The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light
Re: BunnyJanJan - any news or latest pic?

Oh thats good that she is still in SG and working a good job.
Other reports were suggesting she went to Ph.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raijin6 View Post
She is in SG working for f&b brand, as media manager.
Old 21-02-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 16
Raijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For those who are wondering, the immediate aftermath she left sg, few months. she looks different now coz she did some basic surgery to make her face different, some eye and nose surgery and she no longer look as full in the face as she lost alot of weight not being able to eat. She doing well now, just don't go dig her out into the limelight,but I doubt it's even possible as she is well hidden.
Old 21-02-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

Quote:
For those who are wondering, the immediate aftermath she left sg, few months. she looks different now coz she did some basic surgery to make her face different, some eye and nose surgery and she no longer look as full in the face as she lost alot of weight not being able to eat. She doing well now, just don't go dig her out into the limelight,but I doubt it's even possible as she is well hidden.
Damn that dude really destroyed her sia. Karma either doesn't exist or it comes really late. He's still super happy and happening in his insta.
Old 21-02-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 17
kitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i hope she finds her happiness...
Old 21-02-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 3
whycannot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So she still in SG or migrated liao?
Old 22-02-2022, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
iamhim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is this true? or csb
Old 22-02-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
Damn that dude really destroyed her sia. Karma either doesn't exist or it comes really late. He's still super happy and happening in his insta.
sad for her
Old 22-02-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Raijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamhim View Post
is this true? or csb
You can try, but I really doubt u can find anything about her now. Like I said she also looks different.
Old 22-02-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whycannot View Post
So she still in SG or migrated liao?
She came back after few months. She's in SG now.
Old 22-02-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 16
vindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to behold

tbh, i'd still date/marry her. it doesn't really matter if you want to wank to my wife anyway lol not like u get to fk her
Old 22-02-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 16
freedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bathmate View Post
But the whole world saw her nipples, pussy? Everyone will know how her naked body looks like. A girl to bang not to marry.

Nope.. I would still marry her.. cos I noe that she will dote on me.. n sex will b always good..
Old 22-02-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

I agree, she seems to be a keeper. I dont think would have concerns about her past... she seems someone that really caring and loving.

I hope she is doing well and at peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom1984 View Post
Nope.. I would still marry her.. cos I noe that she will dote on me.. n sex will b always good..
Old 22-02-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
lynxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlynxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicated View Post
tbh, i'd still date/marry her. it doesn't really matter if you want to wank to my wife anyway lol not like u get to fk her
haha yea she's still hot tho. and will give u great sex
Old 22-02-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 4
fordnite69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfordnite69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

after this whole incident, i believe she will be traumatized for life and won't approach sex/intimacy the same way ever again. what a shame
Old 22-02-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 14
DavNg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDavNg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDavNg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

IMO if you ask me if BJJ is a wife material after what has happen my answer is yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1