The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
raykee

Closed Thread

Old 19-07-2013, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 22
jaymz21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rare Local Model Pictures

Hope there is someone willing to share with me set 7. I have only my few points to give in exchange of your generosity.
Old 19-07-2013, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
shareandcare is one of the Best!shareandcare is one of the Best!shareandcare is one of the Best!shareandcare is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by `destinY View Post
niceeeeeee very farkable
Old 19-07-2013, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3171 / Power: 20
wet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond repute

beer bottle sucking pauline tan's fb page
https://www.facebook.com/beingpaulin...69772&filter=1
Old 19-07-2013, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
graffika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone who is allowed to share Set 7, will be really grateful if you could share it with me.
Once again thanks to bro Redapple and counting down till i can up you again.
Old 19-07-2013, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 14
loo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of light

Hi there people,

Will share set 1,4,6 with anyone.

SIC guys.

Hopefully someone is nice enough to send me set 7
Old 19-07-2013, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 18
西方失败07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster西方失败07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster西方失败07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by graffika View Post
Anyone who is allowed to share Set 7, will be really grateful if you could share it with me.
up grey color again u mean?

Senseless Extremist has got nothing to do with direct and straightforwardness. Face and Accept it.
Old 19-07-2013, 11:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
mianjie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

willing to trade set 1 to 5 for set 7. PM me. thanks a bunch !
Old 19-07-2013, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
pookiepainter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by `destinY View Post

holy shit super cute.
Old 19-07-2013, 11:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
electroboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any kind bro can share me Caxs tan video.. Thanks in advance
Old 20-07-2013, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 17
erhnam_yong85 is a Helpful and Caring Samstererhnam_yong85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

share share sharing......

Last edited by erhnam_yong85; 20-07-2013 at 01:30 AM.
Old 20-07-2013, 12:08 AM
Redphoenix

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Anyone can SIC set 7 pls?
Old 20-07-2013, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 17
sgoutlaw66 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgoutlaw66 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by testersg View Post
Until now I can't even confirm what is inside set 7..

If you can prove that I got the link from you or ANY of your kakis/downlink, I will apologize for breaking the rules and accept all the zapping of pts + say sorry.

If you are unable to prove, are you man enough to say sorry?

To make thing easy for you, no need to show that I receive the link from you or ANY of your kakis or downlink. Just need to show screenshot from me REQUESTING for the Set 7. Because your downlink are bound by the rules and no one will own up. So, just show that I got request can already. Deal?

I even PM one of your downlink asking what is inside set 7(NOT asking for link). If I got set 7 from your source, why do I even need to ask?

man enough to take up the challenge?

Reputation point system, is just a game. We all had fun playing, it was shiok getting pts. But losing half the pts or even kena zap into moderation will not take a single cent away..

Maybe you will coordinate another mass attack.. it is ok. I am newbie cannot win you.

But, are you man enough to justify what you did?

Even if my account kena zap until underwater, this post will remain for all to see.

Prove that, I break promise and done the dishonorable for sharing what I promised not to share, and I will say sorry.

If cannot prove, are you man enough to say sorry?
jeez man, you're a grown man. just sua la and let it be...
Old 20-07-2013, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

I just wonder why anyone would openly announce they have Set 7 and invite a flood of PMs. If you are not supposed to distribute it, why create problems for yourself? Why not do everything through PMs and leave it as that?
Old 20-07-2013, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2038 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by graffika View Post
U count to 1000000 oo no use
Old 20-07-2013, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 20
sassychap is a glorious beacon of lightsassychap is a glorious beacon of lightsassychap is a glorious beacon of lightsassychap is a glorious beacon of lightsassychap is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by testersg View Post
Until now I can't even confirm what is inside set 7..

If you can prove that I got the link from you or ANY of your kakis/downlink, I will apologize for breaking the rules and accept all the zapping of pts + say sorry.

If you are unable to prove, are you man enough to say sorry?

To make thing easy for you, no need to show that I receive the link from you or ANY of your kakis or downlink. Just need to show screenshot from me REQUESTING for the Set 7. Because your downlink are bound by the rules and no one will own up. So, just show that I got request can already. Deal?

I even PM one of your downlink asking what is inside set 7(NOT asking for link). If I got set 7 from your source, why do I even need to ask?

man enough to take up the challenge?

Reputation point system, is just a game. We all had fun playing, it was shiok getting pts. But losing half the pts or even kena zap into moderation will not take a single cent away..

Maybe you will coordinate another mass attack.. it is ok. I am newbie cannot win you.

But, are you man enough to justify what you did?

Even if my account kena zap until underwater, this post will remain for all to see.

Prove that, I break promise and done the dishonorable for sharing what I promised not to share, and I will say sorry.

If cannot prove, are you man enough to say sorry?
kum lan ah? Prove simi? You need the set? Follow the rules. He bully you? Then what? Call police? I rather you lan lan suck thumb. Zap your points only, you say until like cry father cry mother..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread