The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 3
givemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of light
Re: D I O R 🌟Celebrity Lookalike🌟 🇯🇵JAP Looking🇯🇵 🍈32D🍈 🍑Perky Ass🍑 💯 Natural

Follow my channel https://t.me/givemeanidea8 for more pics and updates. I added some DO'S for my regulars ❤
Old 21-07-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster (A)

givemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of lightgivemeanidea is a glorious beacon of light

Our first meeting went too well ☺️ this naughty gentlemen hated to leave me

Follow my channel https://t.me/givemeanidea8 for more pics and updates. I added some DO'S for my regulars ❤

Last edited by givemeanidea; 22-07-2023 at 03:54 PM.
Old 23-07-2023, 11:55 AM
Samster (A)

What is on your mind?
Old 26-07-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster (A)

I have several personal and work appts this week 😔 so I have only booked hotels for 28th Jul (Fri) and 30th Jul (Sun). I could be available for outcalls on other days. Catch me if you can 😜

Follow my channel https://t.me/givemeanidea8 for more pics and updates. You guys may stop seeing my ad from 11th Aug.
Old 26-07-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster (A)

Will you get to cuddle me in my negligée before I leave Singapore? Or do you prefer without a negligée? 😳
Old 29-07-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster (A)

Follow my channel https://t.me/givemeanidea8 for more pics and updates. You guys may stop seeing my ad from 11th Aug.

Last edited by givemeanidea; 30-07-2023 at 10:27 AM.
Old 30-07-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster (A)

I have booked 4-star and 5-star hotels for 1st and 3rd Aug, but I'm contemplating taking a break from incalls until 5th Aug. However, I could be available for outcalls. Catch me if you can 🤪
Old 31-07-2023, 07:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
sleelt is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Met up with Dior awhile back. She is those type of girls you will turn your head to look at her and fantasize in. Her naked body is simply gorgeous. She definitely made me felt comfortable throughout and the sex was great. And she smells very very nice. Got the mistress feel. Had been thinking about her everyday since.
Old 01-08-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster (A)

Follow my channel https://t.me/givemeanidea8 for more pics and updates. You guys may stop seeing my ad from 11th Aug
Old 02-08-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster (A)

HI 👋🏻 incall is available at a condo in Tanglin area tomorrow 💗
Old 03-08-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster (A)

I have quite a lot on my plate. Either I stop freelancing or need to be more disciplined to chew everything. You guys may stop seeing my ad from 11th Aug. Follow my channel https://t.me/givemeanidea8 for more pics and updates.
Old 04-08-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster (A)

Catch me next Tues if you can 🤪

Next Tues, I have personal and work commitments. Kindly secure an appt by Mon 🙏🏻 so I can deposit amenities at the condo before work commitment.

@xodiorxo
Old 07-08-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster (A)

Follow my channel https://t.me/givemeanidea8 for more pics and updates
You guys may stop seeing my ad from 11th Aug
Old 10-08-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster (A)

Follow my channel https://t.me/givemeanidea8 for more pics and updates
You guys may stop seeing my ad from 11th Aug
Old 10-08-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
openhorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I only have compliments for Dior. On top of her pretty face and great body, she was understanding.

I had to attend to urgent work the moment I met Dior. She noticed it and told me to handle my work first. Since she had extra time, she reassured me that she would keep to an hour's rate if my work prolonged our meeting.

After I settled my work, Dior got me into the mood. The atmosphere was totally relaxed and the actual deed comes was so enjoying like doing with a girlfriend..

definitely will meet her soon again for sure

Last edited by openhorny; 10-08-2023 at 02:08 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1