The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2006, 03:04 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Hleb gets a licence to thrill away from home
Alex Hleb is excelling in Arsenal’s away-day formation, according to Arsène Wenger.

The Belarus midfielder was impressive on Saturday at Charlton and set up the first goal for Robin van Persie. The Dutchman, who went on to score a superb second in the 2-1 win, was playing in a withdrawn striker’s role on the left hand side. From the manager’s perspective, it is a formation that allows the midfielders to flourish.

“I feel away from home especially it gives more licence to Hleb and Fabregas to go forward,” said Wenger. “We look a little bit more balanced and we have got our best results like this.

“Hleb played very well. He is getting better and better. In the first half when we were in trouble I felt he took the ball and created things.

“You could see when Rosicky came on as well that there is some class in these players and they can create football that is not only efficient but attractive to watch.”
Old 14-10-2006, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 20
dempsey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

status of the Gunners against Watford

Arsenal will be looking to pick up where they left off before the international break when they entertain struggling Watford on Saturday.
The Gunners have impressed in winning their last five games in all competitions, while Watford have yet to record a Premiership victory this season.
However, the fortnight away with their countries has taken its toll on Arsene Wenger's squad, with key players returning injured and others likely to need rest.
The Hornets should be better prepared, and boss Adrian Boothroyd has urged his side to make the most of the timing of the game.
Watford have looked a decent attacking force in their opening seven games, and they will hope to take advantage of the fitness problems which continue to plague Arsenal's defensive unit.
Emmanuel Eboue is the latest victim, and looks set to be out for almost a month after picking up a knee injury while on duty with Ivory Coast.
Fellow right back Lauren (knee) is also some time away from a return, while Philippe Senderos (shoulder) and Gael Clichy (foot) are feeling their way back to fitness with the reserves.
Frenchman William Gallas is therefore expected to start, even though he struggled with hamstring problems during the international break.
Freddie Ljungberg (calf) and Julio Baptista (hamstring) have also picked up injuries and will not feature, while Abou Diaby (ankle) is a long-term absentee.
Robin van Persie and Thierry Henry are expected to start up front, but Theo Walcott is pressing for inclusion after his goalscoring exploits for the Under-21s.
Chris Powell is back in the Watford squad after missing the last four Premiership games with a calf problem, and will compete with Jordan Stewart for the left back position.
Clarke Carlisle remains sidelined due to a thigh injury, but Boothroyd has no other worries and will be able to field something close to his strongest XI.
Defender James Chambers has joined Championship leaders Cardiff on a month-long loan.
Old 15-10-2006, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 19
darkforce is a glorious beacon of lightdarkforce is a glorious beacon of lightdarkforce is a glorious beacon of lightdarkforce is a glorious beacon of lightdarkforce is a glorious beacon of lightdarkforce is a glorious beacon of light

a very good sign to see the gunners scoring goals again.
their last few matches has seen 2 or more goals in the net.
hope they maintain this form for good , still got mid-week CL to look forward to
Old 16-10-2006, 02:47 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Gunners keen on Ribery
Sunday 15 Oct 2006

French World Cup star Franck Ribery is in line for a summer switch to Arsenal according to the player's agent.

Ribery, 23, currently plays for Marseille but his representative Bruno Heidersheid claimed Gunners boss Arsene Wenger tried to sign him after the World Cup and will do so again at the end of the season.

FRANCK RIBERY "Wenger likes Ribery a lot. He wanted to take him this summer but Marseille refused to sell," Heidersheid told the News of the World.

"Arsene has made it clear he wants to take him next year.

"Franck would very much like to join Arsenal because of Arsene, the style of football they play and because his very close friend from the France team, Thierry Henry, plays for them.

Shop for your favourite items from the new Reebok Womens range from the comfort of your home with 4thegame "I can categorically deny there is any agreement with Arsenal at this stage or even negotiations.

"These would have to take place in January at the earliest as we see how the season progresses with Marseille."

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 17-10-2006, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 19
Myo_Swee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMyo_Swee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Adding Ribery into Arsenal will put more competition in wide position...Imagine Ljunberg, Hleb, Rosicky, Walcott, all flying in games....Such breathtaking
Old 17-10-2006, 01:04 PM
mambang

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

GUNNERS ALL THE WAY GUYS.....
Old 17-10-2006, 01:09 PM
mambang

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

GUNNERS ALL THE WAY GUYS....
Old 23-10-2006, 10:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -92 / Power: 0
pilot2003 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Wink Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Hi to all Gunners Fan.....
Got one lobang for u guys,my friend selling Gunner Jeresy(orignal) @ 70 each....any Gunners fan interested pls PM me.....tks...cheers
Old 25-10-2006, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
linnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to behold

Me gunner since Liam Brady, Graham Rix days..

Bro pilot2003, u sure the Jerseys are original, numbered?, names?

BTW any bros got contact or know how to get tickets to Arsenal home matches ..
Old 25-10-2006, 10:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -92 / Power: 0
pilot2003 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by linnaohia1
Me gunner since Liam Brady, Graham Rix days..

Bro pilot2003, u sure the Jerseys are original, numbered?, names?

yah,bro...the jerseys confrim is original....no numbered and names....u k pm me for more details
Old 26-10-2006, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1334 / Power: 19
FA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by linnaohia1
You can book online at www.arsenal.com
Old 26-10-2006, 06:12 PM
Samster

linnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to behold

Tks Bro, buy I hv been to their web site. But nowadays, cannot buy 2 tickets for their hospitality. Before Emirates stadium, you can 2 tickets for hospitality.
So just wondering maybe some Arsenal fan club or something in Spore can can tics.
Old 02-11-2006, 09:12 AM
Samster

Another blank for Gunners. Haiz ...
Old 02-11-2006, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Seems like The Gunners are still not used to Emirates Stadium. Hopefully we can perform better in this week's EPL match away against West Ham.
Old 02-11-2006, 12:34 PM
Samster

Hehe bro, I tot got no Arsenal supporters liao ...
Yday, plain unlucky lah ... our time of glory will definitely come ...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1