The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2005, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 23
probeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
any quite hangout in BKK?

hi,
am going over to bkk this weekend, any bros can reccomand places without bright lights and loud music, but of cos with ladies?

thanks
Old 12-01-2005, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future
Re: any quite hangout in BKK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by probeng
hi,
am going over to bkk this weekend, any bros can reccomand places without bright lights and loud music, but of cos with ladies?

thanks

massage palours lor
Old 12-01-2005, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi,

thanks

Errrrrr all the discos there, no bright light with loud music n ladies too. What a question to ask.
Old 12-01-2005, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

For a little less rowdy place but with optional ladies, try Sukumvit Soi 33, the Artists bars. Girls are dress in nice evening gowns and they will not bother you unless you ask them to join you at your table. System is like those a-go-go bars except for :
1. Price much higher (i think B200 per beer, ladies drinks about B120)
2. No loud music and little flashing lights.

Anyway the King has just recently ordered for the volumn at a-go-go bars to be toned down to less than 100dB, so should go and see if it is more suitable for you now.

Quote:
hi,

thanks
Old 12-01-2005, 11:57 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

No need to go bkk. Singapore also have

Go to any ladies toilet. But before go in, switch off the lights.

No lights, no loud music, and ladies of course.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 13-01-2005, 12:10 AM
nineinchnail

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
hi,

thanks
q-bar at sukhumvit soi 11. great music if u r into chillout, lounge music. can give zouk wine bar & liquid room wine bar a run for the monies and honeys. the gals will approach u. just sit at the bar counter and wait for the action. quite a lot of farangs though.
Old 13-01-2005, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hi,

thanks
bring a radio with u to your hotel room,turn on the volume to your liking.bar fine a few ladies and invite them to your room.......lol.
Old 13-01-2005, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 23
probeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk
bring a radio with u to your hotel room,turn on the volume to your liking.bar fine a few ladies and invite them to your room.......lol.
guys,

what i meant was a quiet place for a relax drink, away from those gogo pubs and disco.
thanks to those who have gave constructive reply.
Old 13-01-2005, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
guys,

what i meant was a quiet place for a relax drink, away from those gogo pubs and disco.

I guess most of the lobby in the hotel has a good environment to drink n talk. Try it.
Old 13-01-2005, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
MonkeyStyle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hi,

thanks
Bro, v.difficult to think of a place w/o bright lights, loud music but with ladies..

The closest I can think of is SIAM HOTEL COFFEE SHOP.

Take taxi say "pai siam hotel petbuli". If u dont say this magic word they will bring you to other siam hotel.. there are about 3-4 siam hotels there.

Things to do: sit down order drink and food. Can tcss with your friend if u're not alone. See the girls there also see the bros bonk which girls. If u cannot tahan, can choose the girl and go ST and then come back to the same place for some more drinks. If see another nice one, go ST again. You can repeat this procedure until the coffee shop close...hehe! Trust me, this is the closest to your place description but may not be to your liking.

MonkeyStye
Old 13-01-2005, 04:35 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
guys,

Alight from BTS Nana, walk around, there are a few pubs there, decent music, serve alcohol and with ladies as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1