AR, 69, Frenching ; NIL
FJ: 8 - doggy her hard for a couple of solid minutes. Nice piak-piak sounds with her asscheeks bouncing all over. I grabbed them while I was pumping her and they were soft to the touch, nice to grab and squeeze-squeeze!
RTF: Not in the near future.

I was actually waiting for her last Friday but it turns out she got booking.

Her per hour is $120, knock off work 8:00 pm.

Cheers.
Old 27-03-2012, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
judasbonc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros heard what happen to Bro Fornicator,,,,, wtf is zap???? nwae had tried h11r1 jenny or annie as she claim superb to me bj 9/10.... loos 8/10.... very friendly still trying to figure out my regular i tink h14 or h12 room... havent seen her for sometime.... there is another malay or tanned skin wl i want to try but she seem unfriendly she at cat 30 h20 i tink....
Old 28-03-2012, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 16
kwahnok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think I got zapped by the same person, also nil pts.
Gave lots of crude remarks and rubbish.
Give the impression that it's from a wacko.

Quote:
24-03-2012 01:59 PM Ass Hole! What is your fucking problem? Post so many rubblish to promote prostitutiom ????

Latest reputatiion received for my post below. Anonymous as usual.

This sicko is one piece of work I should say. Ha-ha! Zapped me with NIL points.

WTF?!

Happy Sunday everyone!

Cheers.
Old 28-03-2012, 08:11 AM
Samster

There, I just ups your points, my humble +3. Zap is the opposite, your points will be less but only by half of a Bro's power, in my case 1 point since I am power 3 and half is 1.5, so round off = 1. Clear so far?

See the weighing scale icon on the upper right hand? Above your profile info (join date, no. of posts, rep points and power), click it to either approve or disapprove on a post.

For you, not just yet because you have zero power and you can neither ups nor zaps, can comment only but no effect, as in no points given or taken.

Click my sig: Reputation System Updates for more info.

Hope this helps.

H11R01 - Jenny, Annie, Amy whatever, she has so many aliases, ha-ha! Important is H# and R#. Do figure out who your regular is and share FR, hee-hee!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasbonc View Post
Bros heard what happen to Bro Fornicator,,,,, wtf is zap???? nwae had tried h11r1 jenny or annie as she claim superb to me bj 9/10.... loos 8/10.... very friendly still trying to figure out my regular i tink h14 or h12 room... havent seen her for sometime.... there is another malay or tanned skin wl i want to try but she seem unfriendly she at cat 30 h20 i tink....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1